Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7974
-
07-02-20 19:53 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 256Glad you had a great time. She is available til the 10th. She is having a small surgery.
Originally Posted by KidCash21
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 13:08 #2873Regular Member

Posts: 1Lisa aka Analise
She got married and had a kid. I think she's given up the profession for good. She was a very nice person. Just the right type of body and face. Saw her many times and always had fun.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 02:31 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 987https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/analise-...delphia-394335#erotic.
Analise past number just google it: 856656xxx8.
For some reason my links didn't work. These should work. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
07-01-20 22:34 #2871Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-01-20 17:04 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw her this past Saturday. Great time. Thanks for the info to see her.
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 14:52 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelphia/270-342-8*1/1077320.
https://escortindex.com/ad/washingtondc/240-342-8*1/1064930.
Anyone know what happened to Analise? Man she was hot! Where the hell did all the hot escorts go?!
-
06-30-20 21:48 #2868Regular Member

Posts: 14EPM Sky
http://ephillym.com/sky2
Does anyone know if Sky from EPM Philly has reviews on The Exotic Review? Can't seem to find her. I am a VIP member and would love to read reviews. I seen Samantha on Monday at EPM and she was amazing. It's unfortunate that her last day is this Friday.
-
06-30-20 21:19 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 285Giselle
I contacted her a few months ago. After texting back and forth a few times, we fixed up a time. It was raining like hell in Wilm, and, not knowing the town, I got lost and couldn't find her street. I texted her my regrets and headed home. She said she would still see me some time, but I never took her up on it.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
A very attractive girl, and just my type. I may have read a poor review somewhere, but can't recall it. I also read she shares her house with another girl who may be a rip off artist, but I could be wrong about that, too. Please don't quote me, unless you have the same info.
I might have to contact Giselle again. She has a different set of pics up, better than the old set. If anyone has more info, please post it or PM me.
Be safe.
HP.
-
06-30-20 08:55 #2866Regular Member

Posts: 3[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/51073533/[/UR]
Anyone seen her?
She looks like my type but I get the feeling I actually meet up with her I'll get jumped and robbed.
-
06-29-20 16:50 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 71Angelina-not good.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/676576427241
Saw Angelina earlier and she was well below par with her attitude. She's defiantly chubbier than her pics but still cute, but never stopped rushing me, complained I grabbed her too hard in doggie, complained when hard stroked, then complained I took too long. I'm here for the rest of the week but zero chance I'll call her again.
-
06-28-20 12:00 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm not a 100% certain, but I may have had a close call with her last fall. The pics resemble her, She had a profile on the Seeking Arrangement site. Seemed maybe too agreeable to stuff when we texted. It was a low end motel, on the right, southbound, not far off of Route 420. She hopped in my car as I entered the parking lot and directed me to the other side of the building. When we parked, she asked for $ before we went into the room. I refused, eventually she got out and went to the room, tried her keycard, turned around and said "I need to pay my rent for my keycard to work". At this point, I chalked up the wasted time and fuel and bolted. As I was driving out, a fairly big dude was walking towards her, staring at me.
Originally Posted by DelcoGent
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 22:03 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 102Charm
So for the last few months, I have had my mongering on hold, but today little head won the battle and I contacted Charm. Unfortunately, we never did meet. We texted back and forth for a couple of hours and I finally decided to take a chance, even though it seemed odd that a pretty and young girl was only charging ssbbw rates. She is in Essington, so I drove there and then texted her asking where she was staying. I like to be at or near the location early so I can asses the situation. Turns out that I was only a couple of minutes from the hotel. She seemed surprised when I told her that I was in the parking lot 3 minutes after she told me the name of the motel. Then she told me to park in a certain location. Since I had already parked on the other side, I simply walked to the spot and waited for her to show herself. This is where my spidey senses got even more alert. She told me that she had to see me park my car. I've been in the hobby long enough to know that more than one monger has had their car broken into while doing the deed, and I don't plan to be one, which is why I try not to let the girl know which car is mine. She insisted that it was for her safety, which I can appreciate, but at that point the risk seemed too great and I left. Shortly after that she texted me saying pretty much the same thing. It's shame because she seems like a nice girl and I was looking forward to a much needed release. Maybe I shouldn't be so cautious, but I'll keep my money in my pocket until I find someone that I am comfortable with. Has anyone else seen her and is she worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52187418/
-
06-26-20 19:05 #2862Regular Member

Posts: 20If I decide to TOFTT, I'll provide a review, as a PSA.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:51 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 329LaLa
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5109864522
Caveat to this report: I've been out the game for quite some time due to a really messed up experience. So, my review may be based on lack of activities, but I'm also no rookie.
I finally had some time on my hand and some cash in pockets and went to check LaLa out by the airport. I went for the hh and it was $. 40. Man I had a blast with her, just the right thickness for me. She is not aggressive at all and really pretty passive, so you have to go in knowing what you want. CBJ was decent and short, but that was because I stopped her after I was ready. That body was calling me and I knew what I was there for. Started with some miss, so I can look at her pretty face. Only did that for about 5 minutes then flipped over for k9. This was my final position as I was in haven, seeing that soft ass wiggle with every stroke. She took every inch and the pounding like a champ. I wanted to go to cg and rcq with her, but I couldn't leave that sight from K9. 20 plus minutes straight of me pounding and I had a lot of pinned up sexual frustration with no complaints at all, she's a trooper. I will be sneaking away again to see her to try other positions and to see if it is really that great or just me being away so long. As always YMMV and I started this report with my caveat. Be safe!
-
06-26-20 12:54 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 260She wants a $50 deposit before even meeting LOL. Don't waste your time, move on.
Originally Posted by Chimera422
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





