LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8791

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayGrimes  [View Original Post]
    Are Hazel's pics accurate? Been looking at her for a while now. Thanks.

    JGrimes.
    Yes, her pictures are accurate.

  2. #8790

    Hazel

    Are Hazel's pics accurate? Been looking at her for a while now. Thanks.

    JGrimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by King0453  [View Original Post]
    Jazmyn:

    Started off with a text and then had to call for her to send me the address. Saw her for a qv which was 100. Started with a CBJ then moved on to cg and doggy.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/159452127774

    Hannah:

    Started off with a text and got a text back with the address. Saw her for a qv which was 100. Started with a BJ then moved on to cg and missionary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/52468829/

    Hazel:

    Start off with a text and got a text back with the address. Saw her for a qv which was 80. Started with a CBJ then doggy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...023/9802433730

  3. #8789

    Dreams from last two weeks

    Jazmyn:

    Started off with a text and then had to call for her to send me the address. Saw her for a qv which was 100. Started with a CBJ then moved on to cg and doggy.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/159452127774

    Hannah:

    Started off with a text and got a text back with the address. Saw her for a qv which was 100. Started with a BJ then moved on to cg and missionary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/52468829/

    Hazel:

    Start off with a text and got a text back with the address. Saw her for a qv which was 80. Started with a CBJ then doggy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...023/9802433730

  4. #8788

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Orl001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here dreamt of Skylar? Might tuft if not. I'll be sure. To report this time around.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3366902711
    I sent you a pm.

  5. #8787

    Stay Away, Thief!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hohohodawg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lovely young thing? Rates? Performance? Looks? Any info would help. Thanks in advance.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/308026933502
    She's gone by Julie, Ann, JulieAnn, who knows what else. Say her 3 years ago, cash & dash.

  6. #8786

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLoverK9  [View Original Post]
    Passing thru Charlotte and saw the gorgeous Layla Bentley was in town. Missed out on chance to be with her on previous tours. Wasn't going to miss her again. Did not disappoint Booked the 30 minute special, $$$ , met at her upscale hotel in Southpark. Fabulous GFE, multiple positions with lots of vocal dirty talk. She was eager to give me a second round. Can't get the image out of my head of her gorgeous supermodel face bobbing on my hard cock. Definitely going to see her for a longer engagement this weekend in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7691565.htm?cat=1
    This reads like an ad. She needs to put this in the classifieds.

  7. #8785

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Orl001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here dreamt of Skylar? Might tuft if not. I'll be sure. To report this time around.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3366902711
    I tried but she wanted me to send her a face pic before meeting so I went with someone else.

  8. #8784
    120 for a half in her ads. 200 for an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orl001  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity what was the damage?

  9. #8783

    Layla

    Passing thru Charlotte and saw the gorgeous Layla Bentley was in town. Missed out on chance to be with her on previous tours. Wasn't going to miss her again. Did not disappoint Booked the 30 minute special, $$$ , met at her upscale hotel in Southpark. Fabulous GFE, multiple positions with lots of vocal dirty talk. She was eager to give me a second round. Can't get the image out of my head of her gorgeous supermodel face bobbing on my hard cock. Definitely going to see her for a longer engagement this weekend in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7691565.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C8C360D1-7E6D-4404-A675-BA0888CA894E.jpg‎   9CB6D366-DFC2-44D7-B491-C3AAC6964FA0.jpg‎   B3EB4238-6F2E-499F-8534-273E4AACB448.jpg‎   445450CB-9173-4873-AE5D-3E910F19E769.jpg‎   281A2F7E-CE0F-4EA7-A41C-FA555A72A747.jpg‎  


  10. #8782

    Skylar?

    Has anyone here dreamt of Skylar? Might tuft if not. I'll be sure. To report this time around.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3366902711

  11. #8781

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlam  [View Original Post]
    I tried Tiffany love and had an ok experience, but won't repeat.

    Very straight hh incall to her clean apartment. The good is that setup was fast and easy and the encounter felt and was safe for a reasonable price. The bad is that her photos are old and that she is probably not in her 40's.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/223929156946
    Out of curiosity what was the damage?

  12. #8780
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCooly067  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream of this one by any chance and how was it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/431664711487
    I've tried but text communication was very sporadic and short. I'd be very interested in any info about her special talent tho.

    BTR.

  13. #8779

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tochan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Am here in town (near the NoDa area) house and dog sitting for my daughter. I have until Saturday by myself and can't think of a time where I've had this much free time away from the wife without work obligations. Would like to take advantage of my situation and would appreciate any advice on providers. Based on recent posts am interested in the following (unless the young sweet UTR with the chocolate river has materialized).

    Indego.

    Kelly.

    "Barely Legal" - last 4 of 8707.

    Kaitlynn. Would need a number.

    Alexa. Last 4 1133.

    Izzi Petite. Last 4 3818.

    May also be interested in something more down-market for qv. Would it be worth seeing a CarMax provider for shits and giggles to know what you guys are referring to?

    I don't do FS, more of a mutual touch / grind, and I treat providers well and with respect.

    Be safe and thanks for any input.
    Ginger is in Noda and probably the only person I would see right now because she is extremely safe and doesn't have demons. She only works Wednesday thru Saturday so days are limited. Pictures I am not totally sure are exactly her but it is a good representation. She books up fast so plan ahead.

  14. #8778

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tochan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Am here in town (near the NoDa area) house and dog sitting for my daughter. I have until Saturday by myself and can't think of a time where I've had this much free time away from the wife without work obligations. Would like to take advantage of my situation and would appreciate any advice on providers. Based on recent posts am interested in the following (unless the young sweet UTR with the chocolate river has materialized).

    Indego.

    Kelly.

    "Barely Legal" - last 4 of 8707.

    Kaitlynn. Would need a number.

    Alexa. Last 4 1133.

    Izzi Petite. Last 4 3818.

    May also be interested in something more down-market for qv. Would it be worth seeing a CarMax provider for shits and giggles to know what you guys are referring to?

    I don't do FS, more of a mutual touch / grind, and I treat providers well and with respect.

    Be safe and thanks for any input.
    Out of all the girls you mentioned, I would recommend Indigo. She gives priority to her regulars but you may catch her if she is available. As far as I am concerned, Indigo is the best but YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/869764143200

    I suggest you stay away from the Car Max group.

  15. #8777

    Visiting from Cincinnati. The other Queen City

    Gentlemen,

    Am here in town (near the NoDa area) house and dog sitting for my daughter. I have until Saturday by myself and can't think of a time where I've had this much free time away from the wife without work obligations. Would like to take advantage of my situation and would appreciate any advice on providers. Based on recent posts am interested in the following (unless the young sweet UTR with the chocolate river has materialized).

    Indego.

    Kelly.

    "Barely Legal" - last 4 of 8707.

    Kaitlynn. Would need a number.

    Alexa. Last 4 1133.

    Izzi Petite. Last 4 3818.

    May also be interested in something more down-market for qv. Would it be worth seeing a CarMax provider for shits and giggles to know what you guys are referring to?

    I don't do FS, more of a mutual touch / grind, and I treat providers well and with respect.

    Be safe and thanks for any input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape