Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 31628
-
06-22-20 13:37 #17543Regular Member

Posts: 8This one
Has anyone seen this piece of yum? Goes by Kim saw she left for awhile and came back.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/340997474267
-
06-22-20 10:28 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 337Anyone try this one?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/494748956186
Says she has reviews can't find any.
If anyone has info would def appreciate.
-
06-22-20 10:16 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 169Alex lynn
I really only see Nick having an issue with her. Considering all the crap we go through with these girls. If your appointment with her is 4 pm, everyone who sees her knows it won't start until 4:10 or 4:15. Thats who she is and it will not change, but the fact we keep talking about it is funny to be honest. She's consistent, nice, does a great job, clean incall with her OCD which I like. I will take this every single time over all the other shit we have to deal with.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 10:03 #17540Senior Member

Posts: 158Tiffany
I saw her about 3 or 4 weeks ago and had no issues setting up an appointment. She did however comment that she was not getting a lot of inquiries that day and that it must be because of the weather which was raining pretty heavy.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 09:42 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 460I had a very different experience. Good com, clean and willing to please. It was before her hiatus.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
To bad she may have changed.
-
06-22-20 09:04 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 523Same here
Had the same experience with her. Definitely not the most consistent provider.
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 07:49 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 1069Tried getting up with her
She just blew me off and stopped responding. Looks like her comms suck or she just doesn't care about seeing new people. Either way search feature works also.
Originally Posted by TheNewGu
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 00:21 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexylynn
Alex is my go-to when I have the funds. I can say I have not really spoken or seen her in a bit. I am concerned with all these negative comments. I hope she is doing well. I also hope these reviews are fake. But who knows. I will however say that ever visit with her has been amazing.
Originally Posted by Derek1974
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 19:58 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 41Kitty
Saw her a few weeks back and I wasn't required to sent a picture so I'm not sure what that's about. With that said she's legit and the pics are recent. Solid bbj and CFS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52035784/
-
06-21-20 19:29 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 37AlexLynn
There are a bunch of us posting that have never seen the candy issues. I might not post much other than to defend her recently but I feel almost obligated given the bad reviews she has gotten by a couple people. The worst thing I can say about her is that she's almost always running a little behind. That's not bad given what can happen in this industry.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 18:18 #17533Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a dream
Looking for a dream that has a thick ass and take shake it and twerk it. Also DT and CIM is a bonus.
-
06-21-20 10:04 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 169Mia
I enjoyed MIA but her comms have really gone down hill in my opinion. Set up time for the next day or morning a few times then nothing until later in the afternoon. Always with an excuse, I was moving, I was cleaning a guys house and pipes etc etc. I just can't change times on a whim, I did like my time with her. Both her and Marcie I feel have good bodies for 50 + year old women. Been trying Marcie just waiting for her to comeback to Orlando. I talked to her the otherday and she was staying in Melbourne until she new it was ok here.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 09:56 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 132Rtff
Before somebody jumps down your throat and tells you what to do. There have been several recent and glowing reviews about her. Just search for her name on this site. And you've been spoonfed a review right above your post. I've seen her three times and had a great time each. I have to wait for the weekend when she has a room but that works for me. She used to advertise on our Sister site when that was a thing. I think I wrote a review about eight months ago but there have been at least 10 recent reviews.
Originally Posted by Thenewgu
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 09:53 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 542Tiffany
Three post all asking for information? There is a reason for the search field top right of the page.
Originally Posted by Thenewgu
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 07:10 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 1033I have not seen the other two duo's so I can't compare but I can tell you that in my opinion Mia & Marcie are a great experience.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




