Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5200

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    Is there a good site to use besides STG? Anymore there, most of the ads are girls wanting deposits (scams), girls selling pics or other non related ware.
    Tryst is a good one, I like it.

  2. #5199

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    See post 5066. Told me her name was Alexis. I posted about her on streetwalker section too.
    Did she have reddish hair? Wonder if it's the same one I picked up in 7th a few months ago.

  3. #5198

    Question

    Is there a good site to use besides STG? Anymore there, most of the ads are girls wanting deposits (scams), girls selling pics or other non related ware.

  4. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    That's strange. I know before on her ads she had contact info. I will scour a little bit and see if I can find any in her much older ads. The question still looms. Has anyone seen her on this board and if so how was it?
    It appears to be a Snapchat contact info. Curvydirtygirly on SC. Uhh yeah, I don't have SC.

  5. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any contact information.
    That's strange. I know before on her ads she had contact info. I will scour a little bit and see if I can find any in her much older ads. The question still looms. Has anyone seen her on this board and if so how was it?

  6. #5195

    Hope aka alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    See post 5066. Told me her name was Alexis. I posted about her on streetwalker section too.

  7. #5194

    Hope

    Has anyone tried out Hope yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/537549584025
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA0MDc5OTk3YjQxNmM4ZmFiMWQ5NTUxZTJiY2U1N2Q2N2Y3ZDc.jpg‎  

  8. #5193

    Looks great

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Any info at all on this one. I am a sucker for big boobs and will make the drive if the service is good. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...072/6064013590.
    I couldn't find any contact information.

  9. #5192

    Haleigh?? Possible new shooter?

    I have never even seen this ad before. Anyone have any intel at all?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/000382244259

  10. #5191

    Looks great

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerLove  [View Original Post]
    Any info at all on this one. I am a sucker for big boobs and will make the drive if the service is good. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...072/6064013590.
    I couldn't find any contact information.

  11. #5190

    I pursued that, briefly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAb1877  [View Original Post]
    Below ad suggests that duo available with her daughter! Any intel on this?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/744980528320
    Tried a few times a week or so ago to set up the duo. Via text she referred to her duo partner as her step daughter, so if you were hoping for some genuine mother / daughter action I don't think that's on the table. (But if you believe anybody that says they're working with a blood relative without independent verification, that's on you) DeeDee was very willing to try and accommodate but (according to her) her step daughter was either not at home when I was available, not willing for whatever reason or just not in the mood. That was enough for me to move on to other pastures. If I'm forking over for a duo, I expect both gals to be into it. (Or at least allow me to suspend disbelief).

    Anyway, some of her ads mention the duo and some didn't. If she's still advertising the duo, I'd venture a guess it's still possible, but it might take a while to get everybody on the same page. Good luck!

  12. #5189

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow90  [View Original Post]
    So I had the best experience I ever had. She was everything in a woman. No drama, no drugs. 100 percent fully clean. No pimp, no setup! This woman is an angel and I would recommend this woman. She was a friendly person as any normal human being would.https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/550554118396
    Years ago she used to do doubles was great time. Moved out of town when she came back became a clock watcher and poor service. Too bad she was fun years ago.

  13. #5188

    Deb in London

    Any info at all on this one. I am a sucker for big boobs and will make the drive if the service is good. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...072/6064013590.

  14. #5187

    I'm with you at

    Quote Originally Posted by Erickson76  [View Original Post]
    Did one of you guys say she robbed you awhile back? If so, that's a shame. Looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/864165387618
    I've been wanting that one for a long time now, but not one positive post on her. That says alot.

  15. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow90  [View Original Post]
    So I had the best experience I ever had. She was everything in a woman. No drama, no drugs. 100 percent fully clean. No pimp, no setup! This woman is an angel and I would recommend this woman. She was a friendly person as any normal human being would.https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/550554118396
    Nice, but when you review yourself, that doesn't really help mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape