Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7665
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Seems like that might be curtains fellas. Feds been seizing up sites of late. Seems like something might have infiltrated EB and Listcrawler. Just a bunch of redirects.

    Might be time to really hang up the boots.
    LOL thankfully I have a bunch of Snapchat to start going thru. Jeeze why can't they let us live!

  2. #7664

    Only the US Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt it's the feds because they would not have did a redirect to AdultFriendFinder. This appears to be more so related to hacking or DNS attack.
    If one chooses Canada / Europe / Oceania locations, the site works fine. The redirect is for US only. After cityxguide, EB is probably taking preemptive action?

  3. #7663

    I noticed that also

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt it's the feds because they would not have did a redirect to AdultFriendFinder. This appears to be more so related to hacking or DNS attack.
    If you go to cityXguide, you get fed warning like BP.

    Is megapersonals connected to EB?

  4. #7662

    Major difference between Baltimore and DC / NOVA boards

    As of 12:20 p. Not one single post commenting or noticing EB is down.

  5. #7661

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    Looks like eb / listcrawler is another victim of been shutdown.
    Seriously doubt it's the feds because they would not have did a redirect to AdultFriendFinder. This appears to be more so related to hacking or DNS attack.

  6. #7660

    Megapersonals also down

    Can access MP Canada, but not MP USA, get redirected.

    SkipTG still up.

  7. #7659

    Eb / listcrawler gone

    Looks like eb / listcrawler is another victim of been shutdown.

  8. #7658

    EB, Escort Alligator, Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Same with escort alligator in list crawler. I can't get in no matter how hard I try.
    Seems like that might be curtains fellas. Feds been seizing up sites of late. Seems like something might have infiltrated EB and Listcrawler. Just a bunch of redirects.

    Might be time to really hang up the boots.

  9. #7657

    Cassey or Casey?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I saw her last night 60 ss but it was more like an hh. She didn't watch the clock at all. Very talkative but cool chick. I had a great time. Previous description was spot on. Not skin and bones anymore but not fat at all. Exceptionally sweet girl. Total GFE experience even for the ss. Great BBBJ and that kitty OMG, it is a work of art and tasty too. Tits definitely look like they're from an ex-junkie but she definitely looks clean now. She's a total ginger which usually isn't my thing but the kitty was hairless so that made it fine with me. Previous posts said she was not as tight but for me she was very tight. Took a little while to stretch things out so I could fit 3/4 inside. Then once it loosened up a little, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in saying "Come on eff me Daddy! That was pretty awesome. I hope to have another dream with her in it soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52510932/

    *Not to be confused with another redhead named Cassie in Loch Raven.

    Shooter Out!!
    Dude, I'm confused. Are you meaning Casey with the tore up Forearms or Cassey who wears glasses? Both redhead, Cassey just took her ad down this past week. Both have amazingly yummy kitty.

  10. #7656

    Megan digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperionfall  [View Original Post]
    Managed to get her number, I'll check to see if it's OK with her to let people know.
    Brother, I would be so indebted to you if you shared her number. I've been with her in the past and loved it, but never solo. I can share video if you like, but I'd like to see her regularly. She's sweet, safe AND super sexy.

  11. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan13  [View Original Post]
    Yes, unable to get in directly. Some links from here get me in, but I can't go anywhere else without either AdultFriendFinder or Escort 13 popping up.
    Same with escort alligator in list crawler. I can't get in no matter how hard I try.

  12. #7654

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hope not.
    Yes, unable to get in directly. Some links from here get me in, but I can't go anywhere else without either AdultFriendFinder or Escort 13 popping up.

  13. #7653

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it keeps redirecting to Adultfriendfinder.

    I wonder if the Feds shut it down. This sucks.

    Chico.
    I can't get into EB USA either, but EB Canada still working. Tried all the usual clear cache, log out stuff. This could be it. I understand this site is based in Netherlands, but could it be on their radar and vulnerable? Where are / were EB, cityX based?

  14. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it keeps redirecting to Adultfriendfinder.

    I wonder if the Feds shut it down. This sucks.

    Chico.
    Damn I hope not.

  15. #7651

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing EB.
    I got eb to work once this morning and said server was down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape