Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Sorry wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?
    Ended up in wrong spot. Someone was asking about Jenna.

  2. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Jenna

    No, It's the right Jenna.

    The other Jenna who frequented the bookstore is still around.

    She was my friend. I was not her client.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?

  3. #9947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?
    She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?

  4. #9946
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and she stole from me. Heads up she changed her number. 509 area.
    Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?

  5. #9945

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.
    Saw her before no problem. Came to see me again. Got inside and started with BJ the forget condom went back to car never came back.

  6. #9944
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She passed away.
    Links do go bad. But a picture posted on here helps a lot.

  7. #9943

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    So ended up seeing her today.

    Pros.

    1. place was nice.

    2. very sweet and easy going. Had option to go bare, opted for the cover. Missionary, k-9, lickfest and boom -blasted in the bag. .

    Cons.

    1. she is tiny. I mean I am big but she is I think close to 5 feet. Kind of skinny skinny but ass is good. I like my girls curvy.

    Verdict.

    If you into small girls she is worth a trip. Not sure if I will repeat.
    Was the bare option extra or the was it the same price? BBJ offer or BBFS? And lastly what did you pay and rates?

  8. #9942

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I have seen her several times.
    Is she GFE or all covered?

  9. #9941
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and she stole from me. Heads up she changed her number. 509 area.
    How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.

  10. #9940

    Ava

    Just had a dream with Ava and it was greatly what I expected. She went down on me BBBJ and once that was done, I went missionary on her. I enjoyed every moment and she was really into it. She clean me off and I provided the donation to her. I will definitely repeat.

  11. #9939

    Spanish: was a success, kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    So I finally took the plunge on meeting her yesterday. She told me to arrive at 2 pm but then I got ghosted. No location was given, no rates, nothing. Just told me to arrive at 2 pm at nowhere So my experience was not good. The pics are tempting though so I may try one more time before I give up.

    Stay safe.
    So ended up seeing her today.

    Pros.

    1. place was nice.

    2. very sweet and easy going. Had option to go bare, opted for the cover. Missionary, k-9, lickfest and boom -blasted in the bag. .

    Cons.

    1. she is tiny. I mean I am big but she is I think close to 5 feet. Kind of skinny skinny but ass is good. I like my girls curvy.

    Verdict.

    If you into small girls she is worth a trip. Not sure if I will repeat.

  12. #9938
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    Seriously. You know the rule of deposits. There are nice pics in the ad for a reason. As bait. Are you going to believe someone with one post and that post happens to be in the AD? Please tell me you didn't.
    The poster will probably never become a Senior Member.

  13. #9937

    Aminah Nicole

    Anyone successful? How do you book. She never responds now. Had it years ago and was good but now she is picky.

  14. #9936

    When they say deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm I was thinking the same thing but it doesn't appear to be a bot. In addition, the ad gives a price range pic for QV, Hh and Hour and then she writes that she doesn't see anyone for less than an hour.

    Something's afoot LOL.

    Nattie.
    Avoid it like the Plague!

  15. #9935

    Therapeutic Release

    Hmmmmmmmmmmm I was thinking the same thing but it doesn't appear to be a bot. In addition, the ad gives a price range pic for QV, Hh and Hour and then she writes that she doesn't see anyone for less than an hour.

    Something's afoot LOL.

    Nattie.

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    Seriously. You know the rule of deposits. There are nice pics in the ad for a reason. As bait. Are you going to believe someone with one post and that post happens to be in the AD? Please tell me you didn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape