Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13164

    Caribbean Koco

    https://www.iamkocochanel.com/

    Very real, same girl as in the pics. Huge tits, nice ass, great BBBJ and CIM finish. She knows how to dance and put on a show.

  2. #13163
    How are they getting new girls? Given travel restrictions and all the other covid-related issues, where are they coming from?


  3. #13162

    Joliet

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCopper  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.

    I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.

    Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.
    Hey bud, there's a Joliet section you can check out. There should be a few on there for you.

  4. #13161

    Any info on girls in the Joliet area

    I'm going to be in the Joliet area, actually driving back and forth between there and LaSalle / Peru, all this week. I'm a truck driver so trucker friendly is a plus but could get a motel somewhere for outcall if needed.

    I prefer the spinner type, race doesn't matter.

    Thanks in advance. If you're going to be in the Springfield area let me know and I can probably give you some info on local providers there.

  5. #13160

    Anyone who knows Ruby in chicago chaintown?

    I receieve a message from" www.callgirlx.com/info/1258956345810358272" that there are new girl in chinatown, anyone knows her? Is she real? Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #13159
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I have a report on this one, "kalani": https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...589/8157512509.

    She is real and she is the girl in the pics, but the pics in the ad are heavily, heavily filtered and doctored, and many are probably several years old. She looks more like 33 than 23, and a rough 33 at that. Big girl with lots of loose skin
    So basically fake pic 😂 am not surprised though.

  7. #13158

    Kalani

    I have a report on this one, "kalani": https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...589/8157512509.

    She is real and she is the girl in the pics, but the pics in the ad are heavily, heavily filtered and doctored, and many are probably several years old. She looks more like 33 than 23, and a rough 33 at that. Big girl with lots of loose skin, like maybe she was huge before and lost some weight, maybe the result of being prego. I did a 15 minute quick visit for a benjamin, and she was rushing me on time like 5 minutes into the action (typical covered action, but she doesn't ride). Also her demeanor was a little strange, probably on some drugs. I would advise passing on this one gents.

  8. #13157

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotPhun  [View Original Post]
    Lovely girl in Indy area.

    Gia.

    Met this girl through a common site. Was going through Indy and met her for coffee. I demonstrated I was safe and clean and nice and since then I have met her and she is a dream! BTW. Here is a good taste of what she is like. Videos are nice. https://onlyfans.com/michhgiaa..

    Anyway I highly suggest you track her down. She came to Cincy area to meet me. I posted over on Cincinnati site. But thought to help her out give you local guys a chance. I was giving out her number not sure how much more she will want me to do that. LOL.
    Would you please share her details I would like to make a donation to her.

  9. #13156

    Doctor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I saw the famous Bonnie. Not an awful experience but not what I was hoping for. Has anyone else seen her? Could you please message me about your experience? It's about a week later. And I have felt better in my life. I have a feeling that I might be headed to the doctor. Any information is appreciated.
    I have seen Bonnie a few times when she was by Ashland on Wilson apartment. Now she's by like uptown and it's so hard to park there anyway. I've seen her a couple times in that new apartment and she seems OK my only problem with her is that the timing sometimes sucks as in she takes her sweet time after we agree on a time plus her dog which is a beautiful dog sometimes is around with the open door in the bedroom which is a little weird for me other than that she's a great BBBJ provider. You have to go to the doctor because you think you caught something? I Kinda don't understand what you were getting at.

  10. #13155

    Bonnie

    I saw the famous Bonnie. Not an awful experience but not what I was hoping for. Has anyone else seen her? Could you please message me about your experience? It's about a week later. And I have felt better in my life. I have a feeling that I might be headed to the doctor. Any information is appreciated.

  11. #13154

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bebe is 57, (we have the same birthday,) and crazy, insatiable. I met her at several meet and greets. She was a regular at CT's in Gary. She arrived one night, and had told management she only wanted to get plowed, no BJ's. Wanted her cervix rammed. She took on 50 guys, (we counted. And yes, I was on of the 50.) She said she only had a limited amount of time as she had an escort date after. LOL She started going to 15th St. In Melrose when it opened. Unknown if she still goes there.

    I also met Sage at some meet and greets. She was reputed to be an oral queen. I never partook as I wasn't attracted to her. Seems like she's gained weight based on her current ads.
    I never met Bebe; her prices just always seemed high for her looks. I did see Sage years ago; she was fairly big and soft then, sort of the Pillsbury doughboy experience and it appears she's gained more weight. But she's good for her BBBJ and was friendly. Sage is an experienced courtesan and can accommodate all kinds of interests. She used to organize all kinds of unique experiences: gang bangs with multiple girls, "mystery girl", where you'd be blindfolded, one of her friends would come in and do you and you never knew who it was. Best was her and a friend, where you stayed in one room; she'd do you, then leave and her friend would come in and do you again. Point being, she's creative and open to all kinds of interests.

  12. #13153

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rachelina years ago when she stayed in Chicago for a spell. You're absolutely right. She dresses normally so anyone in the hallway doesn't see questionable shit and report it. But she is gorgeous (for an older lady), tight, so damn friendly, and really skilled. Is she back in town?
    I agree with both posters. Rachelina is great; friendly, sexy with a great body. I saw her late last year, and many times before; she travels to Chicago regularly. I've had sex with her, but mostly just enjoyed her bbbjcimsw. She's one of the great masters at it. Highly recommend this lady.

  13. #13152

    Svetlana

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall about her not riding only because I'm usually only interested in K9. I didn't experience a lot of rules but as always YMMV.
    She didn't ride with me either. Said she gets cramps when she does. After our session, she tried to up-sell that idea that the next time, she actually kisses for 10-20 more or Daty for 20 more or 100 for greek. What scares me is, she actually has a driver. Saw her picked up at the hotel right after her session in the hotel she was in. Maybe just for safety. That's what stops me from seeing her again. Might be nothing for some, but regardless, I take extra precaution when I can. Other than that, I think she was cool.

  14. #13151
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Is this comment from her ad accurate about svetlana? "She is real, so sexy but too many rules like she doesn't ride or you can't suck her tits". Because that would be lame. Also how much donation required?
    I don't recall about her not riding only because I'm usually only interested in K9. I didn't experience a lot of rules but as always YMMV.

  15. #13150

    Svetlana

    Is this comment from her ad accurate about svetlana? "She is real, so sexy but too many rules like she doesn't ride or you can't suck her tits". Because that would be lame. Also how much donation required?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape