Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5144
-
06-24-20 23:24 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 230Mercedes: if she out.
Do you think there is someone on this site (trusted of course) that she would reach out to? Or do you think she would advertise? She might need money for legal fees.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 21:48 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 249Not good
So I decided to give this girl a try today, she claims to be very different than other girls, her screening process seemed to indicate that was true, and her pics looked decent.
Upon arrival, she had me come right in to the house, it appears to be a boarding house of some sort, there are 3 floors with apartments on each, but apparently hers did not have a bathroom. And I had to pee LOL, so strike 1.
She had a pleasant attitude, and was a nice person overall, but that was about the only good. She is much heavier than the pics, and it looks like she may have even lost a lot of weight because things were hanging, including the belly. But I figured what the hell she's supposed to be this amazing experience so lets go for it. I should have left when I realized she didn't match the pics. Oral was terrible, she hopped on top and just did a grind that didn't do anything for me so the little guy gave up. She finished me with a BJ / HJ but it took a bit because like I said it wasn't good. And this cost me $$ for the 20 min I was there. Oh and GFE was. 5 extra if you wanted it.
Overall not good, definitely won't repeat. I never even got her name LOL.
-
06-24-20 14:08 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 302Me too!
I'd probably see her again also. She is out on PR so it wasn't that serious. But I would control the situation ie get the room and pick her up. I wouldn't go to her incall. When you know they are a drug user or never been with them before I always control the situation, it saves you a lot of aggravation! Control is key! It's worth the extra money to get a room and save the hassle!
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 13:20 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 9Tara
Had anyone seen Tara33 in Hampton are.
-
06-24-20 13:17 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 230Mercedes
So how is Mercedes involved? Was she one of the two women in the apartment with Ronny? Why don't they have a photo of the other lady? So Mercedes seems to have been in the wrong place wrong time with the wrong dude.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
I'd still take a run at her. I had a lot of fun with her back when she walked and then early on when she first started to advertise.
-
06-24-20 10:24 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 187But that doesn't give you the right to be rude
If you are going to no show, at least act like an adult, I know, I am asking a lot, and text me your not going to show.
Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet
[View Original Post]
Or at least let me know later on. Two days later, nothing from her. Maybe she should do something else, because as far as I am concerned, she does not deliver.
-
06-24-20 10:17 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 76Any more info?
Hi there, do you have any more info on her? I was going to try to set something up because I see her ads all the time but I haven't seen any reviews so I wasn't sure if she was crazy or fake.
Originally Posted by JimFromHookSet
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:53 #1147Regular Member

Posts: 12Good mgirl
She is a good girl been with her several times, she has demons to deal with and is real I know she is being very cautious.
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:17 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 187Been stood up Twice
First date: Asked for a pic, never sent it. She sent me a text asking when we could meet, told her not until I get a confirm pic. Got it days later.
Second Date different number from me: Set the date, yesterday, text to confirm and get location. Never Replied, advertising today.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/653501071884
-
06-23-20 11:54 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 302Way more to that story. And not a fellow monger!
-
06-22-20 23:51 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 249Raven / Mercedes
Yea she used to be good back in the day, but even when I saw her a couple years ago, she was known to rob people. She's always had serious demons.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 22:38 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 302Mercedes
A lot of us oldtimers remember her when she was a SW years back. I saw her probably twenty times back in the day and helped her out of a few scrapes she got into. I could see the way she was heading and moved on but boy was she fun in the beginning and gave me Greek whenever I wanted. What a shame, she is going away.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 19:35 #1142He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Slim pickings
So after trying to get a hold of about ten different ladies and not wanting to drive to Lowell for my go-to Asians and wanting a change I had no luck, I was hoping the Dover girl would get back to me, I do like her tits and BBFS, I searched through the fakes on STG, tried to get a hold of ivy in amesbury, nothing, WTF? I would have opted for a Brazilian but cityxguide had been seized and shut down so nope on that! All the usual suspects were MIA so, still jonesing and as a last ditch effort I texted remi in Manchvegas, she answered and off I went. As most of you know, it's an easy two-ish call system, she meets you at the back door and up you go! She has put on a bit of weight since the last time, I think her skills have gotten a little better or maybe I was just eager to get something after striking out all day. Anyway, what you get is a BBBJNQWS with some titty fondling on a questionable couch circa 197X-ish for. 60, it scratches that itch but not all the way. If anyone knows of a reliable hottie please PM me.
-
06-22-20 14:55 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 133WS Sarah
I saw her recently- she is VERY tough to get ahold.
Of. She really has a decent body- teeth are horrible. Bug smelled up my vehicle a bit- but price is right and she takes direction well and sucks a wicked good cock! In a pinch. I'd see her again.
-
06-22-20 11:19 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 356Raven / Mercedes
Just read that she was arrested Sunday night, then was released on $2500 bail. I saw her many years ago when she was brand new and was stunned by her beauty. It's such a shame she's making the choices that she does. Maybe she'll post again on any of the sites that have not been seized recently. I guess we'll have to decide if it's worth the chance.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





