Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7659

    Megan digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperionfall  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get her number, I'll check to see if it's OK with her to let people know.
    Brother, I would be so indebted to you if you shared her number. I've been with her in the past and loved it, but never solo. I can share video if you like, but I'd like to see her regularly. She's sweet, safe AND super sexy.

  2. #7658
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, unable to get in directly. Some links from here get me in, but I can't go anywhere else without either AdultFriendFinder or Escort 13 popping up.
    Same with escort alligator in list crawler. I can't get in no matter how hard I try.

  3. #7657

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hope not.
    Yes, unable to get in directly. Some links from here get me in, but I can't go anywhere else without either AdultFriendFinder or Escort 13 popping up.

  4. #7656

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it keeps redirecting to Adultfriendfinder.

    I wonder if the Feds shut it down. This sucks.

    Chico.
    I can't get into EB USA either, but EB Canada still working. Tried all the usual clear cache, log out stuff. This could be it. I understand this site is based in Netherlands, but could it be on their radar and vulnerable? Where are / were EB, cityX based?

  5. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it keeps redirecting to Adultfriendfinder.

    I wonder if the Feds shut it down. This sucks.

    Chico.
    Damn I hope not.

  6. #7654

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing EB.
    I got eb to work once this morning and said server was down.

  7. #7653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing EB.
    Yeah, it keeps redirecting to Adultfriendfinder.

    I wonder if the Feds shut it down. This sucks.

    Chico.

  8. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing EB.
    Yes, it keeps getting fowarded to other sites.

  9. #7651

    Eb

    Is anyone else having trouble accessing EB.

  10. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Yes, link below, I saw her from SA recently but did not have a good experience but I require a lot including greek so YMMV. She was spaced out, bailed out of greek and ended the session early with less donation. May be needed her meds. Pics are real and body is good, but there are some needle marks on inner side of elbow. I think she will go downhill fast but is a catch for now in escort world. Please teach her greek if possible.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/085d8...9-150a06379b22
    Can confirm that she's not down for Greek, she OK the release of her number.

  11. #7649

    Listcrawler down?

    Upon going to any of their affiliated websites, I get redirected to some stripchat website, or megapersonals which also doesn't work.

  12. #7648

    Madison Banxx / Lavish

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/447278883840

    Anyone dream?

    She's sent me some EB reviews that are good, of course. Has an adultlook.

  13. #7647
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    When you say GFE and PSE what exactly stood out about them that made you describe them that way. Thanks for the feedback BTW.

    Shooter!
    So when I dreamed of them together.

    Tyler- says she is a dancer on the block and totally acts that way over the top moaning slapping her ass lots of vocal and positions herself so it's very visual.

    Vanessa. The better provider lots of touching DFK, Very open menu, seems more into the session. Started off her doing BBBJ she started moving south and boom rimjob LOL. Though her texts are a bit overt "can't wait to see you baby were going to have a great time" type of stuff.

    Both were dressed in lingerie when I arrived.

    I saw vanessa alone recently definitely not a clock watcher and very open menu if you treat her right!

  14. #7646

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    She looks a little like a SB on seeking I was chatting with.

    Does she have any ink on her torso?
    Yes, link below, I saw her from SA recently but did not have a good experience but I require a lot including greek so YMMV. She was spaced out, bailed out of greek and ended the session early with less donation. May be needed her meds. Pics are real and body is good, but there are some needle marks on inner side of elbow. I think she will go downhill fast but is a catch for now in escort world. Please teach her greek if possible.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/085d8...9-150a06379b22

  15. #7645
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game the past 2 months and got sloppy. These two got the better of me with a cash and dash then some black dude coming in and telling me to get out of his room.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...989/4439794920
    I visited her 2 days back at her hotel in Annapolis Rd and once she opened the door I felt like she is not the girl in the ad and missing teeth and all. So I left the room within couple of minutes. On my way back I noticed a dude roaming near to the elevator. He might have been waiting to knock the door if I stay there for more than 5 minutes. I just got out lucky without any games. Sorry for your lose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape