The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 524 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768

    This advertisement grabbed my attention. I love it when a woman says she is the best and can follow through on her bragging without gagging. Since I had some free time I decided to see for myself if it was true. It pretty much was, though I didn't get to sample the twofer deal but, the one I did have was exceptional at her head game. She isn't as cute as the pictures online and her body wasn't tight but she was very nice with a clean apt and skilled orally. She gets a 8. 5 out of 10 on the Poo Mouth Meter. Great tongue with occasional deep throat action. She worked me perfectly until I spurted the reward into her mouth. The finish was great as well. She kept going until I was thoroughly drained and satisfied. A big spit and I left 60 lighter but a very happy man who will be returning to sample her and hopefully a friend next time.

    Poo.
    Just a note.

    She allows BBFS and cip.

  2. #2432

    Any Info would be appreciated

    She was around before Covid -19 and she is back anyone.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/295721179831

  3. #2431

    Best meetups and deals

    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeldangelo  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad of a new girl, has anyone seen here yet?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/379946715925
    Asks for Cashapp deposit, I bailed as soon as she said that.

  4. #2430

    An Add That Lives Up To It's Promise

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768

    This advertisement grabbed my attention. I love it when a woman says she is the best and can follow through on her bragging without gagging. Since I had some free time I decided to see for myself if it was true. It pretty much was, though I didn't get to sample the twofer deal but, the one I did have was exceptional at her head game. She isn't as cute as the pictures online and her body wasn't tight but she was very nice with a clean apt and skilled orally. She gets a 8. 5 out of 10 on the Poo Mouth Meter. Great tongue with occasional deep throat action. She worked me perfectly until I spurted the reward into her mouth. The finish was great as well. She kept going until I was thoroughly drained and satisfied. A big spit and I left 60 lighter but a very happy man who will be returning to sample her and hopefully a friend next time.

    Poo.

  5. #2429

    New Girl

    I have been seeing this ad of a new girl, has anyone seen here yet?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/379946715925

  6. #2428

    Bellz

    Had a chance to see Bella Bellz this week fortunately before her "friend " came to visit. She is difficult to get a hold of but I was glad it worked out. I thought she was really hot. Tiny and proportionate. She made it very comfortable for me greeting me at the door with something sexy on. She is not shy and that came off quickly. Really good BBBJ with dt no gag. All positions covered and With nice view in k9. PSE is a good description, she is a very dirty girl. Someone was talking about her voice but I found sexy. I will repeat no question. I would love to have a two girl with her I think she would be amazing even though most of the time it isn't worth it. She is Expensive but worth it!

  7. #2427

    Bellz

    I'm sorry poo, I've read your review and I don't see where the hype is around her at all. She made you wait and seems like your time got cut short by her "friend" showing up. I have a lot of respect for you, but for all of us mongers, that's unacceptable. Also the fact that you said she is bit higher priced, that's definitely unacceptable. These girls have to do better and it starts with us. You can go to my post history and see that I started doing this with Allie. I'm not here to tell you how you should spend your money. But if I were in your shoes during that visit it would have been average at best. Again nothing but respect for you, and you're one of the mongers on here that everyone listens to, but we have to make these girls respect our time too.


    Edit: Read the review again, and your time didn’t get cut short. That’s my fault.

  8. #2426

    Anger management

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is a liar and therefore a POS. If people enjoy their time with her, more power to them, to each his own. She finally contacted me last night at 6:30 (for a 130 appointment) and said that she didn't keep the appointment because she was "worried" about meeting people with everything going on. Then why even make the appointment? That obviously is a flat out lie. The fact that she would blow off the appointment (the second time it's happened) and then lie about it shows who she is. As I said, to each his own but if you make an appointment with her don't count on her keeping it or being honest.
    Easy cowboy, these ladies have a very tough life. I bet 90% don't want to be where they are. The territory comes with good and bad days for these ladies. Try again, I'm sure you'll catch a good day and you'll be able to share what a great time you had.

    Stay well my friend.

    PA.

  9. #2425

    Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry CTattGuy but my work appointment took longer than I intended so I was a bit late getting to my play appointment with Bella. She couldn't talk on the phone because I had my cock buried deep in her mouth right around the time you were supposed to be there. Ahhhh what fun it was. You missed a good time!

    Thank you Bella.

    Poo.
    Now that's some funny shit! Or Poo. I guess I really should make an effort to visit.

    Thanks for the laugh / post.

  10. #2424

    Rank Hath Its Privileges!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the "fuck her" sentiment. I have made two appointments with her and each case she completely blew me off with no communication, just radio silence. The first time she told me that she had a problem with her phone which I am sure is BS. I then made another appointment against my better judgment to see her today at 1:30. Sure enough, sitting around like a jack ass waiting for her to give me the final address and heard nary a peep. It's now 6 o'clock and still not a thing, No apology no nothing. As far as I am concerned that makes you a piece of shit.
    Sorry CTattGuy but my work appointment took longer than I intended so I was a bit late getting to my play appointment with Bella. She couldn't talk on the phone because I had my cock buried deep in her mouth right around the time you were supposed to be there. Ahhhh what fun it was. You missed a good time!

    Bella, having read my reports about wanting to see her so badly (yes she is a member) and failing repeatedly contacted me through this site via PM and invited me over for a get together. I of course jumped at the opportunity especially since she made me feel special by trusting me with her personal phone number.

    Of course she made me wait a bit but that seems to be the standard with all women. She even made me wait in her back porch for several minuets but it turned out to have been a positive. I rescued a chipmunk with his head stuck between the basement doors. I freed the little chipper but he fell into the basement. Bella if you hear any noise downstairs now you know why.

    First impression she is definitely sweet looking. The ultimate definition of "tiny, tight and white". Perfectly proportioned and shaped. Enhanced tatas perfectly sized for her small frame. Smoking hot tight ass, flat stomach perfectly shaved and one sweet piece of arm candy. Now unfortunately (and she even apologizes about it) she likes to talk, talk rapid fire and her voice is a little rough. Her voice stands out even more so because of her fucking awesome tiny body. You would expect angelic sounds coming from her vocal cords.

    I requested that she dress as slutty stripper for me and she certainly has that down pat. I was comfortable being with her and she was playful as we undressed and explored each others bodies. Her oral skills are above average and she can deep throat like a pro without gagging. I was so excited to fuck her my mouth was watering. I slid my cock into heaven and within 5 stroked her friend visited. Dam friend showing up when there is company around. Well needless to say my cock softened up a bit. She was game to keep going but I was not, so I popped off the bag and cleaned up with the wipes she provided and hoped back on the bed for a very nice BBBJCIM. Bella Baby my one request is that next time I cum deep into your throat you play with it for a little while longer. You jumped off a little too quickly. My orgasm wasn't quite finished I was still pumping. Still it was a noteworthy BJ!

    On the recap: Bella is sweet and probably the best available in our area. No wonder she is in such high demand. She needs to relax a bit she is a little hyper and talks lot but the fact that I was comfortable, well taken care of and but dam, she has a nice body, I left a very happy Monger. A bit higher priced at 100 qv / 150 hh but well worth it. I was not rushed and had an open (OPEN) menu for anything I wanted. She will be seeing me again and soon. Thank you Bella.

    Poo.

  11. #2423

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I'm with New One on this. I've tried to reach Bellz several times with no luck, and one morning out of the blue she contacted me. Too bad I couldn't make the run (about 1 hr away). Like New One, I've met Jasmine and had an amazing time. I hope to one day write of an adventure with the super hot, adventurous and caring Bellz. I've been out of the game but watching from the sidelines for several weeks while rooting you all on. I'd be broke if I lived nearer to Jazz or Bellz.

    You have 2 in your corner Miss Bellz. Rock on!

    -Newb.
    She is a liar and therefore a POS. If people enjoy their time with her, more power to them, to each his own. She finally contacted me last night at 6:30 (for a 130 appointment) and said that she didn't keep the appointment because she was "worried" about meeting people with everything going on. Then why even make the appointment? That obviously is a flat out lie. The fact that she would blow off the appointment (the second time it's happened) and then lie about it shows who she is. As I said, to each his own but if you make an appointment with her don't count on her keeping it or being honest.

  12. #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?
    Wasn't anything disgruntled about it. She claims not to allow BBFS, which was a lie she got called on, and then became super defensive about it with some people.

    Aside from that, she is a very nice person.

  13. #2421

    I second that

    I'm with New One on this. I've tried to reach Bellz several times with no luck, and one morning out of the blue she contacted me. Too bad I couldn't make the run (about 1 hr away). Like New One, I've met Jasmine and had an amazing time. I hope to one day write of an adventure with the super hot, adventurous and caring Bellz. I've been out of the game but watching from the sidelines for several weeks while rooting you all on. I'd be broke if I lived nearer to Jazz or Bellz.

    You have 2 in your corner Miss Bellz. Rock on!

    --Newb.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?

  14. #2420

    Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see what all the fuss is over Bella bellz. I did some research and found a video of her where she's painting a motorcycle gas tank that she says is one of her other Hobbies. Has anyone ever seen this? She narrates the whole thing, and her voice sounds like an 80 year old woman, probably from all the drug she's been doing. I wouldn't waste my time on her at all. I don't care what her pics look like or what she offers. I think some of you guys are crazy for chasing that.
    There was a recent post that says everything I need to know about Bella Bellz. The guy was ripped off by Allie in a bad way and Bella lives in the same building and knew what Allie did to the guy. She offered her condolences and then actually took care of him. I think she is incredibly hot, game for anything and has a heart. I have not seen her as I'm in RI and I do understand she is hard to get a hold of but I would see her in a NY second if I had the chance. And Jasmine is another jewel you locals like to trash. "Outed for lies"? Lies according to disgruntled customers, who do you believe?

  15. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsMan55  [View Original Post]
    Visited Crystal at the place south of town. With outside door. Quick, easy setup. Reasonable, sober person. Nice body. Great B's on top. Short visit. Chatted a while, quick BJ with nice action, a few positions and I was done. I asked for condom, not sure if she requires. Warm wash cloth, a little more chat and on my way. Damage 1. I was in need of a little low stress interaction and this was perfect. Definite repeat.
    Do you have a link for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape