Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5290

    Luck with Renae

    I've been trying for almost 2 weeks to set this up. I've actually had the day and time set twice but she went dark both times on my way there. Has anyone had luck with this girl! I recently saw a review of her that was great but I can't seem to hook up. It's a shame too because she is hot AF!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...1/116607898027

  2. #5289

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg7318  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and hove not found any girls in those areas, can anyone point me to a good provider in that area? I am a Monger from the Dayton Ohio area.
    Definitely need to try Angel! You can find her ad on Tryst in Lexington but she just advertises there!

    She is awesome for sure my ATF! Clean, beautiful girl! You can't go wrong!

  3. #5288

    Rachel is very sweet

    Lately I've been seeing more reviews about Rachel. For a while there was not much said about her. I've seen Rachel a few times over the past couple months. She is always so sweet. She is also a very beautiful woman. She is a little more done up in her photos then in person but she is still very attractive. I've had a couple bad experiences with girls that are rude and nothing like their photos. She offers the best BJ I've ever had. She most definitely has my recommendation.

  4. #5287
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    First venture

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I would just like to agree that Courtney in Georgetown is a great provider. She will definitely be my go-to until things pick around here. Guys, give her a try. She's clean, cute, and a great personality!
    Getting back in the game after not playing for several years. Can you send a link for Gourtney in Georgetown?

  5. #5286
    The first girl I think is Rachel but I'm not sure. If it is you can search her on here and most of the reports I saw were negative but I have never seen her. While you do have Kelsey's ad in your post that is an old number and I will send you a PM, just because you asked for two things and no one was answering your questions. LOL Sorry but this did make me laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    I asked about this one before but got no response. I'm going to ask again. Has anyone had any encounters of this *****? If so does she require a deposit. Trying to find a solid provider. I lost Kelsey's information otherwise I'd just see her. I honestly prefer her most recent number.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-1515/5/276090

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/099091725128

  6. #5285

    Kelsey

    The two ads you posted weren't both kelsey. Idk that girl in the bath tub. I seen kelsey off waller / south broadway. She's still such a sweetheart. AMAZING skills. Verbal and open minded. She's atf. Said she was thinking about moving soon so see her if you can now.

  7. #5284

    Backwoods

    I have left several deposits in her back door, but never in the front. She is always available but has recently bumped her rates to the point that I will probably not be going back. This is partly due to price, but mostly due to size. She is getting much bigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues  [View Original Post]
    She'll do a BBBJ, but not BB full service. At least that's what she tells me.

  8. #5283

    Lost info

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    I asked about this one before but got no response. I'm going to ask again. Has anyone had any encounters of this *****? If so does she require a deposit. Trying to find a solid provider. I lost Kelsey's information otherwise I'd just see her. I honestly prefer her most recent number.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-1515/5/276090

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/099091725128
    You posted Kelsey's ad in your post and it has her info and phone number in the ad! What other info you need for her?

  9. #5282

    Anyone?

    I asked about this one before but got no response. I'm going to ask again. Has anyone had any encounters of this *****? If so does she require a deposit. Trying to find a solid provider. I lost Kelsey's information otherwise I'd just see her. I honestly prefer her most recent number.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-1515/5/276090

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/099091725128

  10. #5281

    Want to know more

    Quote Originally Posted by Akbby666  [View Original Post]
    If you like big boobs 8592XXX280.
    Please PM me with the info. I'm very interested in big boobs.

  11. #5280

    0/2 in NKy

    Dream one Nicole in Florence would not recommend, is petite and looks like pics but kitty smells something god awful.

    Dream two goes by Kiki number xx3-227-652X would avoid at all cost. Do not give donation before will rob you given chance. Also a lot heavier than in pictures. Mentally unstable and will go to dramatic measures to haggle you (followed me to work) is a ticking time bomb. Again must avoid.

    If any mongers know any preferably petite ladies who are trustworthy and near Florence or nky pm me thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B6F42D93-943F-431A-B58C-F3C5B46C7774.jpg‎   6759A43D-D8BD-4309-96DF-EE2A12C80AE7.jpg‎  

  12. #5279

    Tiffany.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this last weekend. Came to my place. Now we don't talk much. She knows what I like and we get right to it. She doesn't rush. We usually talk a little after. She's a sweet girl.
    Got a link?

  13. #5278

    Tiffany

    Saw her this last weekend. Came to my place. Now we don't talk much. She knows what I like and we get right to it. She doesn't rush. We usually talk a little after. She's a sweet girl.

  14. #5277
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12
    If you like big boobs 8592XXX280.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any contact information.

  15. #5276

    Tiffany b

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Seems to happen all too often when they get too popular too quick. Too much money either equals too many drugs, or GPS. I've found the same to be true.
    I don't think she uses anything other than 420. Maybe she was just tired from out there pleasing you guys. Give her another chance. She is good people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape