Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 344 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1152

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    So how is Mercedes involved? Was she one of the two women in the apartment with Ronny? Why don't they have a photo of the other lady? So Mercedes seems to have been in the wrong place wrong time with the wrong dude.

    I'd still take a run at her. I had a lot of fun with her back when she walked and then early on when she first started to advertise.
    I'd probably see her again also. She is out on PR so it wasn't that serious. But I would control the situation ie get the room and pick her up. I wouldn't go to her incall. When you know they are a drug user or never been with them before I always control the situation, it saves you a lot of aggravation! Control is key! It's worth the extra money to get a room and save the hassle!

  2. #1151

    Tara

    Had anyone seen Tara33 in Hampton are.

  3. #1150

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    So how is Mercedes involved? Was she one of the two women in the apartment with Ronny? Why don't they have a photo of the other lady? So Mercedes seems to have been in the wrong place wrong time with the wrong dude.

    I'd still take a run at her. I had a lot of fun with her back when she walked and then early on when she first started to advertise.

  4. #1149

    But that doesn't give you the right to be rude

    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet  [View Original Post]
    She is a good girl been with her several times, she has demons to deal with and is real I know she is being very cautious.
    If you are going to no show, at least act like an adult, I know, I am asking a lot, and text me your not going to show.

    Or at least let me know later on. Two days later, nothing from her. Maybe she should do something else, because as far as I am concerned, she does not deliver.

  5. #1148

    Any more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet  [View Original Post]
    She is a good girl been with her several times, she has demons to deal with and is real I know she is being very cautious.
    Hi there, do you have any more info on her? I was going to try to set something up because I see her ads all the time but I haven't seen any reviews so I wasn't sure if she was crazy or fake.

  6. #1147

    Good mgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    First date: Asked for a pic, never sent it. She sent me a text asking when we could meet, told her not until I get a confirm pic. Got it days later.

    Second Date different number from me: Set the date, yesterday, text to confirm and get location. Never Replied, advertising today.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/653501071884
    She is a good girl been with her several times, she has demons to deal with and is real I know she is being very cautious.

  7. #1146

    Been stood up Twice

    First date: Asked for a pic, never sent it. She sent me a text asking when we could meet, told her not until I get a confirm pic. Got it days later.

    Second Date different number from me: Set the date, yesterday, text to confirm and get location. Never Replied, advertising today.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/653501071884

  8. #1145

    Way more to that story. And not a fellow monger!


  9. #1144

    Raven / Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just read that she was arrested Sunday night, then was released on $2500 bail. I saw her many years ago when she was brand new and was stunned by her beauty. It's such a shame she's making the choices that she does. Maybe she'll post again on any of the sites that have not been seized recently. I guess we'll have to decide if it's worth the chance.
    Yea she used to be good back in the day, but even when I saw her a couple years ago, she was known to rob people. She's always had serious demons.

  10. #1143

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just read that she was arrested Sunday night, then was released on $2500 bail. I saw her many years ago when she was brand new and was stunned by her beauty. It's such a shame she's making the choices that she does. Maybe she'll post again on any of the sites that have not been seized recently. I guess we'll have to decide if it's worth the chance.
    A lot of us oldtimers remember her when she was a SW years back. I saw her probably twenty times back in the day and helped her out of a few scrapes she got into. I could see the way she was heading and moved on but boy was she fun in the beginning and gave me Greek whenever I wanted. What a shame, she is going away.

  11. #1142
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Slim pickings

    So after trying to get a hold of about ten different ladies and not wanting to drive to Lowell for my go-to Asians and wanting a change I had no luck, I was hoping the Dover girl would get back to me, I do like her tits and BBFS, I searched through the fakes on STG, tried to get a hold of ivy in amesbury, nothing, WTF? I would have opted for a Brazilian but cityxguide had been seized and shut down so nope on that! All the usual suspects were MIA so, still jonesing and as a last ditch effort I texted remi in Manchvegas, she answered and off I went. As most of you know, it's an easy two-ish call system, she meets you at the back door and up you go! She has put on a bit of weight since the last time, I think her skills have gotten a little better or maybe I was just eager to get something after striking out all day. Anyway, what you get is a BBBJNQWS with some titty fondling on a questionable couch circa 197X-ish for. 60, it scratches that itch but not all the way. If anyone knows of a reliable hottie please PM me.

  12. #1141

    WS Sarah

    I saw her recently- she is VERY tough to get ahold.

    Of. She really has a decent body- teeth are horrible. Bug smelled up my vehicle a bit- but price is right and she takes direction well and sucks a wicked good cock! In a pinch. I'd see her again.

  13. #1140

    Raven / Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Raven / Mercedes has the looks and sex drive to be a shining star. When I first saw her at economy hotel I thought she had so much potential.
    Just read that she was arrested Sunday night, then was released on $2500 bail. I saw her many years ago when she was brand new and was stunned by her beauty. It's such a shame she's making the choices that she does. Maybe she'll post again on any of the sites that have not been seized recently. I guess we'll have to decide if it's worth the chance.

  14. #1139
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayFullPup  [View Original Post]
    Add lists mostly electronic payments including Visa and MC. Odd.
    I used cash for my visit. $200.

  15. #1138

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91  [View Original Post]
    And I've only been robbed once, in a awkward situation, but you're making me want to go buy some protection now.
    Yea, a couple years ago I met a girl ouside her rooming house, she brought me upstairs, we passed a big black guy in the hall way on the way to her room and then she ran away while he tried to rob me. Didn't work so well for him though, I'm a lot tougher than I look. So after he decided breathing was better than robbing me, I just left.

    Also had the classic boyfriend come banging at the door too. Which of course he just expected I was going to leave. Which I did, but what they didn't know, was that the cash I give up front if they ask for it first is usually fake when I'm seeing someone new. I give them the real cash once we finish, as I am honorable, but its just another precaution I take when seeing someone new. You can get great fake $100 bills from China that look extremely real (they don't say "for motion picture purposes only" on them like other fakes, these are the right size, color and look very real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape