Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 44244
-
06-28-20 20:12 #21864Senior Member

Posts: 786* bolsa
Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.
-
06-28-20 19:51 #21863Senior Member

Posts: 72Place is a good rub and tug for the money. If you're willing to go back I recommend trying out Annie. If it wasn't for the stupid curtains that place would be much better.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 19:16 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 101Ah, they are not really massage parlors. Looked and could not find any of them.
Originally Posted by Dog777
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:02 #21861Senior Member

Posts: 38Michelle / vipnurugoddess Back in the Scene
Looks like Michelle's finally back this week in CM, fingers crossed she'll have more weekends soon. Looking forward to scheduling a session with her again.
-
06-28-20 13:21 #21860Senior Member

Posts: 1377Good job team player way to step up to the plate.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 13:10 #21859Senior Member

Posts: 136Double Header
Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.
Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.
-
06-28-20 10:31 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 188They also have Bailey in the picture with Nancy as her name!
Originally Posted by MisterBox
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 00:41 #21857Senior Member

Posts: 148Can you blame me?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 21:30 #21856Regular Member

Posts: 20Do you know her handle on Instagram? Thanks!!
Originally Posted by Jdeezy22
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:33 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 1377Spring training Game #5
Looks like we have a game in the lovely town of Lake Forest next week.
TBD.
-
06-27-20 16:18 #21854Regular Member

Posts: 13Nuru
Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.
Originally Posted by MisterBox
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:14 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 1143This is a HJ and FS shop. They don't want to do a legit massage.
Originally Posted by JohnB3411
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 05:38 #21852Senior Member

Posts: 38S. H. Health on Bolsa
Went and saw Mia today. Honestly the experience was not worth it. A half assed massage and a HJ. If you don't care about the massage as much, then this is your place. It was all rubbing and no real quality. When I was getting dressed I looked up and seen the rails where she could have gotten up and walked on my back but didn't even offer it. Will not repeat.
-
06-27-20 00:57 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 28The heat in there must have fried mamasan brain. Linda is easily in her mid 30's. Sorry you had confusion. Keep plugging away.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 00:12 #21850Senior Member

Posts: 51Haha agree on Emily! But papasan texted me a photo of the girls working and I was turned off immediately. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
Emily is definitely the only one worth while there!
Niki must be new as she was the center of the photo, but man everyone else aside from Emily reminds me of Thai girly boys.












Reply With Quote





