Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 17949
-
06-30-20 18:14 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 94Jessica
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/139967090277
Saw this one recently, loved the pic. I agree with a past post that said her pic suggested soccer mom who likes to have fun. Set up was easy, donation and menu was fairly standard. Incall was a decent apartment complex just north of downtown. Very heavy smoke smell. At least to me. She lives on second floor. Met me outside and walked me up. I guess she's the girl in the pic, but maybe 20 lbs heavier and hair was all pulled up, so it was a bit difficult to tell for certain. She's not BBW, but is no spinner either. Sweet voice with a cute accent She wasted little in getting naked and suggesting I do the same. Body is in decent enough shape for a thicker girl, nice sized tits, shaved puss. But then she pointed to a small couch or futon and led me over. I knew that thing wouldn't cooperate as it wasn't long or wide enough. I put that thought aside as she delivered a 9/10 BBBJ, saying that she enjoyed swallowing to finish. That got junior's attention. Covered up for some CG to mish. Solid performer who aims to please. At this point I noticed the insides of her elbow on both arms looked bruised with some scabs. Didn't inquire, and didn't notice any obvious signs of usage, but the suspicion lingered in my brain. Flipped her to doggie and did my best to finish up quickly. A little small talk to avoid the awkwardness and I was out the door well short of my allotted time. But that was my call, not her rushing. Don't think I will repeat as the combination of smell, couch, and bruises are enough to send me elsewhere first. If future reports suggest I misread the possible usage and was at an less smokey outcall, I might reconsider. As always YMMV. Be safe. Dewey.
-
06-30-20 07:30 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 475The face thing.
Can you elaborate on "the face thing. ".
Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 01:18 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 53Looks like some marks on upper thighs as well. I would just about bet she is or was a cutter.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 22:12 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 1002Seeking.
I see some potentials on that website but is it worth the $89 per month for a subscription? I had a month subscription at one time but it definitely wasn't $89 at the time.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 19:05 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 484Sb
Cute gal. Sorry never seen her but interesting picture.
1). There are marks all over her forearm. Cutter? Or tracks?
2) Justin beaver photographs taped to the wall.
If you see her let's us know.
Originally Posted by JuanKy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 16:32 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 47Luna
I almost went for angel cakes but then remembered she had changed her name, did a search and sure enough. Thanks for the reviews peeps.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
How do I get a hold of your recommendations? Hayden, Kelsey, or Lilly. I did a search in STG but nothing came up.
-
06-29-20 12:45 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 47Lol
Good to know, thanks y'all!
Originally Posted by Sloppy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 12:37 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 47Another pro?
I'm sorry if this is a duplicate. I've been talking to this sugar baby, she strikes me as a pro. I've been off this site and don't know what providers have been reviewed.
Thanks in advance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6f3d...1-fe1c1831faa4
-
06-29-20 00:24 #5326Regular Member

Posts: 5Lol
LOL that one got so much negative feedback she changed her damn name. Search "Luna".
Originally Posted by Hounds56
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 23:00 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 35Good to go if she's still here.
I took the plunge maybe 10 days ago. I actually hit her up an hour ago but have not heard back.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
The good:
Chill.
Friendly.
Not a rusher looked at the clock but I got a hhr and she was like you can hang for that time. .
Not really awkward like some are.
Knows the business its just an exchange nothing more. No GPS thank goodness.
Will get on top.
Will keep changing positions.
Will allow DATY but not her thing or mine.
No upsell.
Anti bare back which I think is a plus!
BBBJCIM is ok and much more than ok if you know what I mean.
Not fat!
Decent energy tries hard to get you there!
Bad:
Talks too much TMI babe I'll give you a twenty if you hold it in your mouth.
Face well she needs a filter if you know what I mean.
Smokey room little messy but whateva.
Forgets she has bewbies.
Distracting bad tats. Really.
I said face yeah?
Yes the face thing.
Would I repeat? I'm trying to now.
Peace and BE CAREFUL! Wrap it, up flip, it rub it down!
-
06-28-20 11:57 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 568Things are much different my friend
The days of China and Taylor Fox and Brittany Alexanders are just a distant memory. Those and others were classy and great and worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Capn1
[View Original Post]
STG is basically online street walking. $60-$100 is the norm for half hours and that doesn't mean 30 minutes. Most girls are get in, get off and get out. GFE? Ain't happening 99% of the time.
As for scams. If it doesn't say Lexington or a surrounding town or they don't have a KY or maybe Cincinnati area code then I stay away because the likelihood is they aren't real.
Be safe, there are some great ladies out there but not as easy as it once was. And remember, if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.
-
06-28-20 11:54 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 152Allie
I'm pretty sure it's 2313993.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 07:39 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 437Allie
I have lost her number. I looked and did a search on STG and did not see an ad. She is usually on the classified on USA but it is down. If someone could PM. Thanks.
-
06-28-20 00:38 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 112Reagan
Saw Reagan the other day. Very good provider. Rates are kinda high so if you're able to afford her, definitely see her. Good BBBJ Big tits and full service is great.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/499140741656
-
06-27-20 22:23 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 49Look for Versailles girl. She is well reviewed. Short answer though, pics are her, or very representative.
Originally Posted by JuanKy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






