Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #3819
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I don't have wheels so hopefully I can get a girl and probably fuck on the sidewalk behind the trees or something?
    Yes, on the sidewalk, behind some trees. In a dumpster. Anything goes on Fig.

    I wish I was joking.

  2. #3818
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Wow the epitome of a WSW.
    I don't have wheels so hopefully I can get a girl and probably fuck on the sidewalk behind the trees or something?

  3. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/
    Is it common to fuck in the street somewhere hidden?

  4. #3816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/
    I've seen her out. Good pickup!

  5. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us more?

    Did service did you pay for and what service did you get?

    Where you rushed, how much time did you get?

    Did she check the condom every 10 seconds etc etc.
    I wasn't rushed. Spent 100. Probably overspent. I don't know. CBJ, cfs. One thing to note she told me she would BBBJ then when we got there said oh no, I don't do anything bb and I just went with it. But good time nonetheless.

  6. #3814
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Holy WSW batman

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/
    Wow the epitome of a WSW.

  7. #3813
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/
    Can you tell us more?

    Did service did you pay for and what service did you get?

    Where you rushed, how much time did you get?

    Did she check the condom every 10 seconds etc etc.

  8. #3812

    Fig was busy

    Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/

  9. #3811
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lots of friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Just checking.
    Yeah me too I am asking for a friend LOL.

  10. #3810

    What motel did you use? Rate for an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    So a buddy of mine recently got out of a bad relationship and I told him I could try and cheer him up. So we roll up 2 g's of flower and throw another g of some wax in the center to make everything really kick in LOL. So 45 minutes later we are off to fig. He has never been there. I have shown him the massage parlor seen but since it was late at night none of my go tops were open. So hit the HG right away and already he falls in love with a white girl with some been tits and her ass hanging out of her barely there thong. She was pretty cool. Let her know it was just for my friend and we can go get a room just him and her. She jumps in the back seat on we are off. They go in for like 25 minutes he comes back happy as a bird and she walks off happy with her cash. Got to love fig man. It works wonders sometimes when you can avoid all those headaches LOL. I don't know the SW number name or anything because my buddy did all the talking so he didn't get info sorry. Have fun guys.
    Just checking.

  11. #3809

    My buddy

    So a buddy of mine recently got out of a bad relationship and I told him I could try and cheer him up. So we roll up 2 g's of flower and throw another g of some wax in the center to make everything really kick in LOL. So 45 minutes later we are off to fig. He has never been there. I have shown him the massage parlor seen but since it was late at night none of my go tops were open. So hit the HG right away and already he falls in love with a white girl with some been tits and her ass hanging out of her barely there thong. She was pretty cool. Let her know it was just for my friend and we can go get a room just him and her. She jumps in the back seat on we are off. They go in for like 25 minutes he comes back happy as a bird and she walks off happy with her cash. Got to love fig man. It works wonders sometimes when you can avoid all those headaches LOL. I don't know the SW number name or anything because my buddy did all the talking so he didn't get info sorry. Have fun guys.

  12. #3808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    Wed night

    Dropped by on my way from The Valley to the OC. Hit the streets right around 10:30-11:00. South of Manchester was dead. No one in sight.

    Went to the HG and tons of cars northbound right before the gas station on gage (I think). In that tiny ass street that barely fits one car, let alone those parked and those trying to go on opposite directions. Made a turn at the gas station and as I was getting ready to make a left saw a few LEO drive next to me and shine the light at the streets. Huge mass of cars trying to check out what looked like a small group of hot BSW's. I was going to try to take some pics, but left after seeing LEO.

    Also, those no turn signs suck.

  13. #3807

    Best times are after 11 pm

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising around last week. You have to go in the after hours when everyone is asleep. Don't know the street names. Just cruise down western ave south of the I10 freeway into the ghetto.
    Start looking at 43rd street. You'll find the 5 star Mustang Motel. Go south until you reach about 98th street. That's the track right there.

  14. #3806
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spaced out

    Quote Originally Posted by WaxEmUp710  [View Original Post]
    How's the scene is western Ave looking like? It was popping a couple years back but it seem to have died down or definitely slow down. Anyone know when the best time are to hit it
    As far as I can tell the track on western goes all the way from Venice south probably to Tijuana. It is very fucken spread out, not as populated as the fig, and is only for girls with BMI that render them obese. I do not know why anyone works or mongers on that track. Figueroa, as much as I critique it, is much better. Free way close, absolutely disgusting, more crowded than a gay bathhouse on two for one Crisco sale at Ralphs and all around a total shambolic nightmare. Western is boring.

  15. #3805
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxEmUp710  [View Original Post]
    How's the scene is western Ave looking like? It was popping a couple years back but it seem to have died down or definitely slow down. Anyone know when the best time are to hit it?
    Was cruising around last week. You have to go in the after hours when everyone is asleep. Don't know the street names. Just cruise down western ave south of the I10 freeway into the ghetto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape