Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up taking plunge on this one? I am texting her and she keeps sending me explicit pics.

    The drive for me is over an hour and not sure if it is worth it.
    I never contacted her.

    A while back, someone on this board messaged me with info on her. (We were exchanging info on a number of girls).

    I was hoping that whomever that poster was would see my post, and fill me in on her again.

    Did you discuss rates and how were the pics?

  2. #2548

    DaddysGirl Massachusetts

    Did you end up taking plunge on this one? I am texting her and she keeps sending me explicit pics.

    The drive for me is over an hour and not sure if it is worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f17e8...0-c86f856e2e38#x.

    Anyone see this one? Price range? Looks? Attitude?

    Thinking of taking the plunge.

  3. #2547

    That IS fancy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    The link is embedded in the word "girl". Sorry trying to be fancy.
    Nicely done.

  4. #2546

    Embedded Link

    The link is embedded in the word "girl". Sorry trying to be fancy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

  5. #2545

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Sharing my 2 cents.

    This girl is my first ever sugar baby I had in SA when I started in 2017. It seems she broke up with her boyfriend recently and she is in need of financial help. She is laid back and down to earth girl. She has a dog that barks a lot. Great body and is in the national guard. I will try to contact her again and see if she wants round 2. You may ask how do I know is her? Her tattoo on her upper chest, body, and hair.


    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still the same?
    Do you have a link?

  6. #2544

    I don't know what to say about this


  7. #2543

    CrystallBee57

    Sharing my 2 cents.

    This girl is my first ever sugar baby I had in SA when I started in 2017. It seems she broke up with her boyfriend recently and she is in need of financial help. She is laid back and down to earth girl. She has a dog that barks a lot. Great body and is in the national guard. I will try to contact her again and see if she wants round 2. You may ask how do I know is her? Her tattoo on her upper chest, body, and hair.


    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still the same?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 085dccd5-0b3e-49d0-9e13-c54945c942dd.jpg‎  

  8. #2542

    Pinksugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I have let my SA membership lapse as I have a regular girl nowadays, but this one sounds fun. I reactivated, but couldn't find her profile. Can someone share her link or contact info?
    See post 26376.

  9. #2541

    Pinksugar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm pinksugar is in fact a female and is not fat. I had a dream of her and she is very submissive. Tight as fuck, needs to get her wet before running the engines, and is down to do anything. She can be choked, slap anything you desire. She does have a rough life as a 20 year old but the pussy is great. Her arm had some marks, I'm assuming a past user.

    She is a down to earth person, easy going, can only cum once, kind of a stripper look, tattoo on her face. Please take good care of her. Damage can be as low as $200, she is in a tough situation.
    I have let my SA membership lapse as I have a regular girl nowadays, but this one sounds fun. I reactivated, but couldn't find her profile. Can someone share her link or contact info?

  10. #2540

    Pinksugar

    I can confirm pinksugar is in fact a female and is not fat. I had a dream of her and she is very submissive. Tight as fuck, needs to get her wet before running the engines, and is down to do anything. She can be choked, slap anything you desire. She does have a rough life as a 20 year old but the pussy is great. Her arm had some marks, I'm assuming a past user.

    She is a down to earth person, easy going, can only cum once, kind of a stripper look, tattoo on her face. Please take good care of her. Damage can be as low as $200, she is in a tough situation.

  11. #2539

    Sugar newbie

    Her profile says sugar newbie but she been a member since 2017.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f17e8...0-c86f856e2e38#x.

    Anyone see this one? Price range? Looks? Attitude?

    Thinking of taking the plunge.

  12. #2538

    Daddysgirl423

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f17e8...0-c86f856e2e38#x.

    Anyone see this one? Price range? Looks? Attitude?

    Thinking of taking the plunge.

  13. #2537

    SA App

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an issue with the app where the About Me and the What I'm Seeking sections of the profiles says: To view this content you must login to Seeking through a web browser.

    It gets to the point where I cannot determine if the girl is online only, or I have to spit some game, or is looking for something fast. Logging in through a browser seems my only solution.
    Yeah, I wish the app could show the full profile but it doesn't. I've been trying the site for a couple weeks and I'm flooding the potentials with a canned opening message. When I get a reply, I check the profile more. It really bit me in the ass earlier this week. I saw one that had some decent pictures (the small ones on my phone) and got a promising response. I went to my computer that evening and the profile said to read the whole thing before messaging. To my dismay she was a tranny! I was going to block or ignore her / him, but manned up and explained what happened and apologized. I got a very polite and understanding response thanking me for being honest. So.

    Be careful out there and online!

    Blue.

  14. #2536

    Pinksugar

    Yeah, I feel more confident she is a female.

    She gave me her address to go see her tonight and we didn't discuss any prices at all. I found her on FB and as well online. At 17 she was caught in an armed robbery but judge let her out if she did a recovery program. She is definitely 20 now by the date if that news article.

    I havnt offered any money yet. We will see what happens if she ever replies back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is a woman from birth. Would try to establish whether she is truly Hartford or is NY. The desire for someone rich to me is just honesty and would prepare Mr to be asked for higher allowance given her hotness, but that going ultimately be your decision. One other note-even tho says she 20 and most likely she is that, I would still verify age is over 18 with pic I'd before crossing any lines-she does look young.

  15. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this person is a transvestite? She shared with me her Instagram name and I do not know what to think.

    I do not want to head to Hartford and lose my time nor do I want to be an asshole and ask her that.

    Any help or recommendation is appreciated.
    Pretty sure that is a woman from birth. Would try to establish whether she is truly Hartford or is NY. The desire for someone rich to me is just honesty and would prepare Mr to be asked for higher allowance given her hotness, but that going ultimately be your decision. One other note-even tho says she 20 and most likely she is that, I would still verify age is over 18 with pic I'd before crossing any lines-she does look young.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape