Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 344 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?
    Thanks, but I agree with HH and W44 that it was not the same girl as Amy. I remember Amy the cute nerdy fun girl with glasses. Kind of reminds me of Sara (?) the librarian. The young MILF was spunky with sex drive and fun. She had roots in the area and two young children, and most likely is still in the area. I guess I was hoping that she and some of the other girls I remember may still be around and in semi-retirement and somehow I am able to connect with them again. I've been out of the game for a while and lost a drive with pictures, names and other info. Some pictures I can still remember vividly, like the slender MILF with beautiful eyes in nurse uniform on west side, and Brandi Moore with TGTBT pictures. About the only one I can find who is still around is Jen. I have seen her at at least 5 different places. I like her but much prefer the slimmer version few years back.

  2. #1206

    AmyGFE

    Sounds like the short, nerdy in a nice way, with glasses is AmyGFE. Agree with HH's post. She was very friendly, punctual, and "loads" of fun. I'd see her again if she surfaces!

  3. #1205

    Sweet pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    She does have a great ass! I have more pics but the file size is too big.
    Nice is that raw dogging?

  4. #1204

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?

    .
    I know the Amy of which you speak. I'm not sure if she's the girl from the previous post, as Amy never hosted to my knowledge. I met Amy when she posted on CL, both before and after the move to Colorado. She was probably the nicest and most accommodating girl I ever met in this game. She always came to my place and was always on time and never rushed. I found that if you told her when setting up just what you wanted the session to include she was on point and you didn't have to "remind" her when the fun started. I eventually lost contact with her and I've missed her since. Maybe she went back to Colorado with baby daddy. If I saw she was posting in this area again I would get right on the phone for another session.

  5. #1203

    Any Info?

    This one is posting a bunch right now. Some red flags in the ad, anyone have any info?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/983157996987

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/506476283753

  6. #1202

    Amy?

    Are you asking about Amy, very short, maybe 4'11", glasses, cute in a nerdy way? Had been in Denver, returned to Manchester with a baby and a boyfriend / husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if a MILF who used to host in a condo near Black Brook Park is still around? And her name? She was living in her mother's condo with her baby and BF in tow. Very unreliable, but I am so forgiving these days and would be willing to give her another chance. Or maybe the pickings are just so slim.
    .

  7. #1201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    The MILF's name was Ginger. CoEd gave her that name because her hair was Red. She was a sweetheart. Hard to believe that slug of a boyfriend / fiance could let her sell herself to support him and their two children.

    .
    Yes, her name was Ginger. Quite a sweetheart and a lot of fun.

  8. #1200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I remember her but it was several years ago. I visited her a couple times and found her to be a good time with no issues. That was back in the backpage day when the options were many. Not sure if she is still in the business.
    That's right. It was quite a few years ago during the backpage heydays, come to think of it.

  9. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Do you think there is someone on this site (trusted of course) that she would reach out to? Or do you think she would advertise? She might need money for legal fees.
    She is fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raven 2 copy 2.jpg‎  

  10. #1198

    Wynter

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/888931715330

    A great cocksucker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200704_083641.jpg‎   20200704_083704.jpg‎   20200704_083652.jpg‎  

  11. #1197

    Ginger

    The MILF's name was Ginger. CoEd gave her that name because her hair was Red. She was a sweetheart. Hard to believe that slug of a boyfriend / fiance could let her sell herself to support him and their two children.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think so. That was a different blonde.

    If it is the one I remember, at one time the blonde "coed" was hosting upstairs and a long hair milf was hosting downstairs. The milf had beautiful long hair and advertised with face pics and a big guitar. I clicked much better with the milf. Does anyone remember this milf's name?
    .

  12. #1196

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDuncan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her name in the Manchester police blog about a month ago. Resisting arrest I believe. Listed a Manchester residence as her home address, although that could've just been a place she used to live at. Haven't had any contact with her for a couple of years. She was taking an extended tax paid vacation somewhere in NH. That recent charge could've been a parole violation putting her back on vacation. Have not seen any ads from her in a couple of years.
    She was so much fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200703_165206.jpg‎   20200703_165254.jpg‎   20200703_165329.jpg‎   20200703_165238.jpg‎   20200703_165314.jpg‎  


  13. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRange007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about hot and ready Hanna is still around?
    Saw her name in the Manchester police blog about a month ago. Resisting arrest I believe. Listed a Manchester residence as her home address, although that could've just been a place she used to live at. Haven't had any contact with her for a couple of years. She was taking an extended tax paid vacation somewhere in NH. That recent charge could've been a parole violation putting her back on vacation. Have not seen any ads from her in a couple of years.

  14. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think so. She was never shy to advertise. Probably went back to western MA where she was from.
    She does have a great ass! I have more pics but the file size is too big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapshot 1 (4-6-2016 9-04 AM).jpg‎   Snapshot 2 (4-6-2016 9-05 AM).jpg‎   Snapshot 1 (4-7-2016 3-01 AM).jpg‎  

  15. #1193

    Obituary

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    How did you find out that she has passed away, is there any news link available?
    Yes, I read her obituary, Probably better to keep it private since she had family in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape