Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Anika? She doesn't list a location, but she does list a location listed on older posts. I've been casually texted her for a couple of days just to build some confidence with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52078482/
    Don't waste your time. Cash app scam.

  2. #8753

    Face Fuck Recommendations

    Looking for a few good options of providers that does face fucking? My go to is all the down in Orlando and I'm trying to find someone more local and I don't mind traveling to the st Pete area if needed.

  3. #8752

    Taylor James

    Hey all. Taylor is Eros / Slixa gal with Tampa roots. Looking for any intel. Number brings up nothing. Email brings up nothing. Currently located in Jax area.

    Please DM. I don't check Tampa. Gracias.

  4. #8751

    Me To

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim3118  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Anika? She doesn't list a location, but she does list a location listed on older posts. I've been casually texted her for a couple of days just to build some confidence with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52078482/
    I would like to get her location too.

  5. #8750

    Anika

    Anyone have info on Anika? She doesn't list a location, but she does list a location listed on older posts. I've been casually texted her for a couple of days just to build some confidence with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52078482/

  6. #8749

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Good luck reaching her. The number is a text app that she uses for screening and largely to alert her regulars that she's around. Mostly a placeholder to create the ads.
    I reached her thanks to Brasky.

    No new tits she just gained weight so that was a false report.

    Trying to get her to come to St Pete.

    She did before awhile ago but I wasn't cheap with her.

  7. #8748

    Lea

    Another great date with Lea. Glad to see she's back in a more upscale place. I know some of you know she's been running around but now she's staying close to her old place. She's always been good to me and we always have a good time. She doesn't do normal timed dates as her rates go by 60 for headache and 120 for full. As always she's pretty vanilla but still a great time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lea-escort-brandon-209088

  8. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Bad idea. Never send your real picture.

    It could end up anywhere.
    It happened to me. I'm devastated. She put my pic in her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52088814/

  9. #8746
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I did that once and now my pic is everywhere. See attached.
    Mine is too after I hurt my knee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 687FE5F7-25A9-4F3D-8902-46324B244DB7.jpg‎  

  10. #8745

    I agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDaTip  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why I don't see her more often. For some reason it's only about once a year. Provides a very good service, always seems happy to provide, Punctual and easy to get a hold of. I just go for the BBBJ CFS CIM. A good time with a very nice lady that does her job well and it's in a safe upscale clean environment. Wish there where more like her out there.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lesley-c...t-tampa-393177#erotic.
    Completely agree. For me, she's a little on the thick side but not fat by any means. Just stalky / athletic build. But services are always top notch for sure.

  11. #8744

    So is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Where's it going to end up? My picture is all over the internet.
    I did that once and now my pic is everywhere. See attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails longest-widest-cock.jpg‎  

  12. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Take the 269 expressway and head to route 215 and get off at exit 1612. I haven't tried her myself yet, but she's on my to do list.
    Good luck reaching her. The number is a text app that she uses for screening and largely to alert her regulars that she's around. Mostly a placeholder to create the ads.

  13. #8742
    Take the 269 expressway and head to route 215 and get off at exit 1612. I haven't tried her myself yet, but she's on my to do list.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    What is the phone number? Too many numbers in the url.

    Stupid ***** should advertise her number.

  14. #8741

    Everyone experience is different

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDaTip  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why I don't see her more often. For some reason it's only about once a year. Provides a very good service, always seems happy to provide, Punctual and easy to get a hold of. I just go for the BBBJ CFS CIM. A good time with a very nice lady that does her job well and it's in a safe upscale clean environment. Wish there where more like her out there.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lesley-c...t-tampa-393177#erotic.
    The only time that I did try with her is when she was in Clearwater. She was asking me to hurry in and get here because she had things to do. I called again as my GPS on my phone wasn't working well to cancel. She became ***** from hell yelling at me. I saw that she moved to her new location after a couple of years. I did call her make an appointment with her and then not bother to call to cancel. Karma and payback.

  15. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Nikki and her number is in the URL - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...592/2692151612 269.
    What is the phone number? Too many numbers in the url.

    Stupid ***** should advertise her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape