Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9933

    Singles allowed

    Single men allowed to attend the party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    Wife was feeling. Left right after the tour. What are your experience like? Are ladies generally DTF?
    .

  2. #9932

    Spanish hottie

    Had a dream with this one. Wasn't bad bit nothing to brag about. Very small frame and takes directions well. Maybe would repeat but not sure.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/302437589113

  3. #9931
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's been posting a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/50375809/
    If it is the old toy most of those pics are not her. She is very thin. Can be mentally unstable. Very friendly and very open-minded.

  4. #9930

    Kyra Laced

    Noticed she is back in town this weekend. Did not see her this time but fig. I would share pas experience. Last time we met was about a year ago.

    First off. She is real. Beautiful girl with pretty eyes. Has gained some weight (and she knows it), but still has curves. Like others said, pricey for the area. Seems really quite. Was cautious about me being discreet coming up to floor (I thought this was a good thing).

    Bonus: she also is a cam girl, she gave me her name a while back: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5d7401acc9d95.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/kyra-laced/4763559

  5. #9929

    Yw

    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her add?
    Not going to lie. When she cam to the door, I was almost turned off. The clothes she had on didn't do justice. While she is taking care of your headache she likes to shake that big ass though!

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/440-472-0724

  6. #9928

    We left early

    Wife was feeling. Left right after the tour. What are your experience like? Are ladies generally DTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan23  [View Original Post]
    Yeas we go thier once in a while. I love it.

  7. #9927

    Little mama

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/208241694055

    Does anyone have any information on her?

    Thanks.

  8. #9926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Left the Porn & Escort business to settle down with one guy.
    I think her fb profile showed on my suggested friend list.

  9. #9925

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever been to The House, over off Capital Blvd? It is a Swinger party. Actually went there for a tour with my wife, but she changed her mind so we left when the party started. The only thing I got to see was a mature lady walk around naked. This was years ago, wonder if it is still active.

    https://iltephouse.com/dates
    Yeas we go thier once in a while. I love it.

  10. #9924

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Augmanaug1  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It is true! This is a good dream! . 60, non rushed QV. In fact, had to tell her it was enough BJ and let the fun start. Mish with her holding her legs by her angles. Flipped over for K9. Blew in the bag. Someone mentioned about her awesome the tits were. They were not bad, but they that's not really my thing either. Nothing special about them.
    Do you have a link to her add?

  11. #9923

    Monica (white girl with a booty)

    Yes. It is true! This is a good dream! . 60, non rushed QV. In fact, had to tell her it was enough BJ and let the fun start. Mish with her holding her legs by her angles. Flipped over for K9. Blew in the bag. Someone mentioned about her awesome the tits were. They were not bad, but they that's not really my thing either. Nothing special about them.

  12. #9922

    Another dream

    I had another dream of ruby blue. Standard text system. She was at the same spot as last time. I asked her about greek she said yes for regulars cost round $60 on top of regular fee. I asked her about bareback again yes for regulars for an extra $60-$70. I love this girl and her tits.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225798885356

  13. #9921
    Any intel on this one? She's not a looker by any stretch but if she at least gives a good beejer her location is quite convenient.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/232522397865

  14. #9920
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    As always YMMV. Seen her twice, both times were a little lackluster. If you really want a great BBBJ, go see Renae.

    Holydiver.
    I saw her once. She got the job done, is affordable and offers something at a decent rate that many sex workers won't do but I wasn't wowed by her. Maybe it was the pregnancy or maybe it was just her but she was also very limited in what she was willing to do. That said, she gives the performance of a SW for a SW price which is rare. I'll second Renae as the better option for a BBBJ though and Renae likely won't charge extra for footage.

  15. #9919
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info if she is still around?
    I last saw her towards the end of May. I recall another member on here posting a few weeks back that he got COVID and saw her (before he knew he had it of course), so possible she got sick and is out because of that. I was lucky and saw her the same week as him, probably right before he did, so I didn't get sick. Made me think twice about hobbying for a while tho. You never know who these girls are seeing and people could have the virus and spread it without even knowing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape