Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5334

    Jessica

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/139967090277

    Saw this one recently, loved the pic. I agree with a past post that said her pic suggested soccer mom who likes to have fun. Set up was easy, donation and menu was fairly standard. Incall was a decent apartment complex just north of downtown. Very heavy smoke smell. At least to me. She lives on second floor. Met me outside and walked me up. I guess she's the girl in the pic, but maybe 20 lbs heavier and hair was all pulled up, so it was a bit difficult to tell for certain. She's not BBW, but is no spinner either. Sweet voice with a cute accent She wasted little in getting naked and suggesting I do the same. Body is in decent enough shape for a thicker girl, nice sized tits, shaved puss. But then she pointed to a small couch or futon and led me over. I knew that thing wouldn't cooperate as it wasn't long or wide enough. I put that thought aside as she delivered a 9/10 BBBJ, saying that she enjoyed swallowing to finish. That got junior's attention. Covered up for some CG to mish. Solid performer who aims to please. At this point I noticed the insides of her elbow on both arms looked bruised with some scabs. Didn't inquire, and didn't notice any obvious signs of usage, but the suspicion lingered in my brain. Flipped her to doggie and did my best to finish up quickly. A little small talk to avoid the awkwardness and I was out the door well short of my allotted time. But that was my call, not her rushing. Don't think I will repeat as the combination of smell, couch, and bruises are enough to send me elsewhere first. If future reports suggest I misread the possible usage and was at an less smokey outcall, I might reconsider. As always YMMV. Be safe. Dewey.

  2. #5333

    The face thing.

    Can you elaborate on "the face thing. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge maybe 10 days ago. I actually hit her up an hour ago but have not heard back.

    The good:

    Chill.

    Friendly.

    Not a rusher looked at the clock but I got a hhr and she was like you can hang for that time. .

    Not really awkward like some are.

    Knows the business its just an exchange nothing more. No GPS thank goodness.

    Will get on top.

    Will keep changing positions.

    Will allow DATY but not her thing or mine.

    No upsell.

    Anti bare back which I think is a plus!

    BBBJCIM is ok and much more than ok if you know what I mean.

    Not fat!

    Decent energy tries hard to get you there!

  3. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Cute gal. Sorry never seen her but interesting picture.

    1). There are marks all over her forearm. Cutter? Or tracks?

    2) Justin beaver photographs taped to the wall.

    If you see her let's us know.
    Looks like some marks on upper thighs as well. I would just about bet she is or was a cutter.

  4. #5331

    Seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Cute gal. Sorry never seen her but interesting picture.

    1). There are marks all over her forearm. Cutter? Or tracks?

    2) Justin beaver photographs taped to the wall.

    If you see her let's us know.
    I see some potentials on that website but is it worth the $89 per month for a subscription? I had a month subscription at one time but it definitely wasn't $89 at the time.

  5. #5330

    Sb

    Cute gal. Sorry never seen her but interesting picture.

    1). There are marks all over her forearm. Cutter? Or tracks?

    2) Justin beaver photographs taped to the wall.

    If you see her let's us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry if this is a duplicate. I've been talking to this sugar baby, she strikes me as a pro. I've been off this site and don't know what providers have been reviewed.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f3d...1-fe1c1831faa4

  6. #5329

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/562885703339

    My second go round with Luna. I wasn't sure I'd try a second round based on the almost robot like interaction I had the first time.

    The pros:

    She is the same woman in the pics, albeit she is even thinner in person. She seemed more personable this round, willing to interact. Easy to schedule with. Willing to take direction, young spinner body, perky pencil eraser nips. Nice kitten, enjoyed the view in canine. If you hit that kitten right it will cum.

    The Cons:

    Really no effort to have hair or make up, I don't care about sexy outfits. For $150/ hhr she is over priced. She seems to not be able to take a long stroke, maybe she's been getting fucked so much she's sore? The extended stay is smokey, you'll leave smelling like it.

    Conclusion:

    She's OK but she needs to put more effort into her hair and appearance. I doubt I go back. Performance isn't up there with Hayden, Kelsey, or Lilly. I really prefer a provider that wants to fuck you as much as you want to fuck her. The choices are getting pretty slim.
    I almost went for angel cakes but then remembered she had changed her name, did a search and sure enough. Thanks for the reviews peeps.

    How do I get a hold of your recommendations? Hayden, Kelsey, or Lilly. I did a search in STG but nothing came up.

  7. #5328

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL that one got so much negative feedback she changed her damn name. Search "Luna".
    Good to know, thanks y'all!

  8. #5327

    Another pro?

    I'm sorry if this is a duplicate. I've been talking to this sugar baby, she strikes me as a pro. I've been off this site and don't know what providers have been reviewed.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f3d...1-fe1c1831faa4

  9. #5326

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. That isn't the one I was talking about!!

    Go on Tryst and search Lexington area. She is the blonde bombshell with huge tits! She is the best anywhere around here!!
    LOL that one got so much negative feedback she changed her damn name. Search "Luna".

  10. #5325

    Good to go if she's still here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    I'm just wondering if anybody have the juicy details on this one? I've only seen 1 review on her. Seems like she would be getting much more attention than that.
    I took the plunge maybe 10 days ago. I actually hit her up an hour ago but have not heard back.

    The good:

    Chill.

    Friendly.

    Not a rusher looked at the clock but I got a hhr and she was like you can hang for that time. .

    Not really awkward like some are.

    Knows the business its just an exchange nothing more. No GPS thank goodness.

    Will get on top.

    Will keep changing positions.

    Will allow DATY but not her thing or mine.

    No upsell.

    Anti bare back which I think is a plus!

    BBBJCIM is ok and much more than ok if you know what I mean.

    Not fat!

    Decent energy tries hard to get you there!

    Bad:

    Talks too much TMI babe I'll give you a twenty if you hold it in your mouth.

    Face well she needs a filter if you know what I mean.

    Smokey room little messy but whateva.

    Forgets she has bewbies.

    Distracting bad tats. Really.

    I said face yeah?

    Yes the face thing.

    Would I repeat? I'm trying to now.

    Peace and BE CAREFUL! Wrap it, up flip, it rub it down!

  11. #5324

    Things are much different my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn1  [View Original Post]
    Bear with me please. I'm not new to the hobby, just inactive for several years. Searching some review sites, mainly STG, things seemed to have changed. Particularly in pricing. When I was active in the 1990's and early 2000's, $60 for a half hour and less than $300 for an hour meant the poster was either lower class or a scam. "$40 2 hours suck fuck" is too good to be believed.

    Also, what is with a telephone number or email address in the Location field rather than a town? Are these touring girls or scams?

    Finally, is there any way to know if an ad is current? Or do the ads run for a set amount of time whether she's available or not?

    Thanks in advance. I'm eager to get back in the saddle.
    The days of China and Taylor Fox and Brittany Alexanders are just a distant memory. Those and others were classy and great and worth every penny.

    STG is basically online street walking. $60-$100 is the norm for half hours and that doesn't mean 30 minutes. Most girls are get in, get off and get out. GFE? Ain't happening 99% of the time.

    As for scams. If it doesn't say Lexington or a surrounding town or they don't have a KY or maybe Cincinnati area code then I stay away because the likelihood is they aren't real.

    Be safe, there are some great ladies out there but not as easy as it once was. And remember, if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.

  12. #5323

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    I have lost her number. I looked and did a search on STG and did not see an ad. She is usually on the classified on USA but it is down. If someone could PM. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure it's 2313993.

  13. #5322

    Allie

    I have lost her number. I looked and did a search on STG and did not see an ad. She is usually on the classified on USA but it is down. If someone could PM. Thanks.

  14. #5321

    Reagan

    Saw Reagan the other day. Very good provider. Rates are kinda high so if you're able to afford her, definitely see her. Good BBBJ Big tits and full service is great.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/499140741656

  15. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    My bad, I forgot to paste the link, here it is:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/754142634914
    Look for Versailles girl. She is well reviewed. Short answer though, pics are her, or very representative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape