Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7974
-
07-08-20 18:04 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 1384He's probably talking about the girls who work the motels off of Rt73 in Mt. Laurel.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 14:30 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 987Ghosted
Texted her last night. Lots of one word answers. Set something up for today and got ghosted.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-20 06:52 #2887Banned Member

Posts: 426EPM looks strange.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
Which part of 73 are you talking about?
-
07-08-20 06:31 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 1384If you want to take a short ride to Chinatown you have many options. You can look here for specifics or just talk a walk around and you will find multiple places clearly marked. More or less action is between 9th and 12 and between Arch and Race. You can also head on the other side of Vine st to Wood St or other side of Callowhill St to VIP. Pricing goes from 140 to 200 all in depending on establishment. Have fun there is a lot out there. Also on Arch St look up for signs on the 2nd floor advertising massage.
Originally Posted by HomeDesigner1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 20:00 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 224Philly visit
Hey fellow mongers. Ill be visiting Philly, University area, in a few days and looking for some playtime opportunities. Would prefer someone near the area Ill be or close that can host or cone to me for car play. If yall would be willing to provide some help or info on the ins and outs to a visitor who knows nothing about Philly I would greatly appreciate it. Ill gladly return the favor if you're ever in east TN.
Thanks brothers and be safe.
HD1.
-
07-07-20 19:58 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 987Harmony
Anyone seen Harmony in KoP?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...phia/52414702/
-
07-05-20 04:17 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 95Need a recommendation.
Ok, love me some k girl, saw Samantha at EPM and hly fuck. What a way to break quarantine dry run.
My question is. It's summer and I want something hot and tropical. Any hot latina or white girls with great tan lines?
After going back to epm I thin I'm going to be hard pressed to go back th the druggies on rt 73. Pay more but the quality is there.
-
07-04-20 20:11 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 642Pawg redhead
Anybody link up with her yet?? She looks like the perfect pawg MILF jawn.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/52378385/#.
-
07-04-20 01:12 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 157Re: Morticia
Do you have a link?
.
Originally Posted by BudWiseUr
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 18:38 #2880Regular Member

Posts: 12EPM Sky
I haven't seen any.
Originally Posted by PaFinest23
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 16:49 #2879Regular Member

Posts: 23Morticia
Shit, it did not load. Here's the photo of her. PM me for her contact info.
-
07-03-20 16:47 #2878Regular Member

Posts: 23I just had the best BBBJ from Morticia. That. Girl. Knows. How. To. Suck a dick. And really really well. She has lots of experience. I blew my load but she got me hard again afterwards. We went through 4 condoms in one session, which waged on into the wee hours of the night. That girl. Is. WOW. I have never felt that way in a long time. Here is a picture of Morticia in all her pride and glory.
-
07-03-20 09:18 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 485Sammie
No but I like her pic. Where'd you find her?
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 23:54 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 149Sammie
Anyone seen Sammie?
-
07-02-20 20:59 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 987You lucky dawg. I guess she has 2 kids now because I heard she already had one. Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by DonVonFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




