Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 524 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2424

    Rank Hath Its Privileges!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the "fuck her" sentiment. I have made two appointments with her and each case she completely blew me off with no communication, just radio silence. The first time she told me that she had a problem with her phone which I am sure is BS. I then made another appointment against my better judgment to see her today at 1:30. Sure enough, sitting around like a jack ass waiting for her to give me the final address and heard nary a peep. It's now 6 o'clock and still not a thing, No apology no nothing. As far as I am concerned that makes you a piece of shit.
    Sorry CTattGuy but my work appointment took longer than I intended so I was a bit late getting to my play appointment with Bella. She couldn't talk on the phone because I had my cock buried deep in her mouth right around the time you were supposed to be there. Ahhhh what fun it was. You missed a good time!

    Bella, having read my reports about wanting to see her so badly (yes she is a member) and failing repeatedly contacted me through this site via PM and invited me over for a get together. I of course jumped at the opportunity especially since she made me feel special by trusting me with her personal phone number.

    Of course she made me wait a bit but that seems to be the standard with all women. She even made me wait in her back porch for several minuets but it turned out to have been a positive. I rescued a chipmunk with his head stuck between the basement doors. I freed the little chipper but he fell into the basement. Bella if you hear any noise downstairs now you know why.

    First impression she is definitely sweet looking. The ultimate definition of "tiny, tight and white". Perfectly proportioned and shaped. Enhanced tatas perfectly sized for her small frame. Smoking hot tight ass, flat stomach perfectly shaved and one sweet piece of arm candy. Now unfortunately (and she even apologizes about it) she likes to talk, talk rapid fire and her voice is a little rough. Her voice stands out even more so because of her fucking awesome tiny body. You would expect angelic sounds coming from her vocal cords.

    I requested that she dress as slutty stripper for me and she certainly has that down pat. I was comfortable being with her and she was playful as we undressed and explored each others bodies. Her oral skills are above average and she can deep throat like a pro without gagging. I was so excited to fuck her my mouth was watering. I slid my cock into heaven and within 5 stroked her friend visited. Dam friend showing up when there is company around. Well needless to say my cock softened up a bit. She was game to keep going but I was not, so I popped off the bag and cleaned up with the wipes she provided and hoped back on the bed for a very nice BBBJCIM. Bella Baby my one request is that next time I cum deep into your throat you play with it for a little while longer. You jumped off a little too quickly. My orgasm wasn't quite finished I was still pumping. Still it was a noteworthy BJ!

    On the recap: Bella is sweet and probably the best available in our area. No wonder she is in such high demand. She needs to relax a bit she is a little hyper and talks lot but the fact that I was comfortable, well taken care of and but dam, she has a nice body, I left a very happy Monger. A bit higher priced at 100 qv / 150 hh but well worth it. I was not rushed and had an open (OPEN) menu for anything I wanted. She will be seeing me again and soon. Thank you Bella.

    Poo.

  2. #2423

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I'm with New One on this. I've tried to reach Bellz several times with no luck, and one morning out of the blue she contacted me. Too bad I couldn't make the run (about 1 hr away). Like New One, I've met Jasmine and had an amazing time. I hope to one day write of an adventure with the super hot, adventurous and caring Bellz. I've been out of the game but watching from the sidelines for several weeks while rooting you all on. I'd be broke if I lived nearer to Jazz or Bellz.

    You have 2 in your corner Miss Bellz. Rock on!

    -Newb.
    She is a liar and therefore a POS. If people enjoy their time with her, more power to them, to each his own. She finally contacted me last night at 6:30 (for a 130 appointment) and said that she didn't keep the appointment because she was "worried" about meeting people with everything going on. Then why even make the appointment? That obviously is a flat out lie. The fact that she would blow off the appointment (the second time it's happened) and then lie about it shows who she is. As I said, to each his own but if you make an appointment with her don't count on her keeping it or being honest.

  3. #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?
    Wasn't anything disgruntled about it. She claims not to allow BBFS, which was a lie she got called on, and then became super defensive about it with some people.

    Aside from that, she is a very nice person.

  4. #2421

    I second that

    I'm with New One on this. I've tried to reach Bellz several times with no luck, and one morning out of the blue she contacted me. Too bad I couldn't make the run (about 1 hr away). Like New One, I've met Jasmine and had an amazing time. I hope to one day write of an adventure with the super hot, adventurous and caring Bellz. I've been out of the game but watching from the sidelines for several weeks while rooting you all on. I'd be broke if I lived nearer to Jazz or Bellz.

    You have 2 in your corner Miss Bellz. Rock on!

    --Newb.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?

  5. #2420

    Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?

  6. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMan55  [View Original Post]
    Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.
    Do you have a link for her?

  7. #2418

    This is the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Which crystal is this? Link?

    And has anyone any news on this one? She posts a lot, but in my time here I haven't seen any reviews I can recall.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/589523871357
    Waterbury. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / outcallincall-specials-today-v /457863735089.

  8. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    Check out her youtube channel. It'll have you scratchin' your head for a few hours. She's an odd fish.

    Looks fun in a manic kind of way though.

  9. #2416

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    I agree with the "fuck her" sentiment. I have made two appointments with her and each case she completely blew me off with no communication, just radio silence. The first time she told me that she had a problem with her phone which I am sure is BS. I then made another appointment against my better judgment to see her today at 1:30. Sure enough, sitting around like a jack ass waiting for her to give me the final address and heard nary a peep. It's now 6 o'clock and still not a thing, No apology no nothing. As far as I am concerned that makes you a piece of shit.

  10. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine been quiet lately? Or is that just me.
    She's been outed for a few lies lately.

  11. #2414

    Whats that saying?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    Seems to me like a classic case of the. What's it called again?

    Ever hear that old saying "bad publicity is better then no publicity at all?

  12. #2413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Jasmine

    Jasmine been quiet lately? Or is that just me.

  13. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    Her voice is super sexy and she was sharp as a tack when I saw her. To each his own I guess.

  14. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Fuck her! Waste of time if she is getting that many messages.

    Find someone who you can actually see and make repeat appointments.

    Woman like her are a total waste of your time.
    Not sure if this is a double post but.

    Big mistake. She has availability. Check skip the games for when she posts open availability. Mention that you saw her ad there. She saw me the first time when I needed to see her and I'm going back already.

  15. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMan55  [View Original Post]
    Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.
    Which crystal is this? Link?

    And has anyone any news on this one? She posts a lot, but in my time here I haven't seen any reviews I can recall.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/589523871357

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape