Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 26919
-
07-02-20 16:07 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 868Svetlana is Back!
The cute, sexy German princess is back. And she's thicker and juicier. I hear she's got limited availability so if I were you, run don't walk in going to see her!
And if you guys don't know, this young hottie just had a baby. And now her body is perfect.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/52317698/
-
07-02-20 15:09 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 958Bebe and Sage
Bebe is 57, (we have the same birthday,) and crazy, insatiable. I met her at several meet and greets. She was a regular at CT's in Gary. She arrived one night, and had told management she only wanted to get plowed, no BJ's. Wanted her cervix rammed. She took on 50 guys, (we counted. And yes, I was on of the 50.) She said she only had a limited amount of time as she had an escort date after. LOL She started going to 15th St. In Melrose when it opened. Unknown if she still goes there.
I also met Sage at some meet and greets. She was reputed to be an oral queen. I never partook as I wasn't attracted to her. Seems like she's gained weight based on her current ads.
-
07-02-20 13:06 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 318Most of this information is on their website that TJGreek listed. Please note every masseuse has different menu items and prices but those 2 he listed have full menu.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:52 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 132What is story with CLM
How does CLM work? Donation? CFS In the half hour?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 09:30 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 224Diamond
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52264745/
Does anyone of you dreamed Diamond? She is working in Elk Grove and would like to take her for a spin. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-01-20 21:44 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 1357Monica at 262.
Originally Posted by BluePillow
[View Original Post]
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-private-45662
Laura at CLM.
http://chicagolandmassage.net/
-
07-01-20 19:04 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 70Any skinny girls?
Would love a recommendation for someone that's skinny, been seeing a lotta chubs out here lately.
-
07-01-20 16:23 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 67I saw Rachelina years ago when she stayed in Chicago for a spell. You're absolutely right. She dresses normally so anyone in the hallway doesn't see questionable shit and report it. But she is gorgeous (for an older lady), tight, so damn friendly, and really skilled. Is she back in town?
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 00:51 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks. I was more curious. But thanks for info.
Originally Posted by PopWorker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:49 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 376I have asked many, many providers why not AA men. Some have told me because of past bad experiences like getting cheated out of the donation (The chic on the pic told me that, I still want to fuck her brains out then stuff em back in!) Some have told me AA men are to rough sexually some have told me Because AA men are 2 long / thick for them and they don't want there pussy's wore out and stretched so they want to stay tight and stay in business longer. And there are some that will see AA men, but not if you are under 30 or 40. All the woman I have asked the question to have been white. I have never asked a Asian, black, or Spanish chic why not but some have the same clause, just not on a larger scale as white woman. All you can basically do is move on and look for someone else that will do.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:28 #13139Regular Member

Posts: 7I have been told by one it's because their boyfriend / pimp is black and won't allow it. Others are intimidated by the rumored size or have had bad experiences. Sure some are raciest but shouldn't automatically assume that.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:27 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 338Sorry, but provider's have the right to see whom ever the choose.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 23:18 #13137Regular Member

Posts: 7Does anyone have new number for a girl named Emma slimthick brunette from listcrawler very long hair low prices.
-
06-30-20 23:06 #13136Regular Member

Posts: 7Saw her a year or so back. Was expecting her to look better than her pictures because of the price. Not a 10 but she had a lot of stamina.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 22:26 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 99No aa
I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?











Reply With Quote





