Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Met her from listcrawler about a month ago very skeptical cheap hotel too good of pics different number and name than Madeline but it was her. Wanted to be a regular but haven't gotten a response since. Glad to see she's moved on to the city and better site. Truly TGTBT session GFE talented nice girl all around you won't be disappointed.

  2. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Met her from listcrawler about a month ago same thought very skeptical cheap hotel too good of pics but it was her. Wanted to be a regular but haven't gotten a response since. Glad to see she's moved on to the city and better site. Truly TGTBT session GFE talented nice girl all around you won't be disappointed.

  3. #13125
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral

    Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
    Saw her once on listcrawler. Hasn't responded since. Happy to have her number again and see she's listening and moved on to the city and better sites. She was truly TGTBT.

  4. #13124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    [Email address deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  5. #13123

    BeBe

    Quote Originally Posted by NWI60  [View Original Post]
    That webpage has looked the same for years, decades. Many of those pics are 20 years old. Last time I saw her was like 2002 and she was getting long in the tooth even then. Average looking, average body. Better than average performance, but not worth the price of admission, even back then. Her and Sage were all the rage back then, both over rated IMO. You read some of the reviews of these two and others and wonder if the guy doing the reviewing was ever laid in his life.
    OMG forgot all about her she a fun time. Nothing off limits with her. Saga too great time with her also.

  6. #13122

    I can offer some advise

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnChi  [View Original Post]
    I have access to real estate. Centrally located and nice properties and some which are secluded and perfect for parties for guys who are verified and ladies to mingle. I've never organized this. Can anyone help? Or want in? Thinking 1 time a month or every other month. Possibly 3-5 girls and 10 guys? Anyway, DM me if you can hep figure this out. Thanks!
    If you are going to invite some ladies have the ladies do the verifing the guys they will feel safer DM me.

  7. #13121

    Old page, old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
    That webpage has looked the same for years, decades. Many of those pics are 20 years old. Last time I saw her was like 2002 and she was getting long in the tooth even then. Average looking, average body. Better than average performance, but not worth the price of admission, even back then. Her and Sage were all the rage back then, both over rated IMO. You read some of the reviews of these two and others and wonder if the guy doing the reviewing was ever laid in his life.

  8. #13120

    Would tend to

    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    HE ALERT! That's definitely a Man. That video of the finger in the pussy is fake. You can definitely look at the pics and see the man features.
    Agree with mr. Popworker on the call! It's in the face and the feet! When I hacked a city cab in the 80's I first looked at the adams apple, the hands and then the feet. Pretty good gauge imo. Stay safe all and unless you are looking for a surprise between the thighs I would also say let this one go! All imo and of course she / he is one of god's children as well.

  9. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!
    We email each other back forth. Yeah she in her 50's, which is not a problem for me. (Just as long you take care of yourself and don't let yourself go). Your right she average looking person. But not worth the donation she asking for her time. At first she ask me for 500 roses, and I said "No thank you". A few minutes late she drop to 400 roses. And I still decline. For that amount I can find someone WAY better and do whatever I want. I'm passing her.

  10. #13118

    Host an adult party- help?!

    I have access to real estate. Centrally located and nice properties and some which are secluded and perfect for parties for guys who are verified and ladies to mingle. I've never organized this. Can anyone help? Or want in? Thinking 1 time a month or every other month. Possibly 3-5 girls and 10 guys? Anyway, DM me if you can hep figure this out. Thanks!

  11. #13117

    Escort Index

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Was just on the site and phone #'s are not complete.

    Didn't see anything about membership.

    Any info on this?

    Thanks.
    They moved it to the tab for the site. Simply hover over the tab at the top of the browser and you will see their phone number. A lot of girls are now putting it in their ad as well.

  12. #13116

    Escort Index

    Was just on the site and phone #'s are not complete.

    Didn't see anything about membership.

    Any info on this?

    Thanks.

  13. #13115

    She doesn't dress sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    www.sexyrachelinafla.net

    Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.
    LOL, that's an understatement. I saw her 2 years ago in December and she was wearing an ugly Christmas dress, although when it came off. Great experience, more like fwb as she can definitely hold her end of a conversation. Recommended for when she's in the area.

    -w.

  14. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52194451/

    Texted asking politely for more info. Got back, "Hey, how much money do you have?" Big red flag. Suggested calling an uber to pick her up. Said I would need deposit. Stated the uber is your deposit and I'd send deposit once I verified she is in the uber. Can you imagine her declining? She did. I say, ok shouldn't you say your rates and let me select how much time I'd like? She says its 300 hr. I state, ok send address and ill drive over with 300. She gives me the address of a dentist office on Narragansett. Evidently to rob me when I get told when I arrive, go in threw the back door. I obviously am now fishing for info. Tell her, send her cash tag so I can cashapp her deposit. Not sure if its allowed to be posted publicly here but her dumbass sends it. If you want it just to add to your list of scams to avoid, pm me. I conclude our text saying this is the weakest scam I've encountered in over a decade. Crickets.

    Stay safe guys!
    HE ALERT! That's definitely a Man. That video of the finger in the pussy is fake. You can definitely look at the pics and see the man features.

  15. #13113
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?
    Yeah they can do that very easy! But what I want to know did the fellow monger actually call and talk with the chic before the session? Or was it a text setup? If you seen a provider and it was all good, legit in the past, then you try her again and she got a brand new number on ad you should voice verify before you leave. Yes I know most chics switch numbers like the lotto these days, and it's hard to keep up but it could definitely be a safe net to talk with her before the session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape