Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 888 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4377

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    That's what I like about this forum the most, it makes you think with your big head instead of the small one. Had a feeling she was TGTBT, but the little guy kept being optimistic, LOL.

    Thanks again for the feedback.

  2. #4376

    This juicy fruit

    Spinner type, huH? Maybe its another?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/230890286653

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Did a BBBJ with cob for for 1. 0. Location bad, would be hesitant to see her at night. Everything else good. Spinner type, young. Good service. I'd probably see her again.

  3. #4375

    Avery

    I saw Avery Monday a complete waste of time she lists everything as available but in fact nothing is all covered with very little effort. I left after about 10 minuses. I certainly would not recommend.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/175953961710

    Also has anyone been in contact with Vannessa in the last week or so? She changed numbers but not answer in about 2 weeks. Thanks for any info you can provide.

    Have fun.

    D1.

  4. #4374

    Saw her

    Did a BBBJ with cob for for 1. 0. Location bad, would be hesitant to see her at night. Everything else good. Spinner type, young. Good service. I'd probably see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxzy75  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gents.

    Did anyone give Juicy fruit in Anderson a try?

  5. #4373

    I was going to say

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Pics were probably lifted from here:

    https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Persian_muse

    It might be a real person but it's probably not going to be the girl in the pics unless the cam model is expanding her repertoire.
    If that's real, I'm going to cash in my IRA!

  6. #4372

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pics were probably lifted from here:

    https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Persian_muse

    It might be a real person but it's probably not going to be the girl in the pics unless the cam model is expanding her repertoire.

  7. #4371

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has report on this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/758058438094.

    Thanks in advance, she is visiting MB area and previously was in your area.
    "She" has ads from Boston to LA and many cities in between with multiple VOIP numbers. Another clue even before using image search is "Location: Your Place" (sometimes Your City). Translation: I'm a lazy scammer who can't be bothered to type in the city I'm trying to scam so I'll just use the same ad for all locations.

  8. #4370

    A little help

    Wondering if anyone has report on this one? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/758058438094.

    Thanks in advance, she is visiting MB area and previously was in your area.

  9. #4369

    Juicy Fruit

    Good evening gents.

    Did anyone give Juicy fruit in Anderson a try?

  10. #4368

    Looks fake

    That looks fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of her. Not sure how she can be in charlotte, charleston, and asheville at the same time. Must be triplets.

  11. #4367

    Looks goof

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.
    Never heard of her. Not sure how she can be in charlotte, charleston, and asheville at the same time. Must be triplets.

  12. #4366

    Gia Mattell??

    Long time lurker here. I seldom pull the trigger due to lack of talent in our area, but have found this one and was hoping for some intel. https://tryst.link/escort/gia-mattel I have been texting and about to TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #4365

    Sexy Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, a day late and a dollar short.
    She has a new one up.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/073482287100

  14. #4364

    Sexy mama ad has disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just checking in. I said that I would see her again soon and I saw her last night. I could get used to this woman! She's got grip and is a sweetheart. No games.
    Sigh, a day late and a dollar short.

  15. #4363

    Sexy Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just checking in. I said that I would see her again soon and I saw her last night. I could get used to this woman! She's got grip and is a sweetheart. No games.
    Thanks man, it is always nice to hear there is someone good to see. If you don't mind sharing, how much does she want?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape