Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 28203
-
06-25-20 20:11 #8778Senior Member

Posts: 272Saw her
Saw Niki and her GF today. Good times. Fucked both, Dbj CIM cum swap and swallow. Am I allowed to be this explicit? Off the hook again as always. Both girls very sweet. Both look Very very good. Fuck wish I could do this every week. Took vids too. Shit. BTW tits in listing are her GF's. Could tell from tat on thigh.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 17:58 #8777Senior Member

Posts: 600So many choices
I'll be in Tampa Friday, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.
1. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.
2. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.
3. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.
4. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.
I'm still looking, so if you know any providers that I may be interested in, send me a PM.
-
06-25-20 13:29 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 200Rachel Ray
I've seen Rachel Rae a while back before she moved to Chicago I think. That was over a year ago. At the time she was awesome. She had a great personality and top notch BBBJ. She was not a clock watcher. BBBJ, CFS, CIM. I don't remember the $$s. She look much better than the stupid photoshop pictures.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 11:54 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 61Anika
I am sorry to disappoint you brother but that woman the is an Instagram model. MILF Szilvia. She also has a twitter account Szilvia the MILF. So I am pretty sure she won't be answering the door but her twitter page is pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Slim3118
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 11:04 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 79Alexis
Any intel on this MILF before I see her?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/48601128/#.
-
06-25-20 01:27 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 221Contact
Ashley https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/51949308/.
Originally Posted by IgnacioJeffer
[View Original Post]
Dylan https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52116633/.
Ruby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52107541/.
Kaci. Try cruising near North 12th street and East 140th avenue because she doesn't post and can't hang oto a phone.
-
06-24-20 19:33 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 52Contact info
Any contact info our links to these fine ladies?
Originally Posted by SgtPep
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 17:21 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 272Well I'm seeing her this week I'll keep you posted. Hopefully she brings her GF as promised.
Originally Posted by MrPringle11
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 14:52 #8770Regular Member

Posts: 2Try this link.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/269-215-1612/1/3277591
-
06-24-20 14:13 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 123Fy
Dylan.
Originally Posted by MrAshton
[View Original Post]
Kaci.
Ashley.
Ruby.
Now I'm certainly no John Holmes. So YMMV.
-
06-24-20 13:46 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 86Anika
Doesn't seem real. Her earlier ads say she does BBFS. Girls that do, don't usually advertise it.
Originally Posted by Slim3118
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 13:21 #8767Banned Member

Posts: 55Ana Brazil
Anyone have any info on Ana?
http://www.ana-brazil.com
-
06-24-20 13:14 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 140Ruby
Try Ruby, link should be easy to find. Just search her name on LC. Great facefuck, no gag. Just hold her head and jerk yourself off with her throat.
Originally Posted by MrAshton
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 11:00 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 272Did you see her, or just what she told you.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 10:11 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 109Rachel
I saw Rachel probably three times before she moved away seven or eight months ago. She's been back in the area for probably three months now. For me she was very personable and a lot of fun, with high energy. Just search the forum for Rachel.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




