Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,321 to 22,335 of 44191
-
07-02-20 19:09 #21871Senior Member

Posts: 1377I can throw you a crumb.
Call Miracle spa in Westminster off of Bolsa / ask for Anna. Actually the only one that I like there was for sure Apple / Ally. An Jackie. I would say that voice is pretty much played out. 9.
Originally Posted by TimeLurk
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 17:59 #21870Senior Member

Posts: 137Back in the Day.
Lavender had a girl named Luna who was pretty hot and took good care of me, no real massage though. Maybe they have a new location? There also was a place by Beach and Cerritos that would scratch that itch. That was when I first learned that there's more to life than than happy endings!
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 17:51 #21869Senior Member

Posts: 33Tried Amy, now Bella
Tried Bella, and while she does have a fat ass (its plastic) and she is in good shape, she's definitely a MILF somewhere in her 40's, so I was kinda expecting a more natural, curvier, younger girl so maybe Bella will fit the bill next time. I'm into younger, thicker, Latinas idk if those unicorns exist in a massage parlor tho.
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 13:55 #21868Regular Member

Posts: 5Pure not Relaxation
Went here today and pulled Alice. In walks a hot mid 20's Asian with nice tits but that's honestly the only redeeming point in this session. Asks if I wanted nuru for $ and if I wanted to touch it would be another. 2 I should've known something was up that she was charging extra to TOUCH for nuru. What? She didn't even let me suck on her man mades which is even more frustrating. Her nuru wasn't even good, she barely slid on me.
This was my last outting until things get safer again or numbers go down. Anytime I want to try an Asian, they always let me down. Maybe I should just stick to Latinas. If anyone knows of a hot Asian with a body and good service throw ya boy a bone.
-
07-02-20 13:03 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 1377I say Bailey.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:22 #21866Senior Member

Posts: 1377I got this
Is she Asian? Does she say I love you long time? You're so big. ?
Originally Posted by LucBlake
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 03:22 #21865Senior Member

Posts: 30Who?
Care to share with whom he got the service? It would be most helpful. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:17 #21864Senior Member

Posts: 188Can I have a hint who it was?
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 20:42 #21863Senior Member

Posts: 46Allie
Check IG: alliekatttxoxo.
Originally Posted by CarlosG
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 19:24 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 28Punctuality. Check. Enhanced nicely. Check. Nasty location. Late 40's. Eh. Decent Bod. Popped out her uppers and proceeded to remove the chrome from my bumper, twice. Check. Good once, not to be repeated except in a dry spell.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 18:56 #21861Senior Member

Posts: 11436
One of my buddy just got BBFS with one of the girl at 6.
He had to tip a little more.
-
07-01-20 15:11 #21860Banned Member

Posts: 308Lucky Pavilion
Kiki never worked there that I know. A one by one girl.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 14:55 #21859Regular Member

Posts: 2Allie from bcc
Does anyone have any info on where to contact Allie from bcc. I heard she went independent. Thanks in advance.
-
07-01-20 13:16 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 1377I'm on my period baby. = my pussies sore from fucking 8 to 10 guys a day 7 days a week.
Originally Posted by PhoReal
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 11:40 #21857Senior Member

Posts: 34Menstruating Emily & Tina
I asked for Emily too. Not the same one in the picture papasan sent and does not fit description from previous reports. Average looking. Short spinner type. During the massage, I slid my under her skirt to check her ass and snatch. Stopped me and said she was on her period. On the flip, she said she will only do HJ. If I wanted FS, she will send Tina in, who was a new girl. Asked for 120, countered with 100. OK. Send her in.
Tina was who I saw waiting in the back when I went to take a piss before the session. She was better look and wished I had her instead of "Emily". Undressed and asked for the $ upfront. She is about 5'-2", man made C's with an average body type. Does not speak much English. Provided CBJ even though I said I wanted BBBJ. She didn't understand. Allowed DATY. Did mish. She was tight. I didn't last long. I would go back for Tina.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





