Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    How about a name?
    Name is Sav. I'm sure short for something but that's all she gave me.

  2. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by RdynNvu  [View Original Post]
    What's her number?
    How about a name?

  3. #3802
    What's her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    Was heading home from work tonight and decided to drive through Fig to check out the scene. It was around 10:45 pm and HG was packed with cars and girls but mostly a lot of "window shopping". There was a LSW that is usually on 64th but today oddly she was one street over. I've seen her before and she's asked for $ for FS which I declined. Today I was totally down to pick her up but she suggested we get a room at New Gage. Once again she asked for $ but let her know that that's all I got and wouldn't have enough for the room. Luckily she lowered the price so that I could get the room and off we went.

    She was wearing a black one piece swimsuit kinda outfit which showed off her nice ass. I had to grab it while she went up the stairs in front of me. Got to the room and she told me what I wanted to do to her. (Mind blown). This chick has a great personality and is definitely worth the pick up.

    Will definitely head back out there soon to scoop her up for more fun.

  4. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxEmUp710  [View Original Post]
    How's the scene is western Ave looking like? It was popping a couple years back but it seem to have died down or definitely slow down. Anyone know when the best time are to hit it?
    Before I found out the actual areas on Western I would drive down that street and rarely see anything. Then a monger helped me out and told me the spots but the action is still minimal and not nearly as poppin as Fig. Maybe that's a good thing being low key if you want to stay inconspicuous.

  5. #3800

    Lsw

    Was heading home from work tonight and decided to drive through Fig to check out the scene. It was around 10:45 pm and HG was packed with cars and girls but mostly a lot of "window shopping". There was a LSW that is usually on 64th but today oddly she was one street over. I've seen her before and she's asked for $ for FS which I declined. Today I was totally down to pick her up but she suggested we get a room at New Gage. Once again she asked for $ but let her know that that's all I got and wouldn't have enough for the room. Luckily she lowered the price so that I could get the room and off we went.

    She was wearing a black one piece swimsuit kinda outfit which showed off her nice ass. I had to grab it while she went up the stairs in front of me. Got to the room and she told me what I wanted to do to her. (Mind blown). This chick has a great personality and is definitely worth the pick up.

    Will definitely head back out there soon to scoop her up for more fun.

  6. #3799

    Careful

    There's always undercover in silver rav4 . Always pass by around 5-6 pm an they always have a car pulled over. Mostly with WSW.

  7. #3798

    Question about western Ave.

    How's the scene is western Ave looking like? It was popping a couple years back but it seem to have died down or definitely slow down. Anyone know when the best time are to hit it?

  8. #3797
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Car manual

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    In my sedan I have the girl put her knees on the passenger seat and pound her doggie style while watching for stickup boys.

    In my SUV I have the girl put her knees on the threshold (yeah its hard but its a car date) and sometimes lean the front seat all the way back and the girl lay on her back with legs spread open but this rare.
    Thank you for the description, I looked in my owners manual and under "cardate" it gives the same instructions but does caution that cum stains are hard to get out from leather seats.

  9. #3796
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    First off, if you guys cruise days, I assume you get a room at these shithole places?

    Second, I have only done like three car dates, I always take the girl in the back seat, -are you guys able to fuck in the front seat?
    In my sedan I have the girl put her knees on the passenger seat and pound her doggie style while watching for stickup boys.

    In my SUV I have the girl put her knees on the threshold (yeah its hard but its a car date) and sometimes lean the front seat all the way back and the girl lay on her back with legs spread open but this rare.

  10. #3795
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Daylight and car dates

    First off, if you guys cruise days, I assume you get a room at these shithole places?

    Second, I have only done like three car dates, I always take the girl in the back seat, -are you guys able to fuck in the front seat?

  11. #3794

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Fight him for it.

    Fight him on 65th and Fig at 10 pm tonight.

    I will provide commentary.
    Ill bring two huge rottweilers to make the SW scatter like roaches and they can do their bidding. Who knows maybe ill see if I can get head while they fight while I'm on the sidewalk spectating.

  12. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    Hit LBB at noon, nothing going on there. Hit Fig at Imperial, saw a little in the 100's and a few in between. Hello! The HG was packed from 1230 to 3 when I left. There were too many to count. All shapes sizes and colors wearing next to nothing. Traffic got thick as there was no LE in sight, not even on the side streets. I can only imagine what it's like when the sun goes down. Looks like easy pickings going forward for any monger.
    So I've been cruising fig the past couple days in the mornings and daytime and the HG has been packed except for 1 day with cops in the area. Multiple LSW & BSW. There's been a scattering of BSW from 89th to 93rd in the morning between 8-11. Not much to shout about except for this one light-skinned BSW with a fat ass, cute face, nice lips. Missed my chance with her twice due to traffic.

    I've been catching up these past few months thanks to you all but I've never actually found reliable times to head to LBB. It's literally hit or miss. Yesterday I was cruising Fig and didn't see anything I liked outside the HG so I decided to to cruise LBB and I saw a skinny BSW in white lingerie soon as I turned around a silver car scooped in and took her away. I didn't want to wait around so I looped down fig to see if anything was out. The HG was packed last night but yea it was packed and reading some of these posts I didn't want to be stuck in the drive thru lines. I hightailed it over to Western and lo and behold I found a nice thick BSW standing on the street in front of a building. At first I didn't think she was a SW being new to mongering and all but as I past her in my side mirror I saw another car stop and they talked but the car drove off and I turned around decided to try my chances. This was in front of a brown building in a dark area around Western /82nd a bus stop is nearby.

  13. #3792
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    Hit LBB at noon, nothing going on there. Hit Fig at Imperial, saw a little in the 100's and a few in between. Hello! The HG was packed from 1230 to 3 when I left. There were too many to count. All shapes sizes and colors wearing next to nothing. Traffic got thick as there was no LE in sight, not even on the side streets. I can only imagine what it's like when the sun goes down. Looks like easy pickings going forward for any monger.
    Easy pickings and if you have enough game you can get them for $40 .

    LMAO.

  14. #3791

    Three hour tour

    Hit LBB at noon, nothing going on there. Hit Fig at Imperial, saw a little in the 100's and a few in between. Hello! The HG was packed from 1230 to 3 when I left. There were too many to count. All shapes sizes and colors wearing next to nothing. Traffic got thick as there was no LE in sight, not even on the side streets. I can only imagine what it's like when the sun goes down. Looks like easy pickings going forward for any monger.

  15. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Everyone here believes everything you say.
    Take it or leave it.

    I'm just sharing my experiences like everyone else except I can't vouch for nobody but myself and what I say is what happens.

    There is no like or follow buttons on here so the need to get out of character for attention is unnecessary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape