Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5146
-
06-22-20 14:55 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 133WS Sarah
I saw her recently- she is VERY tough to get ahold.
Of. She really has a decent body- teeth are horrible. Bug smelled up my vehicle a bit- but price is right and she takes direction well and sucks a wicked good cock! In a pinch. I'd see her again.
-
06-22-20 11:19 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 356Raven / Mercedes
Just read that she was arrested Sunday night, then was released on $2500 bail. I saw her many years ago when she was brand new and was stunned by her beauty. It's such a shame she's making the choices that she does. Maybe she'll post again on any of the sites that have not been seized recently. I guess we'll have to decide if it's worth the chance.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 10:26 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 23I used cash for my visit. $200.
Originally Posted by PlayFullPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 23:24 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 249Robbed
Yea, a couple years ago I met a girl ouside her rooming house, she brought me upstairs, we passed a big black guy in the hall way on the way to her room and then she ran away while he tried to rob me. Didn't work so well for him though, I'm a lot tougher than I look. So after he decided breathing was better than robbing me, I just left.
Originally Posted by UsaSignUp91
[View Original Post]
Also had the classic boyfriend come banging at the door too. Which of course he just expected I was going to leave. Which I did, but what they didn't know, was that the cash I give up front if they ask for it first is usually fake when I'm seeing someone new. I give them the real cash once we finish, as I am honorable, but its just another precaution I take when seeing someone new. You can get great fake $100 bills from China that look extremely real (they don't say "for motion picture purposes only" on them like other fakes, these are the right size, color and look very real.
-
06-21-20 23:08 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 227What a shame. Raven / Mercedes has the looks and sex drive to be a shining star. When I first saw her at economy hotel I thought she had so much potential.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 21:52 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 116I've never had this problem
And I've only been robbed once, in a awkward situation, but you're making me want to go buy some protection now.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 20:30 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 650I carry also and it saved me a few years ago when a dude came out of hiding with a machete. Fortunately I never paid the girl first, and she was a hottie, and I sensed something was not right so I bailed. As soon as I started down the stars he came at me and I drew down on him. He was a ballsy bastard and kept coming as I backed to my car. He gambled I would not shoot him but also stayed just out of blade range. It's a tough place to have to decide to hold your ground but fortunately he didn't charge me once he saw the gun. I am very reluctant on incalls now and keep the outcalls to my hotel room so I can control the door entry. Finding a reliable girl is like striking gold today and if you land one take good care of her until she disappears.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 20:20 #1134Banned Member

Posts: 942Benz girl
Unfortunately when you wear a Captain Save A Hoe hat on your head. And let these girls into your home and become good friends with them. They end up coming into your house with their dealer / pimp and Robin you. And further worst kidnapping you. I mean Mercedes has a wicked crack addiction. She loves getting her Bell rung. I remember we would be hanging out in the hotel room and she would smoke Rock after Rock telling me she's taking off to go fly. LOL. I told her she's going to be having Alzheimer's by the time she's 40. But I Don't Preach to these girls no more. They will find out the hard way. Know a couple of girls with pacemakers. Making there heart beat at age 30.
-
06-21-20 19:50 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 820It's the drugs
Agree. Too dangerous. An addict will do anything to get a fix. This hobby still has a few women who choose to make a living on their backs for economic reasons alone but the increase in reports all over this forum about ripoffs and worse are becoming more frequent. I carry at least a 380 or a 9 everywhere I go in states that adhere to the US Constitution but I have decided that I am not seeing any provider under about 35 who does not have a stellar record on here, no more TOFTT for me, and I never want to be in a situation where I need that weapon, because even if you walk away unscathed your life will never be the same. And I know age is not an ideal indicator either as there are plenty of older addicts out there who will rip you off too.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
The best thing I like to see in a report is a notation about pimps and substance abuse or not. Some of you younger guys can handle themselves but I am way too old and infirm to be duking it out with some pill head.
Now that the AMPs are coming back, it is going to be Chinese buffet and Korean BBQ, or Mary Palm and PornMD or even the SO more frequently, who has been looking better and better these days. I really like meeting with an American woman of any race who speaks my language but the safe ones, like K603, are becoming rare.
This shit is why it needs to be legalized. I've been to legal brothels in Nevada and other countries and no, they are all not perfect and some want a lot more $ per fuck, but you are safe from being robbed and far less likely to walk away with some bug you can never get rid of. I'd pay the extra for legal walk-in safe service and leave these street hoes on STG to you younger, braver and tougher guys.
-
06-21-20 19:44 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 653I was just coming on here for the same reason.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
https://whdh.com/news/nh-police-sear...naked-to-tree/
-
06-21-20 19:21 #1131Banned Member

Posts: 942https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...156c2e0eb.html
Originally Posted by SirDuncan
[View Original Post]
Holy fuk dude. I don't read the paper for a couple of days. And this happens?. This hobby is really dangerous. Pimps and money hungry girls is out of control.
-
06-21-20 18:52 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 114As Brttany Spears would say, "Oops I did it again. " Looks like Mercedes is in the Manchester news again. Same deal. She and another scary dude kidnapped a guy, stripped him down and tied him to a tree in Derry Friday night after taking his cell and wallet. She's on the run. Any of her regulars should beware and lock your doors!
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 15:30 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 302More and more
I've seen a lot of women using electronic payments over cash. I have no problem with it, I've paid alot of women this way and feel it is safer as I don't have to carry cash.
Originally Posted by PlayFullPup
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 10:32 #1128Regular Member

Posts: 15Amex, Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Visa / MC??
Add lists mostly electronic payments including Visa and MC. Odd.
Originally Posted by Tahan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 14:13 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 302Damage $
Just curious what the damage was?
Originally Posted by Tahan
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the headsup!












Reply With Quote




