Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 17951
-
06-20-20 15:36 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 42Rachel
I've tried twice the past 3 weeks to see Rachel. Only to be met with crickets when I show up. She did text back 2 hours after we were supposed to meet and ask if was still interested. I'm ready for this extra $600 to end and some other girls to come back in the game. It's been a bad couple of months.
-
06-20-20 14:17 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 364Courtney
Courtney in Georgetown is as good or better than any provider in our area, IMO. When I do manage to meet up with her I have a great time every time! She's advertising, so she's available. I was nervous at first based on the visibility of her incall but I've not had any trouble getting in or out. The reward is well worth it. Lexington and everywhere is suffering from a numbers issue but there is still talent out there.
-
06-20-20 12:55 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 49Versailles girl
Went and saw her recently. Little further afield than I might usually go, but easy to find. Good communication. Kept things aware of what was going on. So, she is A very tiny girl. And as my only real downside was that based on her smoking habits I kinda was surprised she wasn't smoking during the dream. LOL very nice, pleasant conversation, was willing to do whatever (covered FS) to please. Multitude of positions. Mish, cowgirl, doggie, etc, etc. Good time. The smoking thing is probably the only thing that would keep me from repeating.
-
06-20-20 12:21 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 35Backwoods Barbie
Hi,
Does anyone know if backwoods barbie does BB? I thought I read she did once and was thinking of scheduling. Now I cannot find that review again. She still fun?
-
06-20-20 10:25 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 48Where does she post on Craigslist?
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 08:37 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 172Cody
I have seen her several times over the last couple years. Outside of a couple so-so experiences, she's always been very good. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/782192031935.
-
06-20-20 08:28 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 172Rachel
I was tempted by her pics too. Finally broke down. And I was disappointed. She's nice enough. But keep in mind those pics, she's dolled up. Not that she's unattractive, but she's not that either. Room was crushed with cigarette smoke. Experience was very clinical. GFE lite. Does not like daty. Says she's too sensitive. Neighbor (who I suspect is renae) knocking on the door. If you go to see her, you're just there to do what you can do at home. I will not repeat.
-
06-20-20 07:14 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 334Very few left
I thought Courtney in Georgetown was one of the better girls left. Everything covered, but very good at what she does. Attractive, and great personality. Look her up on STG.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 03:38 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 1002Rachel
Still nothing good about this provider. Never seen any positive reviews on her but those pics of hers always look tempting...
-
06-19-20 23:43 #5252Regular Member

Posts: 9Re: Carissa
Looks like she posted tonight on STG.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/023068288866
-
06-19-20 22:34 #5251Banned Member

Posts: 415Tiffany
Seems to happen all too often when they get too popular too quick. Too much money either equals too many drugs, or GPS. I've found the same to be true.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 22:29 #5250Banned Member

Posts: 415Caressa
She puts ads on Craig's List from time to time.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 21:36 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 1002Curious as well.
She stopped talking to me on Facebook so idk if she's just trying to lay low or what. I think Mom is completely running the show now unfortunately.
Originally Posted by SpinnerKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 16:35 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone know how to reach Caressa
She kinda disappeared and I'm trying to contact her.
-
06-19-20 14:08 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 325Going to make an amended version
Had her come by the other day. A) she was on her phone when she walked in, b) she seemed to be on something because I was trying to carry on a conversation and it was like talking to a sex doll. Mechanical, off my list. She was much better last month when I saw her multiple days.
Originally Posted by LuckyNutz
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






