Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7854
-
06-25-20 10:17 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 1000Rank Hath Its Privileges!
Sorry CTattGuy but my work appointment took longer than I intended so I was a bit late getting to my play appointment with Bella. She couldn't talk on the phone because I had my cock buried deep in her mouth right around the time you were supposed to be there. Ahhhh what fun it was. You missed a good time!
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
Bella, having read my reports about wanting to see her so badly (yes she is a member) and failing repeatedly contacted me through this site via PM and invited me over for a get together. I of course jumped at the opportunity especially since she made me feel special by trusting me with her personal phone number.
Of course she made me wait a bit but that seems to be the standard with all women. She even made me wait in her back porch for several minuets but it turned out to have been a positive. I rescued a chipmunk with his head stuck between the basement doors. I freed the little chipper but he fell into the basement. Bella if you hear any noise downstairs now you know why.
First impression she is definitely sweet looking. The ultimate definition of "tiny, tight and white". Perfectly proportioned and shaped. Enhanced tatas perfectly sized for her small frame. Smoking hot tight ass, flat stomach perfectly shaved and one sweet piece of arm candy. Now unfortunately (and she even apologizes about it) she likes to talk, talk rapid fire and her voice is a little rough. Her voice stands out even more so because of her fucking awesome tiny body. You would expect angelic sounds coming from her vocal cords.
I requested that she dress as slutty stripper for me and she certainly has that down pat. I was comfortable being with her and she was playful as we undressed and explored each others bodies. Her oral skills are above average and she can deep throat like a pro without gagging. I was so excited to fuck her my mouth was watering. I slid my cock into heaven and within 5 stroked her friend visited. Dam friend showing up when there is company around. Well needless to say my cock softened up a bit. She was game to keep going but I was not, so I popped off the bag and cleaned up with the wipes she provided and hoped back on the bed for a very nice BBBJCIM. Bella Baby my one request is that next time I cum deep into your throat you play with it for a little while longer. You jumped off a little too quickly. My orgasm wasn't quite finished I was still pumping. Still it was a noteworthy BJ!
On the recap: Bella is sweet and probably the best available in our area. No wonder she is in such high demand. She needs to relax a bit she is a little hyper and talks lot but the fact that I was comfortable, well taken care of and but dam, she has a nice body, I left a very happy Monger. A bit higher priced at 100 qv / 150 hh but well worth it. I was not rushed and had an open (OPEN) menu for anything I wanted. She will be seeing me again and soon. Thank you Bella.
Poo.
-
06-25-20 08:47 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 129Bella
She is a liar and therefore a POS. If people enjoy their time with her, more power to them, to each his own. She finally contacted me last night at 6:30 (for a 130 appointment) and said that she didn't keep the appointment because she was "worried" about meeting people with everything going on. Then why even make the appointment? That obviously is a flat out lie. The fact that she would blow off the appointment (the second time it's happened) and then lie about it shows who she is. As I said, to each his own but if you make an appointment with her don't count on her keeping it or being honest.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 06:29 #2422Senior Member

Posts: 110Wasn't anything disgruntled about it. She claims not to allow BBFS, which was a lie she got called on, and then became super defensive about it with some people.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
Aside from that, she is a very nice person.
-
06-25-20 06:07 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 1251I second that
I'm with New One on this. I've tried to reach Bellz several times with no luck, and one morning out of the blue she contacted me. Too bad I couldn't make the run (about 1 hr away). Like New One, I've met Jasmine and had an amazing time. I hope to one day write of an adventure with the super hot, adventurous and caring Bellz. I've been out of the game but watching from the sidelines for several weeks while rooting you all on. I'd be broke if I lived nearer to Jazz or Bellz.
You have 2 in your corner Miss Bellz. Rock on!
--Newb.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 05:57 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 512Bellz
There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 00:51 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 702Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by WoodsMan55
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 22:56 #2418Regular Member

Posts: 15This is the link
Waterbury. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / outcallincall-specials-today-v /457863735089.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 19:08 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 57Check out her youtube channel. It'll have you scratchin' your head for a few hours. She's an odd fish.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Looks fun in a manic kind of way though.
-
06-24-20 18:16 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 129Agree
I agree with the "fuck her" sentiment. I have made two appointments with her and each case she completely blew me off with no communication, just radio silence. The first time she told me that she had a problem with her phone which I am sure is BS. I then made another appointment against my better judgment to see her today at 1:30. Sure enough, sitting around like a jack ass waiting for her to give me the final address and heard nary a peep. It's now 6 o'clock and still not a thing, No apology no nothing. As far as I am concerned that makes you a piece of shit.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 18:13 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 110She's been outed for a few lies lately.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 17:08 #2414Regular Member

Posts: 11Whats that saying?
Seems to me like a classic case of the. What's it called again?
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Ever hear that old saying "bad publicity is better then no publicity at all?
-
06-24-20 15:03 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Jasmine been quiet lately? Or is that just me.
-
06-24-20 09:14 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 74Her voice is super sexy and she was sharp as a tack when I saw her. To each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 09:12 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 74Not sure if this is a double post but.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
Big mistake. She has availability. Check skip the games for when she posts open availability. Mention that you saw her ad there. She saw me the first time when I needed to see her and I'm going back already.
-
06-24-20 05:35 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 110Which crystal is this? Link?
Originally Posted by WoodsMan55
[View Original Post]
And has anyone any news on this one? She posts a lot, but in my time here I haven't seen any reviews I can recall.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/589523871357











Reply With Quote





