Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17544

    Please help me decide!

    So I researched this entire forum and now I am confused between what dream to choose between this two. Please help me decide!

    Dream 1 : https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/50534690/.

    Dream 2: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/335398652193.

  2. #17543

    This one

    Has anyone seen this piece of yum? Goes by Kim saw she left for awhile and came back.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/340997474267

  3. #17542

    Anyone try this one?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/494748956186

    Says she has reviews can't find any.

    If anyone has info would def appreciate.

  4. #17541

    Alex lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    Alex is my go-to when I have the funds. I can say I have not really spoken or seen her in a bit. I am concerned with all these negative comments. I hope she is doing well. I also hope these reviews are fake. But who knows. I will however say that ever visit with her has been amazing.
    I really only see Nick having an issue with her. Considering all the crap we go through with these girls. If your appointment with her is 4 pm, everyone who sees her knows it won't start until 4:10 or 4:15. Thats who she is and it will not change, but the fact we keep talking about it is funny to be honest. She's consistent, nice, does a great job, clean incall with her OCD which I like. I will take this every single time over all the other shit we have to deal with.

  5. #17540

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    I had a very different experience. Good com, clean and willing to please. It was before her hiatus.

    To bad she may have changed.
    I saw her about 3 or 4 weeks ago and had no issues setting up an appointment. She did however comment that she was not getting a lot of inquiries that day and that it must be because of the weather which was raining pretty heavy.

  6. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience with her. Definitely not the most consistent provider.
    I had a very different experience. Good com, clean and willing to please. It was before her hiatus.

    To bad she may have changed.

  7. #17538

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    She just blew me off and stopped responding. Looks like her comms suck or she just doesn't care about seeing new people. Either way search feature works also.
    Had the same experience with her. Definitely not the most consistent provider.

  8. #17537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Tried getting up with her

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGu  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/335398652193

    Has anyone seen her? If so what's the report on her?
    She just blew me off and stopped responding. Looks like her comms suck or she just doesn't care about seeing new people. Either way search feature works also.

  9. #17536

    Alexylynn

    Alex is my go-to when I have the funds. I can say I have not really spoken or seen her in a bit. I am concerned with all these negative comments. I hope she is doing well. I also hope these reviews are fake. But who knows. I will however say that ever visit with her has been amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1974  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of us posting that have never seen the candy issues. I might not post much other than to defend her recently but I feel almost obligated given the bad reviews she has gotten by a couple people. The worst thing I can say about her is that she's almost always running a little behind. That's not bad given what can happen in this industry.

  10. #17535

    Kitty

    Saw her a few weeks back and I wasn't required to sent a picture so I'm not sure what that's about. With that said she's legit and the pics are recent. Solid bbj and CFS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52035784/

  11. #17534

    AlexLynn

    There are a bunch of us posting that have never seen the candy issues. I might not post much other than to defend her recently but I feel almost obligated given the bad reviews she has gotten by a couple people. The worst thing I can say about her is that she's almost always running a little behind. That's not bad given what can happen in this industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    It is interesting all these names with a few posts are defending her. I hope it's sincere but who knows. There is no denying there was a serious issue last time I tried.

  12. #17533

    Looking for a dream

    Looking for a dream that has a thick ass and take shake it and twerk it. Also DT and CIM is a bonus.

  13. #17532

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Did Mia go UTR, I don't see her ads anymore. I had the pleasure to meet her once, I wasnt a fan of the location though but it was a great dream.
    I enjoyed MIA but her comms have really gone down hill in my opinion. Set up time for the next day or morning a few times then nothing until later in the afternoon. Always with an excuse, I was moving, I was cleaning a guys house and pipes etc etc. I just can't change times on a whim, I did like my time with her. Both her and Marcie I feel have good bodies for 50 + year old women. Been trying Marcie just waiting for her to comeback to Orlando. I talked to her the otherday and she was staying in Melbourne until she new it was ok here.

  14. #17531

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewgu  [View Original Post]
    Before somebody jumps down your throat and tells you what to do. There have been several recent and glowing reviews about her. Just search for her name on this site. And you've been spoonfed a review right above your post. I've seen her three times and had a great time each. I have to wait for the weekend when she has a room but that works for me. She used to advertise on our Sister site when that was a thing. I think I wrote a review about eight months ago but there have been at least 10 recent reviews.

  15. #17530

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewgu  [View Original Post]
    Three post all asking for information? There is a reason for the search field top right of the page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape