Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 26927
-
06-30-20 01:10 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 44Not Illegal
Absolutely not, law enforcement can use many tactics to set you up in sting operations. You're probably thinking of entrapment, which is a very difficult defense to prove and often times unsuccessful in court. Either way, caution and common sense are a must in this hobby.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 00:35 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 3481Phone Number Switch.
If a girl you've been seeing suddenly has a different phone number wouldn't you be suspicious? I would call and confirm the same girl I've been seeing is at the new different phone number.
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 23:56 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 99WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 23:06 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 452It's a regional thing, just like how eccie is to texas. They've been around for quite some time.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:51 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 161TNA Board
I'll tell you what fellas.
I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.
They use this system called TNA Board.
https://www.tnaboard.com
All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.
Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.
So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.
-
06-29-20 19:02 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 762Nane if the escort they were using?
Originally Posted by LookingForHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 16:10 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 338I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 14:05 #13105Regular Member

Posts: 20Be Careful
Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
-
06-29-20 13:42 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 36Glad I saw this first
I nearly TOFTT, sucks that happened to you. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DevMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 13:41 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 36Madeline Moral
https://tryst.link/escort/madelinemoral
Seems TGTBT, but I thought I'd ask you guys if any of you have seen her. Thoughts?
-
06-29-20 12:46 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 44Reina
She's been reviewed before. Do a quick search here for Lincoln and you'll find a recent review. She works out if a motel on Devon and Lincoln. Heavy H user, decent body and BJ.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 23:48 #13101Senior Member

Posts: 99Bebedoll
Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 22:29 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 78Reina
I don't recall seeing her on this forum. Anyone have any insights? She's on my way to work so thinking a quick stop may be possible.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52201910/#.
-
06-28-20 21:55 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 430www.sexyrachelinafla.net
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.
-
06-28-20 17:15 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 225Link please
Do you have a link for Rachelina? Thanks!6
.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






