Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 6989
-
07-12-20 15:49 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 628I never contacted her.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
A while back, someone on this board messaged me with info on her. (We were exchanging info on a number of girls).
I was hoping that whomever that poster was would see my post, and fill me in on her again.
Did you discuss rates and how were the pics?
-
07-12-20 14:34 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 431DaddysGirl Massachusetts
Did you end up taking plunge on this one? I am texting her and she keeps sending me explicit pics.
The drive for me is over an hour and not sure if it is worth it.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:46 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 377That IS fancy!
Nicely done.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 13:48 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 431Embedded Link
The link is embedded in the word "girl". Sorry trying to be fancy.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:54 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 254Sa
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 01:26 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 483I don't know what to say about this
https://www.seeking.com/member/f5c90...c-e102ad8c69da just going to leave this here.
-
07-09-20 21:23 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 431CrystallBee57
Sharing my 2 cents.
This girl is my first ever sugar baby I had in SA when I started in 2017. It seems she broke up with her boyfriend recently and she is in need of financial help. She is laid back and down to earth girl. She has a dog that barks a lot. Great body and is in the national guard. I will try to contact her again and see if she wants round 2. You may ask how do I know is her? Her tattoo on her upper chest, body, and hair.
Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still the same?
-
07-09-20 21:15 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 431Pinksugar
See post 26376.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 17:12 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 702Pinksugar
I have let my SA membership lapse as I have a regular girl nowadays, but this one sounds fun. I reactivated, but couldn't find her profile. Can someone share her link or contact info?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 16:24 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 431Pinksugar
I can confirm pinksugar is in fact a female and is not fat. I had a dream of her and she is very submissive. Tight as fuck, needs to get her wet before running the engines, and is down to do anything. She can be choked, slap anything you desire. She does have a rough life as a 20 year old but the pussy is great. Her arm had some marks, I'm assuming a past user.
She is a down to earth person, easy going, can only cum once, kind of a stripper look, tattoo on her face. Please take good care of her. Damage can be as low as $200, she is in a tough situation.
-
07-09-20 16:18 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 431Sugar newbie
Her profile says sugar newbie but she been a member since 2017.
Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 18:09 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 628Daddysgirl423
https://www.seeking.com/member/f17e8...0-c86f856e2e38#x.
Anyone see this one? Price range? Looks? Attitude?
Thinking of taking the plunge.
-
07-04-20 14:29 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 1322SA App
Yeah, I wish the app could show the full profile but it doesn't. I've been trying the site for a couple weeks and I'm flooding the potentials with a canned opening message. When I get a reply, I check the profile more. It really bit me in the ass earlier this week. I saw one that had some decent pictures (the small ones on my phone) and got a promising response. I went to my computer that evening and the profile said to read the whole thing before messaging. To my dismay she was a tranny! I was going to block or ignore her / him, but manned up and explained what happened and apologized. I got a very polite and understanding response thanking me for being honest. So.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there and online!
Blue.
-
07-03-20 22:12 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 431Pinksugar
Yeah, I feel more confident she is a female.
She gave me her address to go see her tonight and we didn't discuss any prices at all. I found her on FB and as well online. At 17 she was caught in an armed robbery but judge let her out if she did a recovery program. She is definitely 20 now by the date if that news article.
I havnt offered any money yet. We will see what happens if she ever replies back.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 19:16 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 1070Pretty sure that is a woman from birth. Would try to establish whether she is truly Hartford or is NY. The desire for someone rich to me is just honesty and would prepare Mr to be asked for higher allowance given her hotness, but that going ultimately be your decision. One other note-even tho says she 20 and most likely she is that, I would still verify age is over 18 with pic I'd before crossing any lines-she does look young.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






