Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22640

    Three numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...h/9682075.html . SaintChuck.
    Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.

    I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.

    PP.

  2. #22639

    First Place

    I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...h/9682075.html . SaintChuck.

  3. #22638
    I too am looking for a friend invite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamz12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

  4. #22637
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

    SC know's what he it talking about.
    Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

  5. #22636

    Dirty

    I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.

    Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good time.

  6. #22635

    Grand review

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.
    Not a fan of Amy. Very pushy a few times, but is pretty hot. Used to really enjoy it there but its almost always L1 and nothing more. Each of the staff has a specialty, PM for details.

  7. #22634

    Looking for Juju / Selena from SXL

    Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?

  8. #22633

    + 1000 wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.
    We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

    SC know's what he it talking about.

  9. #22632

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got MT phone number?
    Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.

  10. #22631

    Been seeing mine since March!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got MT phone number?
    I was her last client one night. Told her I had a place to go to which she frequents as well. We headed over there and had a blast! She asked me to come over to her place (Well, she didn't ask. She demanded! LOL). We fucked / made love (sigh) into the morning. Woke me up and told me to hurry up and leave because she had some cocks to jack (LOL)!

    Been seeing her for a few months now. I don't have to pay (In fact this pandemic has put strains on me and Kim has been a GREAT help), but I don't get massages anymore either (in fact just the opposite)!

    So, yes, if you play your cards right you can walk out of there with a phone number or even more!!

  11. #22630
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    One of Emily's former coworkers has confirmed she is at Grand.
    Not the same emily. Confirmed earlier this week.

  12. #22629
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got MT phone number?
    So far about 20 and over the years have seen about half outside their spa's.

  13. #22628

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got MT phone number?
    Yes, more than once. Treat them nice you might too.

  14. #22627

    It's Grand

    Quote Originally Posted by BabeLover303  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.
    One of Emily's former coworkers has confirmed she is at Grand.

  15. #22626

    Lucy's age

    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?
    She might be late 30's or 40. She is nice but I'm not sure what she offers. I was there once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape