Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 31135
-
07-13-20 12:14 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 7337It may be our own government attacking the site to bring it down. They may not have the means to stop it.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:54 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 998Usually when it redirects it usually means the site went out of business and someone else got the domain name. They will then redirect it to whatever site pays them to. Listcrawler has been dealing with a lot of fake reviews and fake posts for a while now, I'm glad it's gone.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:52 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 998They need better servers, better database. It's crashing frequently.
Originally Posted by NotDumasiLook
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:52 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 7337It is probably big brother shutting them down? Don't you feel safer knowing they are protecting us from getting some pussy? I would think they would prefer keeping this behind closed doors and out of sight over forcing them out on a street corner?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:44 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 3078Interesting discussion on the Vegas board, a monger reported he tried to access skg via vpn based in the Netherlands and received the FOSTA notification, same they used to shutdown BP. This jives with what I tried to do accessing listcrawler, for Canada had no issues.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:42 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 309I've visited with her when she came down to CLT before. I'm a sucker for spinners.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:04 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 7337Probably getting hit with DOS attacks? Even though half the ads are FAKE or SCAMMERS I like looking at the pictures
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:56 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 3078LOL, its a bummer, didn't realize how much I looked at it until it's not there, like an addict or something lmao.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:52 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 346This one has to be TGTBT but I did get a chuckle out of: "Serious Injuries Only".
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...rning/31058145
-
07-13-20 09:14 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 110Ugh. Both Escort Babylon and STG are down today.
-
07-13-20 06:28 #9660Banned Member

Posts: 1148Escort Babylon
It has been redirecting me for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Every time I tried to comment, it redirects me to some bs site.
I used to be able to comment / review but now it won't let me. Oh well.
-
07-13-20 06:24 #9659Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sweet and Sticky
I have not personally had any experiences with her but I have read some reviews that said she has a bad demon problem and being robbed is not uncommon.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
Proceed with caution.
-
07-13-20 05:10 #9658Shill account

Posts: 7Site down again
STG went dead again this AM. Not sure what it up here.
-
07-12-20 15:33 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 363Bad reviews under another name. She changes name frequent.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 15:31 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 7337MSOG isn't an issue for 30 minutes. I am only good for one pop in that amount of time, but I want it to be a good one with plenty of kissing.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





