Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 26416
-
06-24-20 10:23 #10771Regular Member

Posts: 2Elektra Ryder
Any info? She was on Eros about a year ago. Somehow the e-mail she had at that time led me to her personal e-mail. Facebook searching led me to the rest. No info on service. Have not seen her advertise until now. 300/ hr seems a little low. Would like to see if she gets a review.
-
06-24-20 05:15 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 166Bunny
Pics look good but once the clothes came off so did my little head.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 23:30 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks!
THanks brother. I'm going to see her in the morning and will report back with my experience. Appreciate the heads up though.
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 22:24 #10768Senior Member

Posts: 135Elektra on Eros
Anyone have info on her, I think she was on another site under another name? I think she may of had some bad reviews.
-
06-23-20 19:45 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 30He BF will Rob you with a big club
Stay away unless you want trouble.
Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 17:13 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 156Oh she was ALWAYS fun! I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:42 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 46Saw her twice
Both times at my house. She's a lot thicker than the pics. A faint odor the first time, that was overwhelming the second. Couldn't go through with anything the second time. She's got some serious issues, as well. Was on the phone a lot, and cried out of the blue when I said something sarcastic to her. Strange smell, strange girl. Will not repeat. Bean.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:24 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 299My apologies
So I'm the one who asked about the red head. I didn't realize that I when I forgot my password that it gave me a whole new profile. I've shared plenty in the past and didn't want to waste my time on a girl if she sucked especially since she requires a cover for the suck.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 12:33 #10763Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm pretty sure this one has been mentioned before. I've been seeing this one for a while and I recommend her for first timers and or just someone getting into the hobbie. She is welcoming and greets you and does what she can to make things go smoothly and with no hiccups. She gets right to it and offers a BBBJ that feels great. She isn't afraid to take her time on that. I'm not sure about the BBFS, I been offered for no additional charge but I'm not down with that, cfs ways for me. Minus head. I'll take that bb. Not a clock watcher and normally we have idle chat after, the only down side is the area. She is near Millerpark but the area can be sketch, and if you just go in and do your thing and leave then I see no problem arising. I take the hh for 1.2 but I have heard of others bringing it to a buck.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/483667637038
Also going to try to see summer knight, will have a report on her as soon as I see her.
-
06-23-20 11:40 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 2814You hit that right on the head!!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 11:07 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 515Victoria Vixen
Heard Victoria Vixen is back doing what she does best,. Has anyone seen her. Does she still live in the same place. Would like to visit her like old time sake,. God was she good.
-
06-23-20 08:25 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 55Tgtbt
I have a feeling she's TGTBT. But I hope to find out.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 08:13 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 748Keep trying and let us know
She looks like a keeper if that is her. The pic saying cashapp for pics always makes me pause but could still be a good one. She looks fun.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 07:44 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 55Bunny
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/318145368813
Any info on this one? I searched the forums and haven't come up with anything.
We have been texting back and forth for a few hours. Ser up a time, then nothing.
Send a message if you have any intel.
Thanks guys.
-
06-23-20 02:59 #10757Regular Member

Posts: 6Ms Cherry
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ms-che...-7343/29799930
Saw her soon after a hookup that left me unsatisfied. Ghetto, but nicer than most of the black chicks of tried. Good BBBJ. Better with the lights off LOL. - Dan.










Reply With Quote





