Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 24541
-
07-10-20 12:58 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 121Megapersonals Done for?
A few hoes on the Sexworkers sub in reddit is saying that they can't post as US users on megapersonals. So whatever is happening might be pretty big (unless EB, Listcrawler, and Mega are owned by the same entity).
-
07-10-20 12:49 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 128LOL thankfully I have a bunch of Snapchat to start going thru. Jeeze why can't they let us live!
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:41 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 121Only the US Site
If one chooses Canada / Europe / Oceania locations, the site works fine. The redirect is for US only. After cityxguide, EB is probably taking preemptive action?
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:28 #7663Senior Member

Posts: 303I noticed that also
If you go to cityXguide, you get fed warning like BP.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
Is megapersonals connected to EB?
-
07-10-20 12:25 #7662Senior Member

Posts: 303Major difference between Baltimore and DC / NOVA boards
As of 12:20 p. Not one single post commenting or noticing EB is down.
-
07-10-20 12:22 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 149Eb
Seriously doubt it's the feds because they would not have did a redirect to AdultFriendFinder. This appears to be more so related to hacking or DNS attack.
Originally Posted by Cloudsnake
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 12:12 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 303Megapersonals also down
Can access MP Canada, but not MP USA, get redirected.
SkipTG still up.
-
07-10-20 11:32 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 69Eb / listcrawler gone
Looks like eb / listcrawler is another victim of been shutdown.
-
07-10-20 10:55 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 352EB, Escort Alligator, Listcrawler
Seems like that might be curtains fellas. Feds been seizing up sites of late. Seems like something might have infiltrated EB and Listcrawler. Just a bunch of redirects.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
Might be time to really hang up the boots.
-
07-10-20 10:09 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 60Cassey or Casey?
Dude, I'm confused. Are you meaning Casey with the tore up Forearms or Cassey who wears glasses? Both redhead, Cassey just took her ad down this past week. Both have amazingly yummy kitty.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 10:01 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 60Megan digits
Brother, I would be so indebted to you if you shared her number. I've been with her in the past and loved it, but never solo. I can share video if you like, but I'd like to see her regularly. She's sweet, safe AND super sexy.
Originally Posted by Hyperionfall
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:58 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 367Same with escort alligator in list crawler. I can't get in no matter how hard I try.
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:51 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 60Eb
Yes, unable to get in directly. Some links from here get me in, but I can't go anywhere else without either AdultFriendFinder or Escort 13 popping up.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:39 #7653Senior Member

Posts: 303Eb
I can't get into EB USA either, but EB Canada still working. Tried all the usual clear cache, log out stuff. This could be it. I understand this site is based in Netherlands, but could it be on their radar and vulnerable? Where are / were EB, cityX based?
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 09:37 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 106Damn I hope not.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






