Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5144
-
07-04-20 09:05 #1199Regular Member

Posts: 16She is fun!
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 08:59 #1198Regular Member

Posts: 16Wynter
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/888931715330
A great cocksucker!
-
07-03-20 19:39 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 328Ginger
The MILF's name was Ginger. CoEd gave her that name because her hair was Red. She was a sweetheart. Hard to believe that slug of a boyfriend / fiance could let her sell herself to support him and their two children.
.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 17:04 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 16Hanna
She was so much fun!
Originally Posted by SirDuncan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 16:27 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 114Saw her name in the Manchester police blog about a month ago. Resisting arrest I believe. Listed a Manchester residence as her home address, although that could've just been a place she used to live at. Haven't had any contact with her for a couple of years. She was taking an extended tax paid vacation somewhere in NH. That recent charge could've been a parole violation putting her back on vacation. Have not seen any ads from her in a couple of years.
Originally Posted by GigaRange007
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 16:24 #1194Regular Member

Posts: 16She does have a great ass! I have more pics but the file size is too big.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 15:45 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 356Obituary
Yes, I read her obituary, Probably better to keep it private since she had family in the area.
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 15:38 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 650I remember her but it was several years ago. I visited her a couple times and found her to be a good time with no issues. That was back in the backpage day when the options were many. Not sure if she is still in the business.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 13:19 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 227Anyone know if a MILF who used to host in a condo near Black Brook Park is still around? And her name? She was living in her mother's condo with her baby and BF in tow. Very unreliable, but I am so forgiving these days and would be willing to give her another chance. Or maybe the pickings are just so slim.
-
07-03-20 13:04 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 227No, I don't think so. She was never shy to advertise. Probably went back to western MA where she was from.
Originally Posted by GigaRange007
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 12:15 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 227No, I don't think so. That was a different blonde.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
If it is the one I remember, at one time the blonde "coed" was hosting upstairs and a long hair milf was hosting downstairs. The milf had beautiful long hair and advertised with face pics and a big guitar. I clicked much better with the milf. Does anyone remember this milf's name?
-
07-02-20 21:53 #1188Regular Member

Posts: 3Hanna
Anyone know about hot and ready Hanna is still around?
-
07-02-20 17:56 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 405BBW Redbone
I totally agree with you. I know there are some who really like a lady like this but I wouldn't even waste a text to her. I'd stay miles and miles away.
Originally Posted by EugeneWest
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 17:33 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 135How did you find out that she has passed away, is there any news link available?
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 14:53 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 186The one that posted as coed? Blonde with bolt on's.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




