Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,866 to 20,880 of 30812
-
06-27-20 18:24 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 619Jenna
She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 12:57 #9946Banned Member

Posts: 759Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 12:52 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 373She's real
Saw her before no problem. Came to see me again. Got inside and started with BJ the forget condom went back to car never came back.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:52 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 546Links do go bad. But a picture posted on here helps a lot.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 10:12 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 186Spanish
Was the bare option extra or the was it the same price? BBJ offer or BBFS? And lastly what did you pay and rates?
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:07 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 115Spanish
Is she GFE or all covered?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 07:47 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 1710How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 03:33 #9940Regular Member

Posts: 5Ava
Just had a dream with Ava and it was greatly what I expected. She went down on me BBBJ and once that was done, I went missionary on her. I enjoyed every moment and she was really into it. She clean me off and I provided the donation to her. I will definitely repeat.
-
06-26-20 22:50 #9939Regular Member

Posts: 14Spanish: was a success, kinda
So ended up seeing her today.
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
Pros.
1. place was nice.
2. very sweet and easy going. Had option to go bare, opted for the cover. Missionary, k-9, lickfest and boom -blasted in the bag. .
Cons.
1. she is tiny. I mean I am big but she is I think close to 5 feet. Kind of skinny skinny but ass is good. I like my girls curvy.
Verdict.
If you into small girls she is worth a trip. Not sure if I will repeat.
-
06-26-20 20:12 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 546The poster will probably never become a Senior Member.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 18:10 #9937Regular Member

Posts: 20Aminah Nicole
Anyone successful? How do you book. She never responds now. Had it years ago and was good but now she is picky.
-
06-26-20 18:05 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 720When they say deposits.
Avoid it like the Plague!
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 18:02 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 270Therapeutic Release
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I was thinking the same thing but it doesn't appear to be a bot. In addition, the ad gives a price range pic for QV, Hh and Hour and then she writes that she doesn't see anyone for less than an hour.
Something's afoot LOL.
Nattie.
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:58 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 373Let my guard down
Let my guard down and she stole from me. Heads up she changed her number. 509 area.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 13:48 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 117Therapeutic Money Release
Dude,
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Seriously. You know the rule of deposits. There are nice pics in the ad for a reason. As bait. Are you going to believe someone with one post and that post happens to be in the AD? Please tell me you didn't.










Reply With Quote




