Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 887 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one afflicted by this? I've looked through postings and wanted to see a particular girl for a long time now, but I just can't pull the trigger. How do you all do it without the worry of STD's? This is an honest question. It might be my bible-thumping upbringing, but I can't get past the fear. Not to mention the possibility of LEO being involved.

    How do you do it?
    Hello all,

    Great advice from SC Wild about the hobby and I agree with most of his points. When I started in the hobby I had no idea about this forum so you're already ahead and most guys would probably agree. Secondly ask yourself what do you really want? Since I'm divorced I want to have my needs met without the hassles that come with traditional relationships or marriage and some escorts fill this need. Until I find the right one for me I'll continue to be very selctive in this hobby. It can be very costly and as Wild says you'll have some fantastic visits with some providers and you're going to have some visits where you wish you had your donation back. If you are not comfortable pulling the trigger then a traditional relationship may be your cup of tea and that's okay. No one in their right mind wants to visit LEO or get caught up but that's an inherent risk that's out there and you should look for girls that have reviews (good or bad) for you to see. This is one way to protect yourself but still there's risks.

  2. #4379

    2 girls

    Any samples these 2 in Simpsonville? They have been posting for weeks now. I don't get a good feeling but still interested for some reason.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/652004821517

  3. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    How do you do it?
    Dude this hobby may not be for you. Not trying to discourage you but most of us that's been in the hobby a while use our gut instinct. Can't say that I have never been burned or ripped off but I will say if it didn't feel right in my gut I bailed or moved on. That has saved me a more times than not. If you want to play the game you going to have to accept the fact for 1 your going to spend some serious dough and 2 you may loose sometimes. But if you do your research and use some caution I think you will be fine. As far as STD's go, you can catch something from a girl you met at the bar or hell even at church. Again research and look for signs of any demons. You would be surprised of how many girls post pictures in their adds and don't even think about what's in the background.

    Good luck and have fun.

  4. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/809925544786

    Saw her again (3rd time).

    Seems to have kicked her demons.

    Was clean, relatively coherent, and in better shape. Didn't reek of smoke like prior meetings.

    Did a nice BBBJ with cim / cob.
    Thanks for the report. I used to see her pretty regularly about a year ago and always enjoyed seeing her but the demons got out of hand and I had to make the decision to stop enabling that. Maybe I'll hit her up again.

  5. #4376

    Haley

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/809925544786

    Saw her again (3rd time).

    Seems to have kicked her demons.

    Was clean, relatively coherent, and in better shape. Didn't reek of smoke like prior meetings.

    Did a nice BBBJ with cim / cob.

  6. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Tried many times to get in touch with her without success.

  7. #4374

    How do you do it?

    Am I the only one afflicted by this? I've looked through postings and wanted to see a particular girl for a long time now, but I just can't pull the trigger. How do you all do it without the worry of STD's? This is an honest question. It might be my bible-thumping upbringing, but I can't get past the fear. Not to mention the possibility of LEO being involved.

    How do you do it?

  8. #4373

  9. #4372

    Thanks

    Thanks For confirming Dark Knight and Fiveofsix. You both saved me the trouble.

    Stay Safe.

    Mauldin.

  10. #4371

    Mauldin

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She's on SA too, and has a real attitude so I just moved on to the next one.
    I've seen her. Took one look at her and got back in my car and left.

  11. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Something just does not seem right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/030496860006
    She's on SA too, and has a real attitude so I just moved on to the next one.

  12. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/983276536471

    Any knowledge of this girl? She did respond to text pretty quick just need to book up if she checks out. Ass looks fine.
    I've been seeing her for a couple months, she's at the super 8 by Dennys. She's cool and all BBBJ is not so good. She doesn't clock watch or rush. There is demons but nothing in visible sight. Also the room is very clean even tho she's been staying there for months.

  13. #4368

    Mauldin

    Anyone seen this one. Something just does not seem right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/030496860006

  14. #4367

    Taylor James

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/4437153.htm

    If anyopne can provide info on this ad, I would appreciate it. Seems like she was here a couple of years back. DM is great. TIA.

  15. #4366

    Fine ass

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/983276536471

    Any knowledge of this girl? She did respond to text pretty quick just need to book up if she checks out. Ass looks fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape