Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13152

    Svetlana

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall about her not riding only because I'm usually only interested in K9. I didn't experience a lot of rules but as always YMMV.
    She didn't ride with me either. Said she gets cramps when she does. After our session, she tried to up-sell that idea that the next time, she actually kisses for 10-20 more or Daty for 20 more or 100 for greek. What scares me is, she actually has a driver. Saw her picked up at the hotel right after her session in the hotel she was in. Maybe just for safety. That's what stops me from seeing her again. Might be nothing for some, but regardless, I take extra precaution when I can. Other than that, I think she was cool.

  2. #13151
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Is this comment from her ad accurate about svetlana? "She is real, so sexy but too many rules like she doesn't ride or you can't suck her tits". Because that would be lame. Also how much donation required?
    I don't recall about her not riding only because I'm usually only interested in K9. I didn't experience a lot of rules but as always YMMV.

  3. #13150

    Svetlana

    Is this comment from her ad accurate about svetlana? "She is real, so sexy but too many rules like she doesn't ride or you can't suck her tits". Because that would be lame. Also how much donation required?

  4. #13149

    Svetlana is Back!

    The cute, sexy German princess is back. And she's thicker and juicier. I hear she's got limited availability so if I were you, run don't walk in going to see her!

    And if you guys don't know, this young hottie just had a baby. And now her body is perfect.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/52317698/

  5. #13148

    Bebe and Sage

    Bebe is 57, (we have the same birthday,) and crazy, insatiable. I met her at several meet and greets. She was a regular at CT's in Gary. She arrived one night, and had told management she only wanted to get plowed, no BJ's. Wanted her cervix rammed. She took on 50 guys, (we counted. And yes, I was on of the 50.) She said she only had a limited amount of time as she had an escort date after. LOL She started going to 15th St. In Melrose when it opened. Unknown if she still goes there.

    I also met Sage at some meet and greets. She was reputed to be an oral queen. I never partook as I wasn't attracted to her. Seems like she's gained weight based on her current ads.

  6. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    How does CLM work? Donation? CFS In the half hour?
    Most of this information is on their website that TJGreek listed. Please note every masseuse has different menu items and prices but those 2 he listed have full menu.

  7. #13146

    What is story with CLM

    How does CLM work? Donation? CFS In the half hour?

  8. #13145

    Diamond

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52264745/

    Does anyone of you dreamed Diamond? She is working in Elk Grove and would like to take her for a spin. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #13144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillow  [View Original Post]
    Would love a recommendation for someone that's skinny, been seeing a lotta chubs out here lately.
    Monica at 262.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-private-45662

    Laura at CLM.

    http://chicagolandmassage.net/

  10. #13143

    Any skinny girls?

    Would love a recommendation for someone that's skinny, been seeing a lotta chubs out here lately.

  11. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    www.sexyrachelinafla.net

    Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.
    I saw Rachelina years ago when she stayed in Chicago for a spell. You're absolutely right. She dresses normally so anyone in the hallway doesn't see questionable shit and report it. But she is gorgeous (for an older lady), tight, so damn friendly, and really skilled. Is she back in town?

  12. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    I have asked many, many providers why not AA men. Some have told me because of past bad experiences like getting cheated out of the donation (The chic on the pic told me that, I still want to fuck her brains out then stuff em back in!) Some have told me AA men are to rough sexually some have told me Because AA men are 2 long / thick for them and they don't want there pussy's wore out and stretched so they want to stay tight and stay in business longer. And there are some that will see AA men, but not if you are under 30 or 40. All the woman I have asked the question to have been white. I have never asked a Asian, black, or Spanish chic why not but some have the same clause, just not on a larger scale as white woman. All you can basically do is move on and look for someone else that will do.
    Thanks. I was more curious. But thanks for info.

  13. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
    I have asked many, many providers why not AA men. Some have told me because of past bad experiences like getting cheated out of the donation (The chic on the pic told me that, I still want to fuck her brains out then stuff em back in!) Some have told me AA men are to rough sexually some have told me Because AA men are 2 long / thick for them and they don't want there pussy's wore out and stretched so they want to stay tight and stay in business longer. And there are some that will see AA men, but not if you are under 30 or 40. All the woman I have asked the question to have been white. I have never asked a Asian, black, or Spanish chic why not but some have the same clause, just not on a larger scale as white woman. All you can basically do is move on and look for someone else that will do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-39-11-1.jpg‎  

  14. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
    I have been told by one it's because their boyfriend / pimp is black and won't allow it. Others are intimidated by the rumored size or have had bad experiences. Sure some are raciest but shouldn't automatically assume that.

  15. #13138
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    I notice some provides, say "No AA or No blacks". I'm just curious why do they say that? Has anybody ask a provider about this?
    Sorry, but provider's have the right to see whom ever the choose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape