Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 26927
-
07-04-20 00:36 #13157Regular Member

Posts: 1Dm
Would you please share her details I would like to make a donation to her.
Originally Posted by GSpotPhun
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 17:11 #13156Regular Member

Posts: 10Doctor?
I have seen Bonnie a few times when she was by Ashland on Wilson apartment. Now she's by like uptown and it's so hard to park there anyway. I've seen her a couple times in that new apartment and she seems OK my only problem with her is that the timing sometimes sucks as in she takes her sweet time after we agree on a time plus her dog which is a beautiful dog sometimes is around with the open door in the bedroom which is a little weird for me other than that she's a great BBBJ provider. You have to go to the doctor because you think you caught something? I Kinda don't understand what you were getting at.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 09:13 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 663Bonnie
I saw the famous Bonnie. Not an awful experience but not what I was hoping for. Has anyone else seen her? Could you please message me about your experience? It's about a week later. And I have felt better in my life. I have a feeling that I might be headed to the doctor. Any information is appreciated.
-
07-03-20 05:47 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 179Sage
I never met Bebe; her prices just always seemed high for her looks. I did see Sage years ago; she was fairly big and soft then, sort of the Pillsbury doughboy experience and it appears she's gained more weight. But she's good for her BBBJ and was friendly. Sage is an experienced courtesan and can accommodate all kinds of interests. She used to organize all kinds of unique experiences: gang bangs with multiple girls, "mystery girl", where you'd be blindfolded, one of her friends would come in and do you and you never knew who it was. Best was her and a friend, where you stayed in one room; she'd do you, then leave and her friend would come in and do you again. Point being, she's creative and open to all kinds of interests.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 05:34 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
I agree with both posters. Rachelina is great; friendly, sexy with a great body. I saw her late last year, and many times before; she travels to Chicago regularly. I've had sex with her, but mostly just enjoyed her bbbjcimsw. She's one of the great masters at it. Highly recommend this lady.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 21:47 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 85Svetlana
She didn't ride with me either. Said she gets cramps when she does. After our session, she tried to up-sell that idea that the next time, she actually kisses for 10-20 more or Daty for 20 more or 100 for greek. What scares me is, she actually has a driver. Saw her picked up at the hotel right after her session in the hotel she was in. Maybe just for safety. That's what stops me from seeing her again. Might be nothing for some, but regardless, I take extra precaution when I can. Other than that, I think she was cool.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 18:25 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 868I don't recall about her not riding only because I'm usually only interested in K9. I didn't experience a lot of rules but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 16:43 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 215Svetlana
Is this comment from her ad accurate about svetlana? "She is real, so sexy but too many rules like she doesn't ride or you can't suck her tits". Because that would be lame. Also how much donation required?
-
07-02-20 16:07 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 868Svetlana is Back!
The cute, sexy German princess is back. And she's thicker and juicier. I hear she's got limited availability so if I were you, run don't walk in going to see her!
And if you guys don't know, this young hottie just had a baby. And now her body is perfect.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/52317698/
-
07-02-20 15:09 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 958Bebe and Sage
Bebe is 57, (we have the same birthday,) and crazy, insatiable. I met her at several meet and greets. She was a regular at CT's in Gary. She arrived one night, and had told management she only wanted to get plowed, no BJ's. Wanted her cervix rammed. She took on 50 guys, (we counted. And yes, I was on of the 50.) She said she only had a limited amount of time as she had an escort date after. LOL She started going to 15th St. In Melrose when it opened. Unknown if she still goes there.
I also met Sage at some meet and greets. She was reputed to be an oral queen. I never partook as I wasn't attracted to her. Seems like she's gained weight based on her current ads.
-
07-02-20 13:06 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 318Most of this information is on their website that TJGreek listed. Please note every masseuse has different menu items and prices but those 2 he listed have full menu.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:52 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 132What is story with CLM
How does CLM work? Donation? CFS In the half hour?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 09:30 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 224Diamond
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52264745/
Does anyone of you dreamed Diamond? She is working in Elk Grove and would like to take her for a spin. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-01-20 21:44 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 1358Monica at 262.
Originally Posted by BluePillow
[View Original Post]
https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-private-45662
Laura at CLM.
http://chicagolandmassage.net/
-
07-01-20 19:04 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 70Any skinny girls?
Would love a recommendation for someone that's skinny, been seeing a lotta chubs out here lately.











Reply With Quote





