Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5161
-
07-13-20 11:11 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 102Kaylamarie
Has anyone seen Kalamarie, She has a add on the erotic monkey site she looks likes she fun.
-
07-13-20 08:28 #1245He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606No she did not
I didn't smell any cigarette smoke at all, that's a big turn off and it's no fun explaining why your clothes smell like an ashtray.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 11:01 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 198Your new favorite girl
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/411755778436
Just got back from seeing her and a friend. They say they visit almost every weekend from Ma. Uses an appartment on the Manchester east side. Nice place, there's a couple cats and a dog. Messy but not filthy. But girls were very nice and I'd say high 7's, 8's. One (the blond in the pics) loves for you to daty. The other (brunette) says that's more of something she does with regulars. Either way both for a hh for 2. 1 each other wise hh, 150 hr. Tasted great sucked great and felt grate. Only down side not straight up GFE (at least for new people) and covers for oral and FS. Oral may be open for change if you see them regularly. YMMV but I'm definitely going to try them again.
-
07-12-20 10:55 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 198New messages
That explains a lot. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 09:45 #1242Banned Member

Posts: 942My apologies bro I just been in a bad mood lately and I guess I took it out on you LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 09:12 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 653There are apparently issues with us receiving replies.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
New messages need to be sent rather than replies.
-
07-12-20 07:37 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 114Seriously? You need to chill out. Why didn't you pm me if there was an issue? I transposed 2 numbers when I sent it to you. I just checked my sent messages. I did it yesterday to a few people as well then realized it and sent the correct number. I just pm'd it to you. Your welcome.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 01:05 #1239Regular Member

Posts: 16She is legit. A very sweet woman!
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 19:33 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 405Utr
I'm not positive but this looks like a girl who goes by Rae and was posting with another girl in Concord. She also posted alone in Henniker or Hillsborough.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 18:46 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 32No longer smokes
I have seen her couple times this year. She actually stopped smoking recently and is using a vape currently. So no she does not smell like cigarettes and neither does her place anymore. It's always nice when you leave not smelling like an ashtray for those of us who don't smoke.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 14:07 #1236Banned Member

Posts: 942I texted the phone number you gave me. Never replied. I'm starting to think your just phishing for dudes phone numbers?
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-20 11:54 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 114Utr
I have a recent favorite who went UTR. She's in Manch this weekend. PM for deets.
-
07-11-20 09:35 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 154Ebony or Asian?
Are there any legit and quality Ebony, Asian or Latin providers in the area at all? I am looking for a provider of the quality of Amber, MS. Chocolate sweetheart that used to be here 4 or 5 years ago. Even very curvy girls are fine by me.
-
07-10-20 18:06 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 227Yes, it is Jen. Thanks for the correction.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 16:40 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 87Last two digits 55
The lady whose number ends in 55 is Jen, not Jenn. They are two different people.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





