Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22647
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

    So that what I'm getting.
    Same here if someone can help out I can't sign up to WeChat.

  2. #22646

    We need friends to verify us on wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

    So that what I'm getting.
    Yup, just signed up and same thing is being asked of me.

    I guess those of you who got the app a while back got to avoid this newer security update.

    Would appreciate if someone could verify us on wechat.

    Thanks!

  3. #22645

    WeChat Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I have had WeChat since 2016 and I use it everyday. I keep seeing all of these reports about verification and I have no clue what anybody is talking about. Today I looked into it and I don't think that you need a friend to verify you. You simply click "SIGN UP. " Then you will be asked to enter your cell number. Shortly after you will be sent a verification code from WeChat. Enter the verification code and you should be ready to go. SaintChuck.
    I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

    So that what I'm getting.

  4. #22644

    I think I was there too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seldon69  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.

    Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good time
    Small, petite 45-70 Asian lady with very small tits but huge nipples! Standard massage then flip. Flipped her top off and lowered her nips to my mouth. Likes to have them SUCKED! Leans in for a kiss!! Did not expect this and her breath stunk!! Long tongue though, so I stuck with it. Hops on the table, sticks her ass in my face and says," You lick, I suck your deek. You warn me when you shoot. I no like cum"! Her cooch stunk, but pussy is pussy so I went to town. Her b / j was average but she can go deep. Fifteen minutes later without WARNING she unloads in my mouth! Yuck!! Salty but thick. Too late to spit as her ladie fishies were swimming down my throat! She slides off and takes me in her mouth again. Better technique as I build up and unload in her mouth! She stays with it for a bit then finishes me off with her hand. Grabs a towel and spits it out yelling at me for not warning her! She walks out then comes back in with warm towel. Wipes me down and asks if I had good time. I said, "Yes". She leans in for a LFK (thankfully she rinsed) and said," Next time we fuck, OK"? Tipped her a Hondo. Groped me as we walked towards the door and said," You stay healthy, OK"?

  5. #22643

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamz12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    I too am looking for a friend invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Same here if anyone can help.
    I have had WeChat since 2016 and I use it everyday. I keep seeing all of these reports about verification and I have no clue what anybody is talking about. Today I looked into it and I don't think that you need a friend to verify you. You simply click "SIGN UP. " Then you will be asked to enter your cell number. Shortly after you will be sent a verification code from WeChat. Enter the verification code and you should be ready to go. SaintChuck.

  6. #22642
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    I too am looking for a friend invite.
    Same here if anyone can help.

  7. #22641

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.

    I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.

    PP.
    Yes, everything about the ad was creepy. It also stated that FS was not available. I am guessing that FS is not available because the "Females" have a penis. LOL. So creepy. SaintChuck.

  8. #22640

    Three numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...h/9682075.html . SaintChuck.
    Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.

    I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.

    PP.

  9. #22639

    First Place

    I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...h/9682075.html . SaintChuck.

  10. #22638
    I too am looking for a friend invite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamz12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

  11. #22637
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

    SC know's what he it talking about.
    Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

  12. #22636

    Dirty

    I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.

    Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good time.

  13. #22635

    Grand review

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.
    Not a fan of Amy. Very pushy a few times, but is pretty hot. Used to really enjoy it there but its almost always L1 and nothing more. Each of the staff has a specialty, PM for details.

  14. #22634

    Looking for Juju / Selena from SXL

    Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?

  15. #22633

    + 1000 wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.
    We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

    SC know's what he it talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape