Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this person is a transvestite? She shared with me her Instagram name and I do not know what to think.

    I do not want to head to Hartford and lose my time nor do I want to be an asshole and ask her that.

    Any help or recommendation is appreciated.
    Does not look like a dude to me. She does look pretty hot. If she is a he, more power to him.

    Thar said, the red flags for me are her expressed love of atm machines, money and your need to be rich. Profiles like that are almost always ones I pass by.

  2. #2533

    Pinksugarx

    Does anyone know if this person is a transvestite? She shared with me her Instagram name and I do not know what to think.

    I do not want to head to Hartford and lose my time nor do I want to be an asshole and ask her that.

    Any help or recommendation is appreciated.

  3. #2532

    Seeking App -Android

    Does anyone have an issue with the app where the About Me and the What I'm Seeking sections of the profiles says: To view this content you must login to Seeking through a web browser.

    It gets to the point where I cannot determine if the girl is online only, or I have to spit some game, or is looking for something fast. Logging in through a browser seems my only solution.

  4. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticing a dramatic uptick in the number of babies asking for platonic or "online" relationships and using Covid as an excuse. I am getting a lot of pings from those types and usually I would delete if I see platonic etc on their pages but recently I've started responding saying things like "I don't understand why an online or platonic relationship would be interesting to anyone?" just to see what their logic is. Its stunning how many of these young women have been misled to think they are so interesting someone would pay to have conversation with them. I told one this morning "You need to sell me what I'm trying to buy".

    Interested in what others are experiencing.
    I'm not a member anymore, but I used to report any profile that said "online only. " Online only is against their terms of service, or was.

    I had considered filtering out any "platonic" SBs, but a good percentage of the girls who claim to be looking for platonic don't know what they are talking about.

  5. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticing a dramatic uptick in the number of babies asking for platonic or "online" relationships and using Covid as an excuse. I am getting a lot of pings from those types and usually I would delete if I see platonic etc on their pages but recently I've started responding saying things like "I don't understand why an online or platonic relationship would be interesting to anyone?" just to see what their logic is. Its stunning how many of these young women have been misled to think they are so interesting someone would pay to have conversation with them. I told one this morning "You need to sell me what I'm trying to buy".

    Interested in what others are experiencing.
    Most of them don't know the definition of the word platonic. You'd think they'd look it up.

    I've seen profiles using platonic with romance, fwb, or other tag that imply the physical aspects.

    I've been on there off and on for a few years so when I see the platonic tag, I move past it. They're clueless or scammers looking for suckers.

    BMD.

  6. #2529

    Platonic / online uptick

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticing a dramatic uptick in the number of babies asking for platonic or "online" relationships and using Covid as an excuse. I am getting a lot of pings from those types and usually I would delete if I see platonic etc on their pages but recently I've started responding saying things like "I don't understand why an online or platonic relationship would be interesting to anyone?" just to see what their logic is. Its stunning how many of these young women have been misled to think they are so interesting someone would pay to have conversation with them. I told one this morning "You need to sell me what I'm trying to buy".

    Interested in what others are experiencing.
    Agree.

    I filter out profiles that are tagged with platonic. There are more looking for online only. Seems to me most of the online only are scammers, since they tell me they are not in CT with a BS excuse like they are out of town with a sick relative, only travel to CT "on business" or are a flight attendant, LOL.

    XMaddie24 is a flight attendant, sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-f2b8c66568ed

    Amberrr029 only is in CT for business.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/895c9...e-b62de20ae59d

    I deleted the other chats, but, basically anyone not looking to meet is thanks, but no thanks and good luck.

  7. #2528

    Platonic babies and those using Covid as an excuse.

    Anyone else noticing a dramatic uptick in the number of babies asking for platonic or "online" relationships and using Covid as an excuse. I am getting a lot of pings from those types and usually I would delete if I see platonic etc on their pages but recently I've started responding saying things like "I don't understand why an online or platonic relationship would be interesting to anyone?" just to see what their logic is. Its stunning how many of these young women have been misled to think they are so interesting someone would pay to have conversation with them. I told one this morning "You need to sell me what I'm trying to buy".

    Interested in what others are experiencing.

  8. #2527

    Nigeria

    Seems she is in Nigeria.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dealing with this one. Sent a message about an NSA arrangement. She responds right away about FWB, but it sounded like a canned response (yes, I have some I use). Location says Connecticut, but she's in Stamford. I tell her it's far from Winsted. The I get " Quite far. But we can see if you are willing to handle the transport. " I found it odd.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3611...e-1bc9afe60259

    Be careful out there.

    Blue.

  9. #2526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    18 yr old babies

    Be very wary of those babies that say they are exactly 18.

  10. #2525

    Anyone has the digits for Becca?

    Lost Bareback Becca's digits. Not on Seeking anymore. Can someone PM me if willing?

  11. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Agree with everything. She is a sweetheart, into pretty much anything you can think of outside of pee / poop / permanent scarring. "Into it" is really an understatement. We all have seen girls claim that they love what they do. Ella doesn't sat it, she just proves it!

    She is well worth your time. Definitely a small bbw, if that matters to you.
    Where's that LIKE button when you need one? Glad you enjoyed her.

  12. #2523

    Orieana. GPS

    Looking for $500 for a date. $700 for multiple pops and she does not host. Not sure what she is smoking, but it must be really good shit!

  13. #2522

    Pastry Chef Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    If you want jaded and VERY into "it", she's the one. Yes, she's a little heavy but not so much. She is very responsive and into nearly anything any degenerate on this site can conjure. I've met with her once and will again and again. When we departed, I was definitely a bit wobbly (and despite my low post count, I've seen and done plenty over these 20+ years). She brought toys to our encounter but we never even got close to using them.

    If you are ready, she is willing and your willy will be wilted. Sorry, I get a bit poetic about my john thomas. 😉.
    Saw her recently. Agree with everything. She is a sweetheart, into pretty much anything you can think of outside of pee / poop / permanent scarring. "Into it" is really an understatement. We all have seen girls claim that they love what they do. Ella doesn't sat it, she just proves it!

    She is well worth your time. Definitely a small bbw, if that matters to you.

  14. #2521

    Degenerate stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    The chubby pastry girl from Cheshire mentioned here before, I'm set up to meet her to do degenerate stuff with butt plugs of different sizes and a leash. I will see if I follow up with her, she has a busy schedule.
    Atta Boy!!

  15. #2520

    Mendy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I google Imaged this and nothing came up. How can you tell it's an instagram photo and why would that make it fake? I've been texting her and she says her phone is going to get shut off, so she does seem to be a scam.

    Blue.
    I messaged her and she replied immediately with her phone number same as bluefox, and if you look at the top right corner; you'll there's the multiple pics inductor from instagram, why would a young girl screenshot her own pic from instagram. Those 2 red flags were enough for me to block her and move one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape