Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 888 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4393

    2 girls

    Any samples these 2 in Simpsonville? They have been posting for weeks now. I don't get a good feeling but still interested for some reason.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/652004821517

  2. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    How do you do it?
    Dude this hobby may not be for you. Not trying to discourage you but most of us that's been in the hobby a while use our gut instinct. Can't say that I have never been burned or ripped off but I will say if it didn't feel right in my gut I bailed or moved on. That has saved me a more times than not. If you want to play the game you going to have to accept the fact for 1 your going to spend some serious dough and 2 you may loose sometimes. But if you do your research and use some caution I think you will be fine. As far as STD's go, you can catch something from a girl you met at the bar or hell even at church. Again research and look for signs of any demons. You would be surprised of how many girls post pictures in their adds and don't even think about what's in the background.

    Good luck and have fun.

  3. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/809925544786

    Saw her again (3rd time).

    Seems to have kicked her demons.

    Was clean, relatively coherent, and in better shape. Didn't reek of smoke like prior meetings.

    Did a nice BBBJ with cim / cob.
    Thanks for the report. I used to see her pretty regularly about a year ago and always enjoyed seeing her but the demons got out of hand and I had to make the decision to stop enabling that. Maybe I'll hit her up again.

  4. #4390

    Haley

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/809925544786

    Saw her again (3rd time).

    Seems to have kicked her demons.

    Was clean, relatively coherent, and in better shape. Didn't reek of smoke like prior meetings.

    Did a nice BBBJ with cim / cob.

  5. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Tried many times to get in touch with her without success.

  6. #4388

    How do you do it?

    Am I the only one afflicted by this? I've looked through postings and wanted to see a particular girl for a long time now, but I just can't pull the trigger. How do you all do it without the worry of STD's? This is an honest question. It might be my bible-thumping upbringing, but I can't get past the fear. Not to mention the possibility of LEO being involved.

    How do you do it?

  7. #4387

  8. #4386

    Thanks

    Thanks For confirming Dark Knight and Fiveofsix. You both saved me the trouble.

    Stay Safe.

    Mauldin.

  9. #4385

    Mauldin

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She's on SA too, and has a real attitude so I just moved on to the next one.
    I've seen her. Took one look at her and got back in my car and left.

  10. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Something just does not seem right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/030496860006
    She's on SA too, and has a real attitude so I just moved on to the next one.

  11. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/983276536471

    Any knowledge of this girl? She did respond to text pretty quick just need to book up if she checks out. Ass looks fine.
    I've been seeing her for a couple months, she's at the super 8 by Dennys. She's cool and all BBBJ is not so good. She doesn't clock watch or rush. There is demons but nothing in visible sight. Also the room is very clean even tho she's been staying there for months.

  12. #4382

    Mauldin

    Anyone seen this one. Something just does not seem right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/030496860006

  13. #4381

    Taylor James

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/4437153.htm

    If anyopne can provide info on this ad, I would appreciate it. Seems like she was here a couple of years back. DM is great. TIA.

  14. #4380

    Fine ass

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/983276536471

    Any knowledge of this girl? She did respond to text pretty quick just need to book up if she checks out. Ass looks fine.

  15. #4379

    Juicy Fruit

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Spinner type, huH? Maybe its another?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/230890286653
    Here's the Juicy fruit:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/female-escorts/exotic/juicy-fruit-anderson-843648169/530330568144

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape