Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!
    We email each other back forth. Yeah she in her 50's, which is not a problem for me. (Just as long you take care of yourself and don't let yourself go). Your right she average looking person. But not worth the donation she asking for her time. At first she ask me for 500 roses, and I said "No thank you". A few minutes late she drop to 400 roses. And I still decline. For that amount I can find someone WAY better and do whatever I want. I'm passing her.

  2. #13118

    Host an adult party- help?!

    I have access to real estate. Centrally located and nice properties and some which are secluded and perfect for parties for guys who are verified and ladies to mingle. I've never organized this. Can anyone help? Or want in? Thinking 1 time a month or every other month. Possibly 3-5 girls and 10 guys? Anyway, DM me if you can hep figure this out. Thanks!

  3. #13117

    Escort Index

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Was just on the site and phone #'s are not complete.

    Didn't see anything about membership.

    Any info on this?

    Thanks.
    They moved it to the tab for the site. Simply hover over the tab at the top of the browser and you will see their phone number. A lot of girls are now putting it in their ad as well.

  4. #13116

    Escort Index

    Was just on the site and phone #'s are not complete.

    Didn't see anything about membership.

    Any info on this?

    Thanks.

  5. #13115

    She doesn't dress sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    www.sexyrachelinafla.net

    Her pics are old but her body is still good for someone her age. Her prices are lower than the website. She is a great provider especially at the 160 - 180 range for 2 covered pops and a BBBJ. She doesn't dress sexy so you may be a bit disappointed when you walk in the room but she has super friendly and easy going personality and her service is one of the best in the business. I wish she was offering BBFS 🙄.
    LOL, that's an understatement. I saw her 2 years ago in December and she was wearing an ugly Christmas dress, although when it came off. Great experience, more like fwb as she can definitely hold her end of a conversation. Recommended for when she's in the area.

    -w.

  6. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52194451/

    Texted asking politely for more info. Got back, "Hey, how much money do you have?" Big red flag. Suggested calling an uber to pick her up. Said I would need deposit. Stated the uber is your deposit and I'd send deposit once I verified she is in the uber. Can you imagine her declining? She did. I say, ok shouldn't you say your rates and let me select how much time I'd like? She says its 300 hr. I state, ok send address and ill drive over with 300. She gives me the address of a dentist office on Narragansett. Evidently to rob me when I get told when I arrive, go in threw the back door. I obviously am now fishing for info. Tell her, send her cash tag so I can cashapp her deposit. Not sure if its allowed to be posted publicly here but her dumbass sends it. If you want it just to add to your list of scams to avoid, pm me. I conclude our text saying this is the weakest scam I've encountered in over a decade. Crickets.

    Stay safe guys!
    HE ALERT! That's definitely a Man. That video of the finger in the pussy is fake. You can definitely look at the pics and see the man features.

  7. #13113
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?
    Yeah they can do that very easy! But what I want to know did the fellow monger actually call and talk with the chic before the session? Or was it a text setup? If you seen a provider and it was all good, legit in the past, then you try her again and she got a brand new number on ad you should voice verify before you leave. Yes I know most chics switch numbers like the lotto these days, and it's hard to keep up but it could definitely be a safe net to talk with her before the session.

  8. #13112

    Not Illegal

    Absolutely not, law enforcement can use many tactics to set you up in sting operations. You're probably thinking of entrapment, which is a very difficult defense to prove and often times unsuccessful in court. Either way, caution and common sense are a must in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?

  9. #13111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Phone Number Switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    If a girl you've been seeing suddenly has a different phone number wouldn't you be suspicious? I would call and confirm the same girl I've been seeing is at the new different phone number.

  10. #13110
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    WOW! Thanks for looking out. But is that illegal? To set a trap?

  11. #13109
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.
    It's a regional thing, just like how eccie is to texas. They've been around for quite some time.

  12. #13108

    TNA Board

    I'll tell you what fellas.

    I visited Seattle this past weekend. And they have it going on out there.

    They use this system called TNA Board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com

    All the girls advertise on it, all the guys are on it. Tons of reviews, tons of girls, from low end to high end.

    Prices out there are similar but cheaper. After being on this TNA board for 3 days. We have to try and get this system here in Chicago.

    So much easier, and it's a one stop shop. Obviously LE can be there as well, but man it's opened my eyes.

  13. #13107
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.
    Nane if the escort they were using?

  14. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen bebedoll? I check out her website. I'm interested. Is she worth the donation. So I far I contact her thru email. She ask for references from other providers. But I normally don't keep there number.
    I saw her at least 7/8 years ago, physically she was not very attractive. Average body and average face. However, as far as sexual energy and skills she was excellent! Only saw her that one time b / c I need to be physically attracted to a provider, but the actual service was certainly an A+ PSE!

  15. #13105

    Be Careful

    Be careful guys the feds are using current ads of known girls and putting a different number and trapping guys. A fellow mongerer was caught this way. He called a girl who he had previously seen to be surprised by the feds, just be careful and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape