Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5499
-
06-27-20 21:33 #3819Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yes, on the sidewalk, behind some trees. In a dumpster. Anything goes on Fig.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
I wish I was joking.
-
06-27-20 11:25 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 2017I don't have wheels so hopefully I can get a girl and probably fuck on the sidewalk behind the trees or something?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:22 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 2017Is it common to fuck in the street somewhere hidden?
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 03:26 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 1525I've seen her out. Good pickup!
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 01:38 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 478I wasn't rushed. Spent 100. Probably overspent. I don't know. CBJ, cfs. One thing to note she told me she would BBBJ then when we got there said oh no, I don't do anything bb and I just went with it. But good time nonetheless.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 00:02 #3814Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Holy WSW batman
Wow the epitome of a WSW.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 21:52 #3813Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Can you tell us more?
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
Did service did you pay for and what service did you get?
Where you rushed, how much time did you get?
Did she check the condom every 10 seconds etc etc.
-
06-26-20 20:45 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 478Fig was busy
Went around 1 pm, about 15-20 SW out. Drove around for a bit the picked this WSW. We went to the motel at gage and they said no clean rooms until 8 pm. So drove by where the camper vans park. My back seat was full so we went outside behind one of the vans and did the deed. No one was there and it was exciting! Wild afternoon.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/51628332/
-
06-26-20 19:24 #3811Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lots of friends
Yeah me too I am asking for a friend LOL.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:36 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 340What motel did you use? Rate for an hour?
Just checking.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 13:03 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 742My buddy
So a buddy of mine recently got out of a bad relationship and I told him I could try and cheer him up. So we roll up 2 g's of flower and throw another g of some wax in the center to make everything really kick in LOL. So 45 minutes later we are off to fig. He has never been there. I have shown him the massage parlor seen but since it was late at night none of my go tops were open. So hit the HG right away and already he falls in love with a white girl with some been tits and her ass hanging out of her barely there thong. She was pretty cool. Let her know it was just for my friend and we can go get a room just him and her. She jumps in the back seat on we are off. They go in for like 25 minutes he comes back happy as a bird and she walks off happy with her cash. Got to love fig man. It works wonders sometimes when you can avoid all those headaches LOL. I don't know the SW number name or anything because my buddy did all the talking so he didn't get info sorry. Have fun guys.
-
06-26-20 03:13 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 1622Wed night
Dropped by on my way from The Valley to the OC. Hit the streets right around 10:30-11:00. South of Manchester was dead. No one in sight.
Went to the HG and tons of cars northbound right before the gas station on gage (I think). In that tiny ass street that barely fits one car, let alone those parked and those trying to go on opposite directions. Made a turn at the gas station and as I was getting ready to make a left saw a few LEO drive next to me and shine the light at the streets. Huge mass of cars trying to check out what looked like a small group of hot BSW's. I was going to try to take some pics, but left after seeing LEO.
Also, those no turn signs suck.
-
06-26-20 00:03 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 340Best times are after 11 pm
Start looking at 43rd street. You'll find the 5 star Mustang Motel. Go south until you reach about 98th street. That's the track right there.
Originally Posted by HornDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 21:58 #3806Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Spaced out
As far as I can tell the track on western goes all the way from Venice south probably to Tijuana. It is very fucken spread out, not as populated as the fig, and is only for girls with BMI that render them obese. I do not know why anyone works or mongers on that track. Figueroa, as much as I critique it, is much better. Free way close, absolutely disgusting, more crowded than a gay bathhouse on two for one Crisco sale at Ralphs and all around a total shambolic nightmare. Western is boring.
Originally Posted by WaxEmUp710
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 20:45 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 50Was cruising around last week. You have to go in the after hours when everyone is asleep. Don't know the street names. Just cruise down western ave south of the I10 freeway into the ghetto.
Originally Posted by WaxEmUp710
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






