Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 26424
-
06-23-20 11:40 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 2814You hit that right on the head!!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 11:07 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 515Victoria Vixen
Heard Victoria Vixen is back doing what she does best,. Has anyone seen her. Does she still live in the same place. Would like to visit her like old time sake,. God was she good.
-
06-23-20 08:25 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 55Tgtbt
I have a feeling she's TGTBT. But I hope to find out.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 08:13 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 748Keep trying and let us know
She looks like a keeper if that is her. The pic saying cashapp for pics always makes me pause but could still be a good one. She looks fun.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 07:44 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 55Bunny
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/318145368813
Any info on this one? I searched the forums and haven't come up with anything.
We have been texting back and forth for a few hours. Ser up a time, then nothing.
Send a message if you have any intel.
Thanks guys.
-
06-23-20 02:59 #10759Regular Member

Posts: 6Ms Cherry
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ms-che...-7343/29799930
Saw her soon after a hookup that left me unsatisfied. Ghetto, but nicer than most of the black chicks of tried. Good BBBJ. Better with the lights off LOL. - Dan.
-
06-23-20 00:33 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 324OK get off your soapbox and have a seat nobody asked you.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 22:22 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 470She was awesome when I saw her years ago and man them pics look hot, I talked to her the other day and what a sweetheart she is, donations with top providers can vary so 150 might get you a good time and others might pay more and have the time of there life, it's definitely to each his own but there's something about her and her true willingness to please from what I've heard that make her desirable and unique, hopefully she stays the course.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 20:46 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 324If that what you think
First of all go find something to do! And most importantly I have commented on people that have been with where does it I'll think I have to explain anything to you good day!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:58 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 39Alizee
Haven't meet with her yet but got her to agree to $1. 5 for a hhr the first time and if she liked me less going forward (for reference). And seriously that was tough to get her to agree to the negotiating lower donations going forward. I had to make her laugh and work that shit hard and she almost stopped responding. She's definitely pretty firm and trying to make the most of this.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:35 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 390400 is way too much for her. I remember meeting her off of CL and backpage back in the day for 200/ hr.
Originally Posted by OrangeJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:22 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 315Clarifications of what is what
"Milwaukee" is a forum within USA Sex Guide; which is broken up into multiple threads with the main ones being (Escort, General, Massage Parlor, Rants-Raves-Opinions, News-Media). They are pretty self explanatory for what should be posted there:
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
Escort Reports are for reports on escorts. Likewise with the Streetwalker Reports thread as well as Massage Parlors.
General Reports is kind of a generic catch all; and a good place for general information.
Rants, Raves, and Opinions is where you can blow off some steam that doesn't fit into the "general" category.
And the list goes on.
There seems to be alot of idle chatter about girls from years ago in this thread- and now I will get off my soapbox.
-
06-22-20 19:22 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 339She has been around a lot longer than that Pickles but back 7 or 8 years ago she was actually HOT. Hey check your PM's please.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:08 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 85Jessica BBW
Saw Jessica for a date.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/148075481478
Excellent head but a little stink down below. I have seen negative reports about cash and dash here and blackmail on the other site. Not Latin but Italian.
I went in cautious and was happy surprised.
-
06-22-20 19:05 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 315Missy
Has been reported on here a few times; some OK and some not so good (including mine).
Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






